Drabble #1

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drabble

 

“I can’t believe we are finally alone.” That was the first thing Sehun heard as soon as he stepped into their new apartment.

“Start believing it because my parents already kicked us out of their house.” The lanky male replied with the roll of his eyes and turned around to gaze at his boyfriend who was looking at him with a lopsided smile.

“More like you forced them to kick us out of their house, but that won’t make much of a difference.” He continued and slowly trailed his eyes up his boyfriend’s figure. Jongin was such a blessing. He still can’t believe that he got lucky enough to get his hands on the masterpiece.

“I knew talking to mom was the best thing to do.” It was all that his boyfriend claimed before locking the door behind himself.

“I can’t believe you involved your parents in this whole matter.” Sehun still wasn’t impressed

“They won’t even let me kiss you in peace. Forget about everything else!” Jongin defended himself with an offended frown.

“Well- I am their baby.”

“You happened to be my boyfriend too.”

“Can we stop talking like this?”

“You started it.” The tanned male replied with the shrug of his shoulders and walked past his boyfriend to take a look inside. The apartment wasn’t that big, but it wasn’t too small either; it was just the perfect size for two university students.

Finally…

It was an absolute nightmare to convince Minseok and Chen to let them move out.

Correction…Sehun moving out was the only problem.

Jongin had expected them to be at least a little bit worried about him. He had expected his brother to be sad that his baby brother was moving out, but to his dismay, they didn’t even care about him. When he has told them that he wanted to move out and live on his own they have given him the permission right away saying that it was good for him since it was about time he starts learning about practical life. They had demanded that he would come and visit them on all the weekends or else they would force him; Jongin has been glad till that point though his joy didn’t last long. After that, Xiumin has innocently claimed that it was only fair to Sehun that he would come and meet him on the weekends. Jongin was sure that his brother and his husband were happy because they thought he won’t be around to ‘harass’ their baby anymore.

I can’t believe they thought I will leave my boyfriend behind with them.

All hell had broken loose as soon as he has revealed that he plans on taking Sehun with him. The book that his five-month pregnant brother-in-law has thrown his way still sometimes haunts the tanned male in his sleep. Jongin has tried his best to convince them that it was okay for Sehun to move out with him. Even Sehun who was a little reluctant in the start has supported him, but Minseok and Chen were having none of it.

 

“I would never allow it!” Chen has exclaimed in a determined tone even when Minseok has given in to his little brother’s request (forced by his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter