Corfu Island

The Scammer and The CEO

No One’s POV

 

At Incheon’s Airport

 

                           3 good looking men were standing at the departure gate. The three of them became the center of attention as they stood there looking like models. Stylish airport fashion, black mask, and designer sunglasses totally captivated people’s attention. One glance at them, people would think that they were some popular K-idols.

 

 

“So, I guess we’re going to separate ways right here” Woohyun said while dusting some invisible dust off his shoulder.

 

 

“Whatever” replied the bulky male, Howon.

 

 

                       The tallest guy in denim jacket grabbed his hand carry luggage and straight away went to the departure halls without sparing his two best friends any glance.

 

 

                        Woohyun sighed in disappointment and turned to Howon, “He’s so rude leaving without saying goodbye. You know what? I REALLY HATE PEOPLE WHO DON’T SAY GOODBYE!” Woohyun screamed his last words purposely so that Sungyeol can hear his anger.

 

 

                       They stared at Sungyeol’s retreating back and received a wave from him. Woohyun was just about to smile at those gesture but immediately frown when those waving fingers folded, leaving only one finger in the middle.

 

 

“That ing boy….” Woohyun grumbled and turned away without sparing any glance towards his bulky best friend.

 

 

                     Howon sighed and shakes his head at their childish antics. “He said he hates people that doesn’t bid people’s farewell but he himself, doesn’t do that. Actually he is the rudest among us”

 

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“This is the last call to passengers in gate 3 Flight OD1826 from Incheon heading to Corfu Island”

 

 

                             I checked my ticket and realized that my flight was about to take off. This is their entire fault making me this late. I rushed towards the calling gate and I heard

 

 

“Calling out passenger Mr. Nam Woohyun and Ms. Lee Sungkyung to board the flight”

 

 

“I’m here! I’m her…e” I was running out of breathe when I handed the stewardess my flight ticket. The stewardess tears the flight ticket and led me to my seat.

 

 

“Seat A5, the window side. Please hand me your luggage” She said sweetly to me. She was probably flustered when I purposely brushed my hand against her soft hands while I hand her my luggage. Well she must cherish this moment because meeting me is like once in a blue moon opportunity.

 

 

                          I was just about to fasten my seatbelt when suddenly a slender pale beautiful hands reach the belt first and fasten it for me. I just smirk and enjoy the flirty move of the stewardess. She purposely squeezed her cleavage to give me a good look of her s. I my lips at the sight and doesn't blink my eyes until she straighten her body, totally satisfied with my reaction.

 

 

“Don’t hesitate to call me if you need anything” She said and leaves but manage to give me a wink before that.

 

 

                   Ahhh, mom and dad, thank you for your high quality seeds.

 

 

“Attention to all passenger, this is your captain speaking, I would like to inform that we’re now arrived at Corfu Islands and will be landing shortly. So please fasten your seatbelts and turn off your gadgets until we’re landed. Thank you”

 

 

                           Aughhhhhh!!! I stretched my body as I was a bit sore from the uncomfortable sleeping posture. My neck was stiff.

 

 

 

                            Oh we’ve arrived? I look outside the window and was truly astonished at the view that I was looking at. A large ocean was spread and shining under the sunlight. The water is not a normal blue but it was turquoise. It was a pleasant view immediately soothing my pounding head.

 

 

“Beautiful isn’t it?” I look behind and saw the stewardess from before

 

 

“I’ve travel to many beautiful islands before but this island has the best sea in the world.”

 

 

 

                    I smiled as in I was agreeing to her. This is the best sea ever.

 

.

.

.

 

                              After I picked up my luggage, I went to the customer service center and asked for my rented car.

 

 

                                I was driving towards the villa situated at the end of this island. I rolled down the window and wind from outside immediately brushed against my face. The smell of sea salts that invades my nostrils was calming every nerve in my body. This Island is worth the hard work.

 

 

                                I parked my car and passed my key to the Valet Parking. I went to the receptionist in the lobby to check into my respective villa. The workers there help me with my luggage and lead me to my villa.

 

 

                               He opened the door and I stepped inside. "Just leave my stuff there” I don't bother to say thanks because, hey it's their job, not like they are willingly to help.

 

 

                               I slide the key card into the holder and the villa lights up giving me the best view of the villa.

 

 

                               As soon as the workers leave me alone, I immediately jump and run around the house. I let out a squeal that makes me sounds like a pig. This villa is amazing!!! The living room is already looking so extra with a huge chandelier hanging on the high ceiling. There were carvings of Greek’s gods on the wall that reminds me of Italy’s street.

 

 

                              I was done exploring the living hall; now let’s have a look on my bedroom! I opened the door to my bedroom and let out a high pitch squeal. In the center of the room is a king sized bed with a silk sheets making it looks so inviting. I guess this villa is made for honeymoon couples judging by the rose petals scattered on the bed. But there’s something that captivated me when I first step into the room. In front of me, stood a large glass window offering me the view of the crystal clear Mediterranean Sea.

 

 

                              I slide open the window and step out to the balcony. There was a stairs at the side of the balcony leading to the outdoor pool. Everything in this villa was made to look natural. Even the pool is not like normal pool we see in town. The rocks were carved and arranged to make it look like a personal blue lagoon.

 

 

                                I took a deep breath and enjoy the fresh breeze from the sea. It was nice to have good sleep right now because I still slightly dizzy from the jetlag.

 

 

                             There was a hammock at the pool side. That looks like comfortable to sleep on. I lay my body on the hammock and slightly swing the hammock. The soft breeze of the sea with the slight movement from the hammock lulled me to sleep. My eyes were getting droopy within every swing and finally I fell into my dreamland.

 

.

.

.

 

“Buzz buzz buzzzzzzzzz”

 

 

                              I grunted at the buzzing tone from my phone. It hasn’t been 10 minutes since I sleep and someone already trying to disturb my beauty nap! Who is calling me?!

 

 

                             I look at the caller id “Dumb CEO Kim”

 

 

                            Oh what’s this man wants from me, he still didn’t get it that he was scammed? What an idiot.

 

 

                             I took the call and say with polite tones “...Ahh Mr. Kim's secretary?…. yes… yes... I’m on the way to the court right now….there is very bad traffic right now…yes….yes…I will try my best” I ended the call and turned off my phone not wanting to get disturbed again.

 

 

                            That was smooth hahahaha. Ahh I bet that the brat is going to spend his night in jail again for at least a month? Not if until they find that brat a new lawyer and that process is going to take two whole weeks. It’s not my fault that you guys were too idiot to get scammed.

 

 

Aish stupid Kim, now I’ve lost all my sleepiness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Chapter 3 is up !!! I think that this chapter is a bit boring but I hope you guys car bear with it okay? I’m trying my best to give you the best plot. I would like to thank you for the subscribe lovelies!!! I appreciate that and your feedbacks will really help me to improve my writing skills. Sorry for any grammatical errors. Till next update guys! XOXO, Hunny.