Revenge is still revenge

The Scammer and The CEO

 

No One’s POV

 

 

By the time Sunggyu’s uncle arrived, he was already dressed in his work attire

 

 

“Sorry for disturbing you uncle”

 

 

“It’s okay Sunggyu. So, where is the boy?”

 

 

“Follow me, he’s in my room.”

 

 

Uncle Wook went into the bedroom and takes a glance towards Woohyun’s calm sleeping figure

 

 

“Do you want me to accompany you?”

 

 

“I can handle this gyu-ah and you must be late for your work right?”

 

 

“Yeah, but…”

 

 

“Are you worried about him? That’s okay, if anything happens, I can call your maids. Ah! Talk about maids, where are they Sunggyu? I didn’t see anyone here except you and your friend here”

 

 

“That was the problem…actually, he’s not just a friend. He’s umm how do I say this… he’s my husband. About the maids… I sent all of them to dad’s house. I won’t be needing them if I have a husband now right?”

 

 

“I knew it he’s not just your friend when you said that yesterday. I’ve never seen you brought anyone else in your bedroom except for Myung and your maids.”

 

 

Sunggyu just smiled sheepishly at his uncle’s remarks

 

 

“I’m sorry uncle but I have to go now or dad will go crazy”

 

 

“Okay go, I will take care of him until you’re home”

 

 

“Is that okay with you uncle? I can call my maids if…”

 

 

“It’s okay Sunggyu, now hurry go to the office”

 

 

“Okay thank you so much uncle! I will come home early today! There’s food in the fridge…”

 

 

“I know I know”

 

 

“Bye uncle”

 

 

Sunggyu took his leave the house and speeds off to his office

 

 

“He’s gone, you can stop pretending now”

 

 

Woohyun’s eyelids slowly fluttered open and he look at the old man dressed in hospital’s white robe. The truth is, Woohyun has wake up five minutes after he fainted but decided to continue pretending just because he didn’t want to have a conversation with that ert

 

 

“Who are you, uncle?”

 

 

“I’m your husband’s personal doctor or you can call me your personal doctor too since you’re now a part of this family”

 

 

“So, Kim Woohyun you…”

 

 

“My name is Nam Woohyun uncle, and I’m no one’s husband.”

 

 

“I don’t know what happen between you and Sunggyu but let me ask a few question to confirm your current situation”

 

 

Woohyun nodded

 

 

“What’s your name?”

 

 

“Nam Woohyun”

 

 

“How old are you”

 

 

“17”

 

 

“Hmm, okay last question. Do you know Kim Sunggyu?”

 

 

“No but he said he’s my husband”

 

 

Uncle Wook write something on his chart board

 

 

“First, I need you to calm down and don’t panic when I tell you this”

 

 

Woohyun started to feel nervous and nod his head slightly

 

 

“Ki… I mean Nam Woohyun, based on my record, you actually suffered from amnesia.”

 

 

“W-what do you mean? I remember everything about myself.”

 

 

Uncle Wook sighed

 

 

“Woohyun, you… you’re not 17”

 

 

“Of course I am! What nonsense you’re talking about?”

 

 

“You’re 23 years old Woohyun”

 

 

Uncle Wook said with a heavy heart. He pitied Woohyun; looking clueless as he was trapped in his old memories

 

 

“23 y-years o-old?!”

 

 

“Yes Woohyun… I’m sorry but I don’t know what happened to you. Do you notice the injury on your head? Yeah, I guess that is the reason behind all of this. Sunggyu just told me that someone found you in the alley and the stranger dialed Sunggyu up using your phone. I guess you must be close to him if you even have his number in your contacts.”

 

 

Woohyun just stares into nothing as he tried to recall his memories about going into an alley but nothing came out

 

 

“Woohyun? Are you okay? Can I ask you one more question?”

 

 

Woohyun look at Uncle Wook and nod his head

 

 

“Are you perhaps, umm Sunggyu’s secret lover?”

 

 

“I’m sorry uncle I can’t remember anything, I tried too but I can only remember me and my parents having some tea together”

 

 

“It’s okay, don’t force yourself. I don’t know when you guys were married but I think maybe you should be nice to Sunggyu in a meanwhile. I mean, you know he’s your husband and stuff right?”

 

 

“Y-yeah I-I w-will try”

 

 

“Okay good. Now get some rest, if anything happens, I will be downstairs until Sunggyu come home”

 

 

Woohyun nod and went back to sleep.

 

 

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

 

“I’m home uncle!”

 

 

“Oh Sunggyu, you’re early. Come here and join me. I made some coffee”

 

 

“Thanks uncle”

 

 

I went to sit on the couch opposite my uncle and poured myself a cup of coffee

 

 

“How is he uncle?”

 

 

“You were right Sunggyu. I think the injury on his forehead had to do something with his memories.”

 

 

“Is that even possible?”

 

 

“It is if the impact is quite strong.”

 

 

But he was okay when we were in the factory… why now?

 

 

“Uncle, do you think a person can lose his memories right after being hit?”

 

 

“It’s possible but according to medical statistics, a person only loses his memories if they were exposed to great stress after the hit. You know something like trauma. The brain wiped someone’s memories as in act of defense to prevent the body from further emotional harm.”

 

 

Woohyun has a trauma?

 

 

“Uncle, do you mind if you could come and check up on him frequently”

 

 

“You’re really worried about him huh? Who’s he? Your hidden lover? That’s why you don’t want to tell me about him?”

 

 

This old man is kind but he’s so nosy. I almost rolled my eyes at him. But am I worried? No. Revenge is still revenge even though he loses memories. Maybe I can hurt him really bad using the opportunity of his condition. I will make him fall in love with me so bad that he can’t live without me and after that, I will just file a divorce paper.

 

 

“Of course uncle. He’s my husband we have known each other for a very long time and I love him with all my heart”

 

 

“Eyy I can’t believe my Sunggyu can be cheesy like this. I still can’t accept that you are a married man now. Take care of him Sunggyu. Especially with his condition right now.”

 

 

“I will uncle. Oh by the way, do you think he can recover his memories”

 

 

“It can but…”

 

 

“But what uncle?”

 

 

“No one will know how long it’s gonna take”

 

 

Right now, I could hear my inner devil dancing and jump around happily at Uncle Wook’s statement. The longer the better.

 

 

I pretended to look sad so that my uncle won’t be suspicious

 

 

“Thank you for your help uncle. I really appreciate it”

 

 

Uncle Wook just smiled and told him that he had to go to the hospital. There’s an important meeting that will be held in an hour.

 

 

I bid him goodbye and shut the door.

 

 

Oh Kim Woohyun… you’re just making things easier for me. I can’t wait to see your heartbroken face when I file the divorce paper soon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short update. It’s getting harder and harder to keep the plot interesting. The original plan was different from this. I don’t know why I change the plot. Now, I’ve to think of something different but don’t worry about me! I’m okay and I won’t stop this story midways. Love you guys! XOXO, Hunny.