Mental Breakdown

The Scammer and The CEO

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

 

“Urghhhhhhh”

 

 

I grunted as I stretched out my body, still lying on my bed. Hah, what time is it? I really had a good sleep because of my fluffy bed.

 

 

Wait

 

 

Last time I remember, my bed is not this fluffy

 

 

 

My eyes opened wide and I rushed into sitting position. I regret doing that because now, my head is pounding so hard. Where am I and what happened to me? I scanned the room and tried to squeeze my brain and remember everything.

 

 

 

Ah this isn’t working. I can only remember mom, dad and me was having some tea outside our house and then everything was blank.

 

 

Ouch, why my foot is hurting so bad? I removed the blanket off me and was shocked at the sight. Where’s my pant? Why there’s bandage all over my legs? Did I get drunk last night and a car hit me?

 

 

But I can’t be drunk… I’m underage and haven’t finished high school

 

 

Whose room is this? It’s so huge. Almost the size of our house.

 

 

I don’t think I should stay here any longer; mom and dad would be so worried about me

 

 

I wanted to leave but I’m not wearing a pants. I don’t care, I just grabbed the blanket and wrap it around my waist; holding the edges tightly so that they won’t slipped off.

 

 

It hasn’t been two steps towards the huge door when suddenly a deep voice call for me

 

 

“Where do you think you are going Nam Woohyun?”

 

 

How did he know my name? I looked behind and saw a hot shirtless man with a towel draped around his waist. He must be coming out from the bathroom judging from his wet hair and slightly wet chest. Who is this ahjussi? He can’t be

 

 

I walked to the man and stand in sparing position; both my fists were covering my face and my legs propped into position. He might be bigger than me but I’m a taekwondo black belt holder. The blanket slipped from my waist but I don’t give a damn about it because my attention was now fully towards the ert old man.

 

 

“Who are you huh? How did you know my name?! Are you a ERT?!!!!”

 

 

Oh my god, now I’m pretty sure that this man is a ert! My pants were off when I woke up and he’s in the room with me!! What did he do to me?! I can’t lose my ity at such a young age! I’m still a minor!

 

 

The man’s face turned into confusion but few seconds later, his face change into something evil.

 

 

How dare he smirk at me?

 

 

“Ahh… is this some kind of trick that you want play? Cut the crap Woohyun. I might be fooled once by you, but twice? Never.”

 

 

Tricked? Fooled? What the hell is he talking about?

 

 

He slowly steps towards me with predator look in his eyes.

 

 

“Don’t come closer! I k-know taekwondo!”

 

 

My body automatically moved backward every time he took a step forward until my legs were stopped by the bed and he’s right in front of me

 

 

He pushed my shoulder slightly and I fell onto the bed. I quickly slide backward on the bed when he started to crawl on top of me. I was panicking by the time he starts to smirk and look at me in the eyes. I was about to turn around and jump off the bed but he was faster. He grabbed onto my ankle and dragged me towards the center of the bed. He pinned both my hands above me and sit on top of my stomach.

 

 

“Do you think you can escape from me when you are in my territory?”

 

 

I was now trembling because I was scared and helpless. Oh no, is he going to ? Mom, dad please helps me…

 

 

“Ehhh why are you so scared? This thing is normal between newlyweds. Don’t you think?”

 

 

 

We are married?!

 

 

 

“W-what are y-you talking about ah-ahjussi?”

 

 

 

“Ahjussi?! Wahhhhh you’re really good at getting on people’s nerve, just yesterday you called me er, and today ahjussi?”

 

 

 

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about ahjussi”

 

 

 

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!”

 

 

 

My eyes widened when he growled and tighten his grip on my hands

 

 

 

“P-please let me g-go, I d-did nothing w-wrong to y-you”

 

 

I was begging him with trembling voice. Tears started to pool in my eyes as I was totally horrified right now

 

 

“You did nothing wrong? You want me to remind you what you did to my brother?! Huh?! You send him to a ing jail!”

 

 

I don’t remember sending someone to jail

 

 

“P-please let me go! I don’t u-understand what you’re talking ab-bout!”

 

 

I was crying badly right now and I was hiccupping

 

 

“I’m sick of your mind games!”

 

 

I didn’t reply and just keeps on crying, begging him to release me

 

 

“I wa-ant to go home… m-my mom and dad must be worried about me i-if th-hey w-want to wake m-me up to for school b-but fou-nd up the I-I wa-as m-missing”

 

 

“What are you?! A high school student?! What kind of grown man go to school?! And don’t with your mom and dad bull, you don’t have a dad, he ing died!”

 

 

“B-but I’m a s-senior i-in m-my high school!! And don’t talk about my dad like that!! You don’t even know my family!”

 

 

I clutched my head tightly after the outburst. My ears are ringing loudly and I screamed because my hand hurts so badly right now. My face was drenched with sweats and tears. Everything was spinning and I started to lose my vision slowly before everything turned black.

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Sunggyu’s jaws were hanged low as he stares at Woohyun’s unconscious figure. He can’t process any information about their argument just now.

 

 

Is he crazy? At first I thought that was some of his filthy tricks but then he was crying? Nam Woohyun is sly but he doesn’t cry

 

 

 

Sunggyu sat on the edge of the bed beside Woohyun and just continued staring at the male. Sunggyu just stayed in the same position for 5 minutes until he realized something

 

 

 

The bandage on his forehead…he can’t be…oh no…

 

 

 

“Uncle Wook, can you please come to my house now? It’s emergency”

 

 

 

Sunggyu immediately reached for his phone and apparently dialed up his personal doctor right after he suspect that the injury on Woohyun’s forehead is the reason for his weird behavior.

 

 

 

I can’t believe this kind of thing actually happened to me when I was about to start my revenge on him. This Nam Woohyun guy is a total disaster for me!

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys!!! Sorry for the wait!!! I went out today to make my driving license and went for a movie after that!! So, this chapter actually the turning point of this story! Do you like the plot twist? Because I do like it! See you guys in next updates!!! XOXO, Hunny.