Ch #6

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #6:

 

          The Persuasion.

 

 

“I am being serious! Why won’t you guys believe me?” It was another beautiful Monday morning, another beautiful start of a week and yet another one of Jongin’s failed attempt to persuade his family that Sehun indeed was an alien; something they should be aware of- something they should stay away from. He has been trying to expose the y baby ever since the first day he found out about him, but alas! Till now he had failed miserably in his task. Jongin wasn’t surprised at all though, because who in their right state of mind would believe all the things that he was spouting out.

“Kim Jongin! I swear to God, I am going to throw you out of this house.” Sehun who didn’t even bother gracing Jongin with his attention all this time lazily turned his head towards his father when the latter was done shouting his warning out. It was getting boring; seriously boring. It was fun in the start. He really enjoyed himself whenever Jongin would make a fool out of himself in front of his parents, whenever he would make them think that the latter needed some medical help but now it was getting mainstream; like it was happening almost daily followed by the same series of responses. There was nothing new about it. Sehun could almost predict what Jongin’s next response would be. It would be something along the lines of him being-

“But he is fake! He is not a baby. This evil little thing is tricking you all.”

…fake!

*Sigh*

Someone just run him over by a bulldozer.

“Fake?” Chen inquired incredulously instead of his husband, from his place on the couch right next to baby Sehun and narrowed his eyes accusingly at his brother-in-law.

“Last time I checked, Sehun is all skin and bones. Fake things are not made of skin and bones, Jongin. They are made of plastic.” Sehun threw his mother a discreet glare when he unceremoniously pinched his cheek to put emphasis on his point and let out a small whine when the latter totally disregarded his displeased state to pinch his chubby cheek once more.

One day, they will make me cut off my cheek meat so they won’t feel pleasure while pinching it. All of them are sadists. I swear!

“I have heard him talk! Why don’t you call Baekhyun and ask him? He was the one this stupid short little thing was talking to.”

News flash! I am the one who is stupid over here…

This imbecile is taking advantage of the fact that I can’t speak a word.

“That’s it! Someone throw him out of my sight.”

 

 

“Why are we here again?” Sehun grumbled in an irritated manner and stared at Chanyeol and Jongin (who were sitting on the couch in front of him) with venom visible in his eyes. Chen has retired to the washroom to take a long relaxing shower as soon as Baekhyun showed up at the mansion; probably because his poor mother cannot trust two dumb faced idiots to take care of him, especially not when they are so adamant on throwing Sehun out of this house. Who knows what they will do?

“Sehunnie, let’s be nice and hear out what they have to say.” Baekhyun pacified his baby best friend and gently cradled his slender and gorgeous fingers through his soft hairs. He was not surprised by the bratty behavior of the baby since Sehun has always been a brat. Plus, all these supernatural happenings must have taken a toll on his best friend. Even though, the latter claims that he is fine still Baekhyun knew it was not easy to give up all of your independence as an adult for being a mindless baby.

“Whatever, I bet they are going to say something dumb,” Sehun claimed with the wave of his hand and slumped his small body against his best friend’s side. He wouldn’t have relented so soon if it was not for the fact that he was greatly enjoying the soothing feeling of Baekhyun’s fingers in his hairs.

“You know, acting like a won’t make yours any bigger,” Chanyeol claimed with the roll of his eyes and smirked at the baby when he saw the latter blistering with anger. The reaction Sehun gave him the very first time when he had commented about his s being small or completely non-existent told the giant that the evil baby was sensitive regarding his ; his reaction right at that moment just proved him right.

“Well, pretending to have a brain when you certainly don’t have it wouldn’t make you look any smarter either.” Sehun encountered back with a growl and would have once again flown his way to Chanyeol if it was not for Baekhyun who held him in place while directing a small glare towards his crush.

“Can’t you act a little mature?” He grumbled in an annoyed tone which surprised Sehun- because when did Byun Baekhyun start siding with him against his three years long crush. Last time, he checked his best friend was ready to worship the ground that the dumb faced walked on. This was a legendary day and Sehun would certainly remember it for the next thousand years of his life.

“Why don’t you tell your friend to act mature?” Jongin came to his best friend’s defense as soon as he heard that and directed a heated glare upon the baby and his so called father.

“He is technically a baby, you know? He is not supposed to be mature.” Baekhyun replied back in a sassy tone and returned the glare that Jongin was sending their way. He might be a er for Chanyeol, but Jongin has nothing on him. He would not allow the jerk to boss around his best friend and make his already miserable life more miserable.

“Look, I want you and this baby out of this house as soon as possible. You guys leave this house quietly and I would not tell anyone about this weird species of alien.” Jongin claimed after heaving a tired sigh and pointed an accusing finger in Sehun’s direction; who just let out a snort when he heard that.

“I told you, they were going to say something as dumb as their faces,” The baby claimed with a tired yawn and sent his arch nemesis a victorious smirk before continuing.

“Plus, it’s not like anyone is going to believe you.”

“They are going to believe me! Not everyone is bewitched by you.” Jongin shouted in protest and was about to lunge at the baby to strangle him to death, but sadly Chanyeol held him back. He threw his best friend an agitated glare before furiously stalking out of the room.

“I ing hate everyone in this house!”

“Never knew rich imbeciles go on male periods,” Sehun replied with the shrug of his shoulders when Jongin was gone and finally turned his attention towards the giant ball of , Park Chanyeol; who was intently staring at his best friend without uttering a single word. Sehun narrowed his eyes at Chanyeol before turning his gaze towards Baekhyun who was supporting a bright red color on his face.

Did I miss something?

Stop looking at him like that you small made of plastic!

The baby kept his glare trained on Chanyeol for a whole, long minute in silence before finally getting irritated. He grabbed one of the lightest pillows from the couch before aiming one of them at the giant’s face. A satisfied smirk graced Sehun’s lips when the pillow managed to hit his permanent headache square on his face.

“What are you looking at?” Sehun protested and took hold of another pillow as a warning to Chanyeol. Sadly, his warning fell deaf on the giant’s ear because his first pillow has not even managed to cause the slightest of the damage to him.

“I’m not looking at anything. Your friend just looks a little bit familiar.” Chanyeol claimed with the roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter