Ch #12

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #12:

 

           The End.

 

“Do you think it’s really going to work?” Baekhyun turned towards his boyfriend with an anxious expression etched over his face before voicing out his worries. He sincerely hoped that the weird looking drink that the witch has handed over to Sehun would work. He was sure that no matter what his best friend says, it would crush him to every bit if he was to stay as a baby forever.

“Don’t worry, Baek. Sehun deserves a happy life. The potion would work; I’m sure of it.” Chanyeol tried to console his boyfriend while biting down on his lower lip. It would be a lie to say that he wasn’t worried about Sehun too. The baby might have been y, but he was a great person as a whole. Plus, Sehun has to grow up again for the sake of his best friend. Speaking of whom, Chanyeol turned his attention towards Jongin who was looking seconds away from passing out.

“So I just have to drink this before I turn back to normal?” The baby inquired from the witch with a raise of his nonexistent brow before looking down at the green liquid in the glass that was handed to him.

“Yes, that’s what I said just a minute ago.” The witch replied to him nonchalantly and urged him to do the deed already with impatience. Letting out a reluctant sigh, Sehun took hold of his adult clothes and slowly wobbled towards the washroom so nobody would be able to see him once he is turned normal. He was just wearing pamper at the moment and looked absolutely adorable if Chanyeol was to say the truth. He would admit it; he was going to miss baby Sehun once he is all grown up. The giant male was snapped out his thoughts when he heard a low shuffle followed by a small hiss and immediately tipped his head down to take a look at the baby who was struggling in the heap of clothes.

“I can really use some help right now?” Sehun grumbled while glaring at all of them; thankfully the glass in his hand was still intact.

“Oh- Yeah!” Jongin and Baekhyun exclaimed at the same time and went forward to assist the baby. Silence fell over the whole room as they closed the washroom door once Sehun has stepped inside.

“I’m going to kill you if something happens to him.” It was Baekhyun who finally couldn’t bare the stifling silence. He was pointing an accusing finger in the direction of the witch who was looking at him a bored expression.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever…”

………………

“Guys…” A hesitant voice was heard from behind the washroom door, before it was reluctantly pulled open. It has been exactly five minutes since the baby Sehun went inside the washroom and all of them have been waiting for him to come out quite anxiously. All heads snapped towards the direction of the washroom as a tall, lanky male with sharp features walked out of it dressed in a white plain T-shirt and denim jeans.

“Oh. My. God! Sehun!” Baekhyun was the first one to react as he practically jumped on top of his lanky best friend; who was back with his forever resting -face. There wasn’t a single sign of anxiety on the shorter male’s face as he smothered Sehun with affection. However, Jongin and Chanyeol found themselves quite unable to move. It was for the very first time they were looking at adult Sehun from up close and they must admit that he was quite handsome; Jongin especially found himself swooning over his soon-to-be boyfriend.

“Geez! Baek, I know you love me, but can you not cover me with your saliva.” The deep, husky and rough voice resonated around the room as Sehun spoke up and pushed Baekhyun away from himself with an annoyed huff; though it was all pretence. The small smile on his face totally gave away his affection for his shorter best friend too.

“I liked baby Sehun better! You’re so mean.” Baekhyun complained good-naturedly and moved closer to his boyfriend to hug his arm; which actually caused Chanyeol to beam like a freaking 1000-Watt bulb.

“Yeah, yeah. It’s not like I ca-mmphh!” Sehun started to retaliate, but was cut short when Jongin firmly pressed his lips against his. It seemed like the tanned male has availed his chance at showing affection as soon as Baekhyun has moved away. It was almost comical to see the way Sehun’s eyes flew wide open at the sudden intimate action; though it wasn’t for long, soon his eyes slowly fell close as Jongin continued to convincingly move his lips against his. Tanned hands decisively moved up to take hold of his pale neck, as he tried to deepen the kiss which of course, Sehun didn’t complain about. He didn’t know why that was since it was his first kiss with Jongin and they haven’t even confirmed their status yet, but still, he has wanted to kiss Jongin for so long now that all caution jumped out the window. He was just happy that he was able to do it. He was back to being the adult with responsibilities.

This is heaven.

“Ahem!” Both Sehun and Jongin jumped apart when they heard someone clearing their throat and let out an annoyed groan when they saw the witch looking at them with a sheepish grin on her face. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were standing behind them with teasing smiles on their faces, but they said nothing; to which Sehun and Jongin were thankful for.

“Someone throw this woman out of my apartment,” Sehun grumbled before looking at Jongin with a flustered smile on his face.

Damn it!

Why the hell am I blushing?

Jongin was looking at him with an amused twinkle in his eyes as his thumb slowly came up to caress the rosy cheek; which caused Sehun become even more flushed.

“Isn’t my boyfriend cute, Chanyeol?” The tanned male inquired with a teasing smile and chuckled when Sehun made a face at him before blushing even more.

OMG! He called me his boyfriend!

“Whatever you say, dude,” Chanyeol replied with a snort and tightened his hold around Baekhyun when the shorter male smiles up at him.

“You guys are cute and all, but seriously hurry up. I need to be at other places too.” Everyone was snapped out of their happy bubble as soon as the witch spoke up. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter