Ch #10

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #10:

 

          The Witch.

 

“So you’re telling me that you want to take my son out for a walk just because you’re feeling bored…” The way Chen inquired him with his eyes narrowed in suspicion actually made Jongin gulp, but he can’t be afraid of his brother-in-law now; otherwise, he would be kissing Sehun a farewell forever.

“Yes.” He replied in a determined tone and let out a sigh of relief when Chen shifted his narrowed gaze from him towards Sehun; who was looking at the whole scene with amusement visible in his eyes. Jongin was sure that the evil baby was cackling mentally at his misery.

The things I have to do for love.

“You also don’t want me to join you in case you decide to throw my baby away…”

“Yes?” This time Jongin was a little bit hesitant because no matter what Sehun was a baby and the last thing that he wants to do right now is to lose his precious love of life in the crowd.

“Dream on!” Chen shot him down with a wave of his hand and turned his back on the tanned male; who was chasing after him desperately. He needed to convince Jongdae to let them go. This was really important.

Mother just give him the permission.

My fine is on the line.

“But I really like Sehun now and I want to make up for all the lost time. Taking him out would be the best way to bond with him.” Jongin tried to make a point while carefully shifting Sehun in his hold. To be honest, the baby was so warm and soft that he wanted to nuzzle his nose against the soft skin so he could smell that baby powder on him.

“Sehunnie don’t want to bond with you.” Chen waved him off again and turned around with an irritated huff when Jongin took hold of his arm.

“Please! Look Sehun loves me.” He was not lying; not literally. His brother-in-law seems to think about his statement when he uttered it and once again shifted his attention towards Sehun; who was nuzzling his head against his shoulder like a lazy cat. Jongin really wanted to poke his chubby cheeks, but then thought better of it. A small chuckle fell past his lips when the baby finally managed to notice all the attention on him. He seriously looked like an innocent Deer caught in the headlights.

“Fine, but you only have two hours.” Chen finally relented with a sigh and gently his son’s head.

“Take care of him or I will throw you under the bus.”

“I will!” The tanned male didn’t even give his brother-in-law a chance to respond as he bolted out of the house with Sehun in his hands.

“Be careful!” Jongdae doubts that Jongin even heard him.

………………

 

“That was not suspicious at all.” Sehun mocked his crush as soon as they were out of the house.

“Shut up! At least, we are out.” Jongin grumbled back in an offended manner while diligently making his way towards his car.

“Wow~ you rich little . I will sue you if you won’t let me ride that car once I am back to my size.” Sehun claimed with sparkling eyes and snapped his head towards Jongin when he heard the latter chuckling.

“I have better things in my mind that you could ride, but okay.” Nope. Sehun does not claim the blush that was spreading across his dwarfed body at that moment.

“I meant that I want to drive it!” He retaliated hotly and slapped his chubby hand against the tanned male’s cheek.

“You can’t drive me though.” His crush answered with a thoughtful expression which embarrassed the baby further.

“Shut up!” He mumbled while hiding his face in Jongin’s chest and let out a small whine when he heard the latter laughing. Sehun sent the taller male a stink eye when he pulled him away from his chest to place him down in the passenger seat and scowled when the said male pated his head mockingly.

“Try not to fall off this seat, okay?”

“You’re so lucky that my legs are small.” The baby threatened the other male when he heard that and leaned back in the seat with a permanent frown etching his face.

“I guess I am.”

…………

“Where did you exactly meet her?” Jongin asked once he was done lifting Sehun’s body off the passenger seat and locking the door.

“I was walking back from the University-”

“You came all the way here on foot?” Kai directed his incredulous question towards the baby in his hands; who was currently busy rolling his eyes.

“Yeah- well, not everyone is lucky enough to have a Mercedes as their regular source of transport.”

“Geez! You are so salty.” The tanned male joke and ruffled the tuft of hairs on Sehun’s head when the latter yelped in protest.

“Whatever! As I was saying…it was a beautiful day and I was walking back home when near this flower shop a stupid witch tricked me.” Sehun explained earnestly and narrowed his eyes at the very spot where he drank that cursed drink.

“Fine, let’s look around. Maybe, she is here somewhere. Chanyeol told me that he would be here any minute with Baekhyun. We all would be able to find her don’t worry.”

“What is that stupid doing with my Baek?” The baby questioned his crush with a scowl while dragging his sight around the place thoroughly so he won’t miss a certain hideous fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter