Prologue.

Sehun- The Boss Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      PROLOGUE

 

Sehun didn’t exactly know what happened. Last time, he checked, he went to bed as a 22-years old handsome adult. He had long limbs, a built body that guys wished to have and girls died for. He had silky, smooth, long raven bangs and a y hoarse voice. He was definitely not a small baby with soft bones and skin. He definitely didn’t have a shrilly voice and he was definitely not this small. He had no idea that how he ended up as a seven months old baby after a good night sleep. Now. Now. Like us all, Sehun had too wished to be a baby when he was thrown into the whirlpool of his adult life, but still, that didn’t mean he literally wanted that. The raven haired baby, laid on his huge bed (which was once too small for his 1.83 m long body) while staring up at the ceiling. He brought up one of his small, chubby hands to examine them and let out a dying whale noise when he realized that he was not dreaming and this all was actually happening to him.

His parents always told him to not accept any eatables or drinks from the strangers. Oh- well, they used to as long as they were alive, but now they were not and there was no one to remind him of the cruel world. Sehun was on his way to his shabby apartment which he shared with his friend Baekhyun when an elderly woman stopped him. She had a kind smile and a small stature; it didn’t even occur to Sehun that she could be a scam. She had kindly offered him the orange juice that she was carrying around, saying that he looked like he could use it; which was a truth since he was coming back from an exhausting day of his petty part-time job. Sehun being the humble kid he was rejected the drink at first, but the woman really knew how to use her tongue well to persuade him. She told him that it was a gift for being so handsome and of course, Sehun was a goner as soon as he heard that and happily gulped down the drink not even noticing the black substance that was settling at the end of the bottle. After that, he had come to his apartment right away and went to sleep.

Allowing a sigh to escape past his baby lips, he wiggled his way out of the huge clothes that he was wearing a night before and sat up on his place in all his glory. He then carefully guided himself off the bed which would have been very easy if he didn’t have a small as body. Thankfully, he still had the capability to walk and talk normally or else he would have banged his fetus head in the wall and died a young death; what a waste. Sehun wobbled towards the mirror in the room on his tiny feet and let out a shrill baby cry when he noticed that he was too small to be visible on it. Letting out some colorful curses under his breath, he managed to drag a heavy chair towards the mirror and climbed his way up it with great difficulty. Finally standing in front of the mirror after a painful journey, he examined his baby face up close; he won’t say he was disappointed by what he saw because he was anything but disappointed.

“Wow~ I am cute as hell!” He muttered to himself with a cocky smirk and gave his reflection thumbs up.

“You’re going to break hearts when you grow up.” He continued to praise himself and flitted his eyes down the rest of his body with the same smirk adorning his lips. However, his smirk turned upside down when he noticed his !

“My !” He shrieked and covered his private parts with his hands.

“Why is it so small?” He continued wailing and was not surprised at all when he felt tears welling up in his eyes. His was his pride. How come it became so small? It was almost like he was dickless; it was not a nice feeling at all. Sehun sat down on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter