Sick Boy

The Scammer and The CEO

 

No One’s POV

 

 

                  Woohyun sit between two guards in the black van. They were on the way to the bastard’s house. Woohyun can’t seem to lift his head anymore. He was dead tired and the pain in his foot already felt numb. He’s losing too much blood from his injury and was getting dizzy each and every time. His eyes fluttered weakly and soon, his head lose its balance and he fell into one of the guards lap; unconscious.

 

 

                   The guard was flustered as he tried to shake the limp body off his lap. He turned Woohyun’s head, facing him and notice the male’s drenched forehead and heavy breathing. Woohyun’s body was cold and his face was scrunching.

 

 

“Hey, I think he’s out”

 

 

“Just let him be until boss give us order, we’re not supposed to care for him”

 

 

                          He shut his mouth at his friend’s remark but he can’t avoid feeling guilty for doing this to the small man on his lap. The least he can do is letting the male stays on his lap.

 

 

 

“Carry him into the house and do as the boss says”

 

 

 

                         The guard gathers Woohyun in his arms and carries him into the house waiting for the order from their boss.

 

 

 

                         It’s been five minutes since they were inside of their boss house but their boss were talking to his phone outside.

 

 

“Let me carry him, you must be tired”

 

 

“No, it’s okay. He’s quite small for someone his age”

 

 

“Suit yourself”

 

 

                    Their small talks were interrupted when Sunggyu walked into the house and ordered the guard to take Woohyun into his room in second floor. Sunggyu had called for his personal doctor to take a look at Woohyun and fix any wounds on the said male.

 

 

                      The guard steps into his boss’s bedroom and put the boy on the bed. Woohyun let out a grunt but he’s still unconscious. He didn’t miss the chance to look at Woohyun’s figure. Woohyun’s sweater was lifted a bit and revealed a part of his smooth skin. The guard his lips at the sight. He takes a look at the door and notice that he was alone with the boy. Then, he sneakily runs his hands starting from Woohyun’s exposed legs. They were smooth and soft to touch making him aroused at the feeling. His hands move a little bit higher until it reaches Woohyun’s stomach and then

 

 

“If the boss sees what you’re doing right now, this might be the last thing you see before you die”

 

 

               The guard was flustered and immediately retracted his hands from abusing the male.

 

 

“Shut up”

 

 

                He left the room with his friend but not without sparing a glance towards the male on the bed.

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

                      I dismissed my guards as soon as they finished their job. I was now sitting on the living room’s couch waiting for my personal doctor to arrive. The person that I was talking to outside my house was actually our family’s doctor. I noticed that his foot was actually bleeding and he looks so much too fainting when we were at the factory. Deep inside, I was feeling worried and it became worse when I saw my guard was carrying the unconscious male instead of the said male walking on his own feet into my house. I want to ignore the feeling as he was the one that makes my baby brother sleeps in jail. I keep reminding myself about my brother’s situation so that my hatred towards the male doesn’t fade. And it works pretty well.

 

 

                      For now I want him to get a good rest before I start my games tomorrow morning. I don’t care if he’s still not in his best condition. Revenge is revenge. I was determined to avenge for my brother’s suffering and mine.

 

 

“Ding dong”

 

 

                  It must be Uncle Wook. My personal doctor that I talked about before. I was very close to him as I used to get treated by him when I was little and grown attached to this man.

 

 

“Hello is anyone home?”

 

 

“Uncle Wook!!”

 

 

              I grinned and hug him. We haven’t seen each other in a very long time

 

 

 

“Woah easy there tiger, you look pretty much healthy to me?”

 

 

“Ahh, it’s not me but it’s my hus… I mean friend, yeah my friend”

 

 

“Ahh is that so…”

 

 

“Yup! Now follow me uncle”

 

 

                   I pushed open the door and was greeted by the sight of a small man lying on my bed breathing heavily. He looks worse than before.

 

 

“What happened to him Sunggyu? He looks bad”

 

 

                    Uncle Wook’s wrinkly face scrunched and doesn’t look good. Sunggyu suddenly felt nervous.

 

 

“Uhhh is he? Heheh.. someone found him in uhh the alley and the person called me using his phone”

 

 

              Uncle Wook doesn’t seems to believe what I said but he decided to let it pass and went to tend for the sick man

 

 

“He’s down with slight fever”

 

 

           Uncle Wook took of his socks and grimaced when he saw Woohyun’s foot condition

 

 

“I don’t know what happen to him but I hope you tell me the truth Sunggyu-ah…”

 

 

            I just kept quiet at his remark

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

“There, it’s finished. You know what? He reminds me of Myungsoo and you when you guys were little. Always get into injuries every time you guys play together”

 

 

              I chuckled along with Uncle Wook as we were reminded of our past. Ahh how fast time flies.

 

 

“Thank you so much uncle, I promise Myungsoo and I will visit you later”

 

 

“Anytime Sunggyu-ah… and one more thing…”

 

 

“What is it uncle?”

 

 

“Don’t do anything that will make you regret Sunggyu-ah”

 

 

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about uncle”

 

 

               He didn’t reply and just smiled before he took his leave.

 

 

                I just shrugged at my weird uncle and lock the door. Hah! Today was so tiring. The maids had already gone to their respective home and now, only me and that brat left alone in this house. I stretched my body and smile and the sound of satisfying cracks resonated from my bones. I need some sleep.

 

 

                I shut off the lamps and turned off the air conditioner. Then, I head straight to my bedroom and discard all of my clothing leaving only my brief. I walked to the side of the bed where my husband was currently sleeping. His face looks much more comfortable now and there’s a suspicious weight being lifted off my shoulder. What is this feeling?

 

 

 

                  My eyes widen at the realization

 

 

 

                    No no no, I can’t fall in love with the guy that ruined my brother’s life. Myungsoo is my everything and this ing sleeping beauty is on my fluffy bed while my brother sleeps in the cold and dark prison all by himself. I huffed and glared at him hard although he can’t see anything right now.

 

 

 

                         Looks like someone was enjoying his sleep huh? The sheets were messed up and the comforter was bundled up on the floor. Did he fight with someone in his dream? Look at the mess ugh. I just glared at the sleeping male and notice that he’s not wearing any pants and there was a bandage on his left thigh. I accidentally stepped on a white jean that looks like it was cut up on the floor. I sighed because; doctors and their cutting up people’s clothes habits. Can he just take off this guy’s pants like a normal human? Now he’s without a pant and only wears his baby blue sweater that reach down to his upper thigh.

 

 

                           When did he injure his thigh? I only know about his injury on his foot. Lucky him that Uncle Wook did a full body checkup. Who knows what kind of injury is hidden behind those jeans. I crouched down and take a closer look at the sleeping figure; mouth slightly opened and soft snores came out from those plump lips. I brushed some of his bangs and my fingers traced the bandage on his forehead. There were an angry red handprint mark on his left cheek; a gift from me when he spat onto my face.

 

 

                             I stood up and moved towards my bed side. I pulled the comforter from the floor and was about to cover his body. But my hands immediately stop when I saw him rolled to the edge of the bed. One second late, he would be kissing the floor. I pulled his body so that he was far from the edge. While I was adjusting him, his blue sweater accidentally slides up and reveals most of his skin. My mouth watered at the sight. His skin is so perfect and smooth that makes me want to caress it all night long. He’s a bit tan but that only makes him even ier. My eyes were fixed on his slender legs and my hands automatically caress those thighs.

 

 

                            I can feel something else waking up from under the sheet. Yes…yes, Sunggyu Jr is waking up.

 

 

“”

 

 

                      I threw the blanket on him and rushed to the toilet to finish my business. I cleaned my hands with soap and rinse them. He’s driving me crazy.

 

 

                     I decided not to sleep on the bed as there was a very high chance of someone losing his ity tonight, if he’s still . I might be cold hearted but hey, I’m not cheap. I don’t force people to please my ual desire although this guy over here is tempting me. I took out an extra blanket from my closet and sleeps on the couch in my room.

 

 

                 You got to be grateful Nam Woohyun because I’m treating you better than what you suppose to receive. In fact, you don’t even deserve to sleep on my bed but what can I do? I guess pretty people always got their own way even when they’re a complete witch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hey guys!!! Sorry for this lame update. It looks like everyone have something with Woohyun’s skins don’t you think so? I know some of you were excited to see what kind of punishments Sunggyu will do right? Don’t worry, it will be revealed later and I hope you guys doesn’t give up on this story and stay tuned for the next update!!! Love you guys :* XOXO, Hunny.