Killing Two Birds With One Stone

The Scammer and The CEO

 

 

 

3 hours before the marriage

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

                      I drove my black Lamborghini into the porch of my house in Apgujeong and parked my car. A maid opened the grand double door of my house and welcomed me home. Another maid come and help me took off my coat before I handed her my briefcase.

 

 

                    They haven’t arrived in Korea yet and it probably took some times before they’re here. I should freshen up a bit and change into something comfortable.

 

 

“The tub have been filled sir”

 

 

“Okay, and tell the cook to make some iced coffee”

 

 

“Yes, sir”

 

 

                           I went straight into my room in second floor. Yes the entire second floor is my bedroom and don’t be shocked because this huge house only have two room and one bathroom. The other one is my personal gym room complete with gym’s equipment that was situated in the first floor. This is because my maids and cooks don’t sleep here and I’ve never invited anyone into my house except for my little brother. If he wants to sleep over, he will share the bed with me. Myungsoo is clingy and we used to sleep together when we were young, so that was not a problem. We are that close.

 

 

                           I pushed open the African Blackwood double door and was greeted by the sharp and masculine smell of my everyday cologne. In the middle of the room is a king sized bed with black silk sheets. The bed looks so inviting and I thought a short nap after shower won’t hurt anyone. I‘ve been sleep deprived nowadays because of my piling works dealing with nosy clients especially since the rumors about me getting scammed had spread to the whole South Korea. Our shares dropped a little and I was working till late night to recover our company’s finance. The pit of my stomach churned and my blood is boiling inside me as I was reminded to those people that scammed me.

 

 

 

                          I slowly my white shirt and throw it on the floor revealing my pale wide shoulder and hard chest. Don’t worry; the maid will collect them later when I’m in shower. I look into the full length mirror and check out my body. My biceps is pretty much strong as I usually lift weights in my personal gym. The abs on stomach is almost disappearing leaving only flat stomach. I need to work out my abs after this.

 

 

 

                          I fumbled with my leather belt and took it off. Finally I slide my work pants and boxer together and put on the white silk bathrobe on my body. I walk towards the bathroom and slides open the clear glass door. I purposely design the bathroom with everything made out of glass as I love it when the fogged formed on the glass making them translucent.

 

 

                            I took off my silk bathrobe and hang it on the wall. I stepped into the tub and let out a moan. The warm water releases all the tense in each and every muscles of my body. The smell of lavender immediately took over myself and calms my nerves. I feel so relaxed and I’ve forgotten about all of my previous stress. I closed my eyes and leaned my body fully into the tub. I hold my breath as I submerged myself into the calm water.

 

 

                         I spent almost an hour in the bathroom. I can feel myself feeling fresh and clean. I walk to the sink and took out my toiletries bag. I brushed my teeth and cleanse my face with facial wash. I took out my shaving cream and spread it all over my chin and jawline. Then, I took out an electric shaver and shave my facial hair; rinsed my face with water and dabbed a clean face towel all over my face. I leaned closer to the mirror and was satisfied with the results. I proceed to take out my hairdryer and blow my dripping honey caramel wet hair dry.

 

 

                         I took the silk bathrobe that I hanged just now and step out of the bathroom. I went to large looking wooden sliding door and enter my walk in closet. I walk towards the suits section and took out a simple and light black fit Gucci suit. Almost everything in my room is black. I think Myungsoo’s black addiction finally rubbed off on me. I shook my head and unconsciously smiled when I was reminded of my baby brother.

 

 

                        I‘ve finished dressing up and decided not to style my hair. I just let my bangs fall on my forehead covering them. I checked my phone and there was an unread message from my Head Guard. I opened the message and smirked in triumph. It says that they have already arrived at the airport. I locked my phone and slide it into my pocket and proceed to go down and have some coffee.

 

 

“Buzz buzz”

 

 

          A message from dad? That was unexpected

 

 

           I tilt my head and read the message

 

 

“Just want to remind you about your promise”

 

 

           Way to ruin the moment dad, I still haven’t figure out what I should do to the scammer and now you’re reminding me about this stupid marriage?

 

 

            I just read the message and don’t bother to reply

 

 

            I sit on the dining table and my maid pours me a cup of coffee

 

 

 

             I sipped the coffee while staring straight into nothing. I was thinking what kind of punishment I should do to him.

Something in brain clicked

 

 

              I immediately dialed up my lawyer to prepare a marriage contract right now. Dad wants me to get married and the boy is definitely my type. He’s a gorgeous man. Nam Woohyun. I might be attracted to him if I met him earlier and if he doesn’t betray me but what to do; he thinks that he can get away from someone powerful like me? No darling, you’re mistaken.

 

 

              I was thinking of making Woohyun my husband and I will proceed with my revenge after that. That way, he will suffer more than just take some beating from my men. Killing two birds with one stone! I’ve fulfilled my promise to dad and I will get my revenge from Woohyun. I’m such a genius.

 

 

30 minutes later

 

 

             My house’s bell was pressed and the maid rushed to let the new guest inside. It was my lawyer, Mr.Hong. I invited him to sit on dining table and my maid pours him a cup of coffee.

 

 

“Here’s the marriage contract under your name and Nam Woohyun right?”

 

 

           I took the handed paper and take a look at the contract. I was smirking the whole time I was reading that.

 

 

“I want you to spread the news about me getting married to this guy. Just make up fake statements for any of the reporter’s questions and I will held a press later”

 

 

“Yes sir”

 

 

             I my phone and texted my men that were in Busan to find out about Woohyun’s mother. I told them to not harm and scared the woman. Just bring a long distance shooter and ready for video chat. It’s just my way to make sure that the man doesn’t play any tricks with me and to force him into this marriage

 

 

 

             My lawyer took his leave and I finished my coffee in one gulp. I went into my room to take my car keys and went straight to the porch where I parked my car. I started the engine and speeds to the abandoned factory. They might already arrive there.

 

 

 

            I’ve a good feeling about my evil plan. Don’t blame me if I seem to be a cruel guy. Blame him for playing tricks with me. I won’t harm anyone unless they decided to play with my wrath. I warned you; don’t play with fire, unless you want to get burned.

 

 

 

            I arrived at the abandoned factory and saw a black van was parked there. Oh they’re already here.

 

 

           One of my men greet me as I stepped out of my car

 

 

“He’s in there sir”

 

 

                  I hummed and followed him. The other guards bowed and greeted me as soon as I was at the entrance door. They pushed open the door and I step into the factory. I saw a man in baby blue sweater and white shorts was tied to the chair. He was looking into my direction. I look down to his foot. Why is he wearing only one sneaker? And what is that red blotch staining his white socks?

 

 

                 My steps come into a halt when I was right in front of him.

 

 

“I would like to have some private time with this rat right now”

 

 

                The guards bowed down at my request and leave the hall. We were alone now.

 

 

               I smirk as I saw him studying my face clearly checking me out. He’s not satisfied with that and I noticed his eyes move lower and they stopped at my crotch. That thing can rip your body into two, darling.

 

 

“Done checking me out Jung Sangwoo… or should I call you Nam Woohyun?”

 

 

              He just looks at me with his puppy eyes and blink. I’ve to admit that he was much more gorgeous in person minus the nasty bruise on his forehead

 

 

 

               I raised his hand and rested in on top of his fluffy messy black hair; I fix some of his slightly wet bangs that were scattered on his forehead. Without warning, I grabbed a chuck of his hairs and yanked it backward. I can hear his breath hitched and saw he shut his eyes close tightly. I’ve to admit that the sight is very arousing and . I found my pants grew tight. I increase my strength in my gripped and he finally opened his eyes. I noticed that his eyes were a bit teary, maybe because of the pain. My heart slightly clenched when I saw those beautiful dark brown eyes were glistening in pain. I slightly weaken my grip and turn his face side by side checking out that beautiful feature. Hm not bad. He’s definitely a good catch.

 

 

“What a waste of such pretty face”

 

 

            I removed my hand from his hair and he let out a relieved sigh. Do you think this has ended? I haven’t started anything yet

 

 

            I crouched in front of him and meet his eye levels

 

 

“I give you two options; first, you sign the form that my lawyer will provide and second, you die”

 

 

             I studied his face. He looks like he was thinking something deep. I almost lose my cool when I saw his nose cutely scrunched resembling a bunny and his brows curved into a frown. He’s definitely was thinking so hard.

 

 

“So, what’s your answer?”

 

 

            He didn’t answer me? Oh right, the tape.

 

 

“Oh, silly me” I let out a chuckle

 

 

           I ripped the tape off his mouth with much force that he hissed and leave a red mark. Those dark brown eyes give a hard glare totally disapproving my previous stunt

 

 

“Talk”

 

 

            He’s still not talking and keeps on glaring at me. Oh god, if looks can kill, I might be lying motionless on this dirty floor right now. I didn’t expect that he would reply me with a spat on my face. My blood boils at the action.

 

 

“So you want to play the hard way?”

 

 

               My fists tighten as I was ready to give a good punch in the face. I stood up and swung my fist to his cheeks.

 

             I was slightly susprised. It was meant to be a punch but it came out as a slap instead. His head turned sideways at the impact. A red hand print was starting to form on his left cheek. You deserved that

 

 

“Guard!”

 

 

               The guards from earlier enter the hall and greet me

 

 

“Show him”

 

 

              One of the guard nods went outside

 

 

            I took out a handkerchief from my pants pocket and wiped the spat off my face. Disgusting.

 

 

"This might put some sense into you thick head"

 

 

             He frowned. Cute.

 

 

             Few minutes later, the same guard arrived with a tablet in his hands. He looks confused.

 

 

 

             My guard showed him the video chat and I was satisfied with his reaction. His eyes were wide open and his ears were starting to turn red

 

 

 

“YOU ING !!! LEAVE MY MOTHER ALONE!!!”

 

 

 

“Well well,that’s not how you talk to someone that hold your mother’s life right?

 

 

“What do you want er”

 

 

              Wow, fiesty.

 

 

“Just answer my question; first or second? I give you 60 seconds or she will…”

 

 

            I made a finger gun and mimicked a gun shooting something

 

 

           His face contorted in pain. Oh how I love it when he makes that face. He looks defeated: pride stomped and trampled on; sad.

 

 

“Time’s up”

 

 

“I will marry you” He whispered. I actually heard what he said but I want to

 

 

“What did you say?”

 

 

“I will marry you” He said a little louder

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“I WILL ING MARRY YOU!!!” He yelled and huffed in anger. Nostrils flared and eyes red.

 

 

“Untie him”

 

 

               The guard took out a knife and cut the ropes

 

 

               I shoved the contract that my lawyer prepared earlier and handed him the pen

 

 

 

“Sign this form and you are officially my wedded husband”

 

 

              He took the pen with my trembling hand and dropped my signature at the bottom of the page. He was hesitated to do that.

 

 

                I snatched the paper from him and he sat there limp. I wonder why my heart clenched every time I saw his shoulder hunched down as if he was sad. But that wasn’t important. I will proceed to my revenge in my house later.

 

 

“Now, that wasn’t so hard right?”

 

 

“What about my mother?”

 

 

“Spared”

 

 

                I took my leave without second glance and order my guard to bring him to my house.

 

 

“Bring him to my house”

 

 

“Yes sir”

 

 

                 I stepped into my car and stepped on the gas pedal. I will teach you some manners Woohyun and make you realize that I’m not someone that you can play tricks with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter 8 is up lovelies!!! And guess what? THIS STORY GAINED 100 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!!! I’m so proud of you guys and really want to thank you for your support. You guys are amazing. Consider this chapter as gift from me to you guys alright?! I’m so excited to update the next chapter. Thanks again and don’t forget to leave feedbacks!! XOXO, Hunny.