Ch #4

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #4:

    

          Problem Solved.

 

“So, you are telling me that this baby over here is actually a twenty-two-year-old guy who magically turned into a seven months old infant…” Chanyeol inquired from Baekhyun; who was sitting right in front of him with a neutral expression.

“Y-Yeah,” Baekhyun replied with a crooked smile and blushing face because damn his three years old crush was sitting right in front of him while holding a proper conversation; he decided to ignore the fact that the latter was close to pull out all of his hairs.

“Bull ! You want me to keep this a secret?” Chanyeol bellowed and got up from his place with an incredulous expression on his face.

“Chanyeol-” Baekhyun started in a desperate voice, but was insolently cut off by Sehun; who suddenly let out a loud scoff. It was weird to see a seven months old baby scoffing, but Baekhyun and Chanyeol, both had to admit that Sehun looked extremely adorable while doing that.

“Why else do you think I can speak, dumb face?” Sehun snapped at the dumb, giant male and crossed his small arms over his chest. All the thoughts of the adorable baby went out of Chanyeol’s mind as soon as his mind registered the insult the said baby had thrown his way.

“Whose face did you call dumb, you -faced baby?” Chanyeol retaliated with the narrowed eyes and crossed his arms over his chest too. Who was this baby anyway to insult his handsome face? Baekhyun shifted his gaze between his best friend and his crush before finally settling his glaring gaze down on the former one because he can’t bring himself to be angry on Chanyeol.

This giant piece of !

Sehun cursed Chanyeol inside his mind and narrowed his eyes at the other’s hideous face. He might as well need to wash his innocent eyes with holy water after this; that’s how ugly Park Chanyeol was- at least to Sehun. The baby was well aware of the glare that Baekhyun was sending his way and he knew that the insult that he threw at the latter’s crush wasn’t necessary, but he really can’t control the insults flowing out of his mouth whenever Chanyeol was around; it was almost an instinct.

“My face is still better than yours, face.” Sehun encountered back with a snarl. Baekhyun was sure that his best friend would have lunged on his crush wildly if it was not for the fact that he was a baby and Chanyeol can easily beat him in a physical challenge. Still, he decided to lift Sehun off the couch to keep a hold on him in case he decides that Park Chanyeol needs to die.

“At least, I have a unlike you. Where do you even pee from?” Chanyeol argued defensively and smirked when he noticed the livid expression on Sehun’s face. Baekhyun stared at his crush with dread visible in his eyes as soon as the latter uttered the word and then hesitantly turned his face to examine Sehun; who was a second away from screaming bloody murder. He looked back at his crush with a sympathetic gaze and sent a prayer to the skies that Chanyeol’s soul will rest in peace after Sehun is done killing him.

He better not sleep in this house tonight or else tomorrow morning he would be missing his small, plastic !

Sehun thought to himself in furry before unexpectedly lunging out of his best friend’s hold. Baekhyun screamed and watched in utter horror as Sehun practically flew out of his hold towards Chanyeol who was standing at the close distance. He was sure that nobody in the whole neighborhood missed the screech of pain that his crush emitted as soon as Sehun latched his grabby hands on his hairs and started pulling at them with as much force as he could muster.

“Get this pest off me!” Chanyeol shouted at the top of his lungs attracting the attention of his best friend and Chen; who came out of the Kitchen to see what the entire ruckus was about. Baekhyun immediately ran for his crush’s aid and tried to pull Sehun off him, but it seemed like the baby was not planning on sparing the giant male until or unless he turns bald.

“Sehunnie! Let’s calm down, okay? Leave his hairs.” Sehun heard his best friend begging to him desperately, but he didn’t pay him any heed.

I will ing show him where do I pee from.

The baby thought to himself again and pulled at Chanyeol’s hairs with a renewed force which caused the latter to release another painful scream.

“What’s going on?” Chen asked with a raised brow while trying his best to keep his laughter at bay. It was rather comical to see a seven months old baby teaching a lesson to a twenty-two years old giant.

“What do you think is going on?” Chanyeol shouted as he attempted at prying off Sehun’s vice like from his hairs once again.

“Hey! Be careful, you might hurt Sehun.” Chen scolded the screeching male when he saw that and earned himself disbelieving looks from Baekhyun, Kai, and Chanyeol. Sehun could not stop himself from cackling in victory as soon as his mother’s words registered in his mind.

My mother is a pure angel sent by God to save me from the curse named Pork Egg-Yeol!

The baby thought to himself smugly and made a mental note to give Chen a rewarding kiss on his cheek later. To say that he was enjoying the look of pain on Chanyeol’s face won’t be a lie. He was enjoying it immensely; just like a sadist would when he cuts off Park’s limbs one after another.

I would love to do that.

“Oh- Please, your precious baby won’t die.” This time it was Jongin; who decided to finally speak up for his best friend. He would be lying if he says that he was not dying to laugh out loud, but Chanyeol was going to kill him on the spot if he did.

I am so going to kill him with that giant ball of .

“He is hurting my baby!” Chen whined out and whacked Jongin at the back of his head before walking towards Chanyeol.

“I am hurting him? Can’t you see he is the one molesting me right now?” Chanyeol questioned incredulously and finally succeeded in prying the leech named Sehun off him with a relieved sigh. Baekhyun quickly ran towards Sehun when he saw his crush unceremoniously dumping his best friend’s body on the couch. He wanted to shout at Chanyeol to be careful, but in the end just decided to pin down the latter with an angry glare. He knew Sehun was the one who was wrong here, but still, he was a baby and could have easily gotten hurt. Baekhyun was sure his crush at Park Chanyeol wouldn’t have stopped him from murdering him if he managed to even scratch his baby best friend.

“He is just a baby.” Chen tried to knock some sense into Chanyeol’s dumb head, clearly not happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter