Ch #9

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter # 9:

 

            The Help.

 

“So…you’re trying to tell me that the pesky little that has tortured us all this time is actually Oh Sehun.”

“Yes.”

“The very Oh Sehun you had a crush on; the one with the perky and-”

“Yes, Chanyeol!” Jongin cut his best friend off in an irritated manner when he registered that the latter was not planning on shutting about his crush’s .

“This is absurd! I still think that we should throw him out of this house while we still have time.” Chanyeol proposed with a serious expression on his face; however, his serious expression soon turned into the one of pain when Jongin kneed him.

“Don’t say that!” His best friend protested while lying down on his bed with a sigh.

“Are you serious? Jongin, you have to do something about that crush of yours. You do realize that Sehun is now just a seven months old baby. If Minseok hyung found out about your romantic feelings towards his precious infant- he is going to throw you out of this house.” Chanyeol deadpanned and patted his friend's shoulder when he saw the latter letting out another conflicted sigh.

“I have been harboring feelings for him for three years now. How can I just let go of them like that?” Jongin questioned in a whiny voice before burying his face under his pillow.

“You can’t afford to keep them either.”

“I know.”

“Unless…” Jongin ear perked up immediately as soon as he heard Chanyeol saying that and looked up at his giant friend with interest.

“Unless?” He urged the other to continue while sitting up straight in his place.

“…unless, you find the witch that turned him into a baby. Baekhyun told me that. It’s only normal to think that she would know how to turn him back to normal too.” Chanyeol explained with a thoughtful look on his face and then looked down at his friend for confirmation. That was the first time in his whole life Jongin thought that Chanyeol could be of some help too.

“Yeah, the witch. Do you think it would really work?” The tanned male inquired right away with sparkling eyes; maybe his love story was not that tragic after all. I mean imagine him telling his kids about his first love and then revealing that he didn’t even get to confess because his interest suddenly turned into a baby. Jongin can already imagine his kids laughing at his face.

“It should,” Chanyeol replied with the shrug of his shoulders and rolled his eyes when he saw Jongin glaring at him.

“What I mean to say is- we won’t know whether it would work or not until we find the lady, Jongin. You should probably ask Sehun about her. Baekhyun said that he is the only one who recognizes her.”

“I think you’re right. Chen and Minseok have taken Sehun out with them to a dinner party. I will talk to him once they are back.” Jongin agreed while nodding his head, before suddenly looking at his giant friend with narrowed eyes.

“By the way, what is up with you and Baekhyun?”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Don’t play dumb, Park. Your sudden interest in him tells me stories and let me tell you that Sehun can hear them too.” Jongin pushed his friend with a raised brow and crossed his arms over his chest.

“You are being an idiot.” The tanned male moved his body a little bit closer to his giant friend when he heard his response- to examine his face properly and let out a disbelieving snort under his breath when he saw the latter blushing like an idiot.

“!”

“It’s not what you think it is.” Chanyeol was quick to defend himself frantically, but Jongin knew him better than that.

“I know for a fact that what I am thinking is 100% accurate.”

“No, it is not!”

“Holy ! You guys ed already, didn’t you?”

“Jongin!” Chanyeol protested in a whiny tone before pushing his best friend away from himself.

“Ha! You are not even denying it.” Jongin continued with an amused chuckle while pointing an accusing finger at his dumb friend; who was pointedly ignoring looking at him.

“It just happened, okay. It just happened.” The giant male surrendered with a dejected sigh and threw his best friend an irritated glare when the latter started laughing like a hyena.

“Nothing happens just like that, Park; at least, not with you. You actually like the guy, don’t you?” Chanyeol felt his face heating up once again when he heard that; which induced him to release an embarrassed groan.

“H-He is nice.”

“I bet he is.”

“Shut it, Kim! At least, he is not a baby.”

“Wait till I tell Sehun that you saw his precious best friend without clothes.” Chanyeol can feel the pain in his scalp already.

…………………

“How dare you touch my best friend with your dirty hands, you erted ?”

This piece of rotten ! I’m going to murder him first and then find Byun Baek.

“S-Sehun let’s calm down and talk like civil people, okay?” Chanyeol stuttered out and moved away from the fuming baby before he could latch himself on to him. Where were Minseok and Chen when he always needs them? They should know that their baby is running wild.

“What possible explanation can you have?” The baby inquired hotly while crossing his arms over his chest.

“I-I like him?”

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter