Ch# 8

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter #8:

 

             Home Alone.

 

Oh lord! What am I supposed to do?

Sehun thought to himself in panic when he saw his mother crying. It was just another normal day for the baby. He woke up at his usual time, ate breakfast with his parents and his two permanent headaches, fought with Jongin and Chanyeol while his parents were not aware. He may or may not have also purposely cried when Chanyeol was being extra smug for his liking. Oh- the joy he felt when Jongin and his best friend were smacked at the back of their heads by his father.

Who told them to with me anyways?

Everything seemed to be normal, but still, there was something that has been bugging his mind ever since he woke up. Chen was not being his usual cheery self. Actually, he was not being cheery at all; dare he say he was being moody. It was so damn obvious since the smiles that Sehun adores so much were not directed towards him for even a single time that day. Not only that, he did not miss the way his mother has been glaring at his father ever since he came down for the breakfast; his father though seemed to be completely oblivious towards it or maybe, just maybe he was aware of it, but was ignoring it.

What’s wrong with them?

Sehun was sure that he was not the only one who noticed the sudden shift in the atmosphere. From the curious looks on their faces, he knew that Jongin and Chanyeol were equally intrigued by the situation at hand. Looking at Chanyeol reminded Sehun of the fact that the latter was roaming around with his best friend a lot these days and the baby did not like it at all. He would not let Baekhyun date a conceited idiot like Park Chanyeol. Nope, not even over his dead, small body. Okay. Maybe, he was being a jealous little prick because Baekhyun was his best friend and Chanyeol was hogging all of his time that was reserved for Sehun only.

Pork Egg Yeol! I am so going to tell him to stay away from Baek…

Back to the matter at hands, his mother was still crying and Sehun had not even a single clue what was the reason behind it.

Did they fight?

That would explain the tense atmosphere between them, but his father looked a little bit too relaxed for him to conclude that it was a fight. At times like these, Sehun wishes that talking babies were not an abnormal case so he could console the next person without worrying about being sent to some research lab or stuff. Of course, people would think he was just some kind of an alien if they hear him talk; just like Jongin.

“Sehunnie~” Sehun was snapped out of his thoughts when his mother called him in a whiny voice while tears were still streaming down his face. Chen looked kind of cute and he felt like an absolute to think that way. The baby didn’t get much time to think about what was happening around him before his mother lifted him off the couch.

“Your father is the worst husband ever!” His mother continued while settling him down on his lap and looked down at him with watery eyes. Sehun so desperately wanted to ask that what has Xiumin done, but he bit down on his tongue to stop himself from doing just that.

“How can he forget our marriage anniversary? He is the biggest jerk of this century.”

You don’t know about Jongin and Chanyeol yet.

The thought unconsciously crossed his mind as soon as he heard his mother uttering that. Chen was right. How can Xiumin forget his own marriage anniversary and even has the guts to act like nothing was wrong? How can his father make his mother cry like this? Sehun was not happy at all and it was clear by the frown on his face. Thankfully, his mother was too busy crying to notice his odd behavior. The baby snapped his head up to stare at his mother when the latter let out another sob and unconsciously brought his balled fists up to wipe away the tears that were dirtying his mother’s cheeks. He felt tears pricking his own eyes too- which was stupid and he knew it was because of his stupid baby hormones and the attachment that he feels towards Chen. Some mother-baby dynamics don’t question him about this.

Father, you are in big trouble.

I’m going to personally teach you a lesson.

No one- I repeat, no one makes my mother cry.

“I’m home!” Xiumin’s voice rang about the lounge as soon as Sehun was done with his thoughts. The baby narrowed his eyes into slits and balled his hands by his sides when he saw his father trudging in with the brightest smile adorning his face.

Oh- how dare he?

“Chen?” His father’s voice rang out again which of course, pulled his mother out of whatever mourning he was doing. Chen quickly wiped his tears away with a small huff and threw a heated glare towards his husband.

“Here you guys are. Why won’t you answer? I was calling for you?” Sehun stifled a laugh when he heard his mother imitating his father under his breath with the roll of his eyes and let out a small squeak when his father lifted him off his mother’s lap.

“Hey, there little guy. How are you?” Xiumin asked with a cheeky grin which made the baby’s blood boil because how can his father make his mother cry and be so cheeky. No one deserves this disrespect; especially not his mother.

“Is he alright? Why do I feel like he is glaring at me?” His father inquired with a baffled expression and turned towards Chen when he heard the latter scoffing.

“He is glaring at you because you deserve it.” His mother replied to his father sourly and crossed his arms over his chest.

Yup! You deserve every single glare I send your way, father.

“What have I exactly done? You have been glaring at me ever since the morning.” Xiumin asked his husband with an incredulous expression and let out a small yelp when Sehun pulled on his hairs innocently; well, at least he thought that the baby was innocent.

What kind of an idiot is he?

How can he still not know?

I’m so not going to take him in my room once mother kicks him out of theirs.

“Sehun-ah!” His father protested with a pout which almost made Sehun soft and let go of his hairs; almost.

“Punish him some more Sehunnie! Your father is an old hag with a memory of 60 years old.”

“What am I even forgetting?” Xiumin roared out in irritation and took hold of Sehun’s small fists to leech them off his hairs. Now he understood the pain Chanyeol and Jongin went through whenever Sehun did this to them.

“Our wedding anniversary!” His mother finally revealed the reason for his insatiable anger to his father with a low growl.

“What the hell, Chen? It’s tomorrow, not today!” Sehun immediately loosened his vice like grip on his father’s hairs when he heard that and snapped his head towards Chen; who was staring at his father with wide blinking eyes. Silence followed after Xiumin’s ragged cry. No one dared speak a single word as his father wordlessly glared holes in his mother’s skull.

Opps!

 

 

“Jongin, I swear to God, if something happened to my Sehun while we are gone. I am going to sue you.” Chen threatened his brother-in-law for the nth time that day as he carefully handed Sehun’s sleeping figure over to Kai; who was looking at him with blank, sleepy eyes. After the fiasco that occurred the previous day, Chen and Xiumin have decided to put it on their backs and enjoy a full day road trip as their celebration for the anniversary. Of course, it was supposed to be a romantic trip so they couldn’t take Sehun with them.

“Yeah sure, I will take care of him. Now, can I go back to sleep? It’s freaking 9 AM!” Jongin protested with a scowl and glowered when his brother’s husband once again stepped beside him to smooch a sleeping Sehun’s face. Jongin would admit that the baby was really cute and adorable while he was sleeping, but the latter was a living nightmare when he is awake.

“Oh- hush! We will be back before midnight. Don’t forget to give him a shower and feed him properly.”

“You have told me that already! Geez, there is no need for you to repeat it 50 times a day.” Jongin muttered under his breath like a spoiled child and squinted his sleepy, swollen eyes at Chen when the other smacked him on the back of his head. Only God knows that how much jealous he was of a sleeping Sehun at that mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter