Into The Lion's Den

The Scammer and The CEO

 

No One’s POV

 

At Corfu Island Airport

 

 

                A tall bulky bald man dressed in black tight leather pants and black shirt was walking towards the secret passage from behind the airport heading to a private jet. On his shoulder is an unconscious lump wearing baby blue sweater and white shorts with blood dripping from his shoeless foot leaving a trail on the floor.

 

 

 

“… yes sir, we got him… no…he’s not dead…okay sir”

 

 

                The other man that was believed to be their leader talked into his phone informing about their successful mission.

 

 

                  A black private jet was waiting for them to board the plane and was ready to fly to Korea. The unconscious man was settled and tied on the plane seat preventing him from doing anything rash if he woke up.

 

 

 

Flashback to the Lighthouse Incident

 

                 Well you see, Woohyun had no way to escape and furthermore, they outnumbered him. He can’t hypnotize 20 people at the same time. But Woohyun is a man and a man never gives up.

 

 

“Hands in the air and kneel now”

 

 

“Okay, okay but put your gun down first, you’re creeping me out”

 

 

 

                   The leader raised his eyebrows at Woohyun but still lowered down his gun. The gang leader then, ordered his men to grab Woohyun and bring him into the van.

 

 

 

                  Woohyun sneakily fished in his pocket and want to take out something

 

 

 

“Hey, hey! Hands in the air! What’s in your pocket huh? A grenade?”

 

 

 

                  Oh this dumb gangs… Woohyun rolled his eyes and thought of something genius

 

 

 

They don’t know what’s in my pocket… Hm let’s pretend this is what they expect it is.

 

 

 

“Do you want me to show you?”

 

 

 

                      Woohyun replied with a smirk clearly enjoys fooling these idiot men

 

 

“Hands in the air kid!”

 

 

 

                      Every man there took cautious steps towards Woohyun because they were not sure what the male in holding inside his pocket. It might be a grenade or something dangerous.

 

 

 

“If you take one more steps towards me, I won’t hesitate to pull the pin out and throw this to you”

 

 

However, the rough men doesn’t hesitate and slowly took a step towards Woohyun

 

 

‘Click’

 

 

                      Sounds of something like a grenade’s pin being pulled is heard and everyone stopped their movement.

 

 

                       Everything happens like a slow motion. Woohyun pull out his hand from his pocket and throw something towards the gang.

 

 

                       The gang yelled and lies down flat on their stomach because they thought it was a grenade.

 

 

                        While everyone was on the floor with their eyes shut, Woohyun took this chance to run around the light house and escape.

 

 

 

“cling clang”

 

 

 

                    Sounds of metal fall on the floor resonated there.

 

 

                     Few seconds later, the leader noticed that there was no booming sound or anything blowing up. He opened his eyes and saw a piece of metal lighter on the floor.

 

 

 

 

“GET UP YOU IDIOTS!!! HOW DARE HE FOOL US FOR THE SECOND TIME?!”

 

 

 

 

                     The minions scrambled to their feet as they heard their angry leader and rushed to chase Woohyun.

 

 

                      Woohyun had escaped but he can’t run faster because of his injured foot. Woohyun looked behind and saw the men were hot on his tracks.

 

 

 

“Come on Woohyun… you can’t give up now!” Woohyun talk to himself.

 

 

 

                         A tall and built man that looks like an angry bull suddenly speeds up his pace and finally he was just an inch behind Woohyun. Woohyun tried to run faster but the man managed to grab his sweater from behind and makes him fall backwards.

 

 

                        Woohyun groaned when the man tackled him. Woohyun struggles a lot, kicking his legs and trashing his hands attacking the man but it was useless. The man was 10 times bigger and stronger than him. It was a futile attempt like a bunny trying to escape from a lion’s claw.

 

 

                      Woohyun had lost one of his sneakers that were previously on his injured foot as the sign of his struggles

 

 

                       The man was annoyed with Woohyun trashing around. He took out his gun from his back pocket and slammed the back of the gun to Woohyun’s forehead knocking the male out of this world.

 

 

 

                   Woohyun’s forehead might be blue from the impact.

 

 

 

                       The man that captured Woohyun then hoisted Woohyun up and throws the unconscious male into their black van. The driver then drove to the airport.

 

 

Ends of Flashback

 

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

At Kim Corporation

Knock, knock

 

 

“Come in”

 

 

“Sir, President wants to meet you in his office”

 

 

                    Dad? What did he wants from me? Is it about Myungsoo? I’ve already find a new lawyer for my brother and he will be released within two weeks from now.

 

 

“Now?”

 

 

“Yes sir, now”

 

 

“Okay, tell him I will be there shortly”

 

 

“Yes sir”

 

 

                    I let out a deep sigh after my secretary left my room.

 

 

                    I took my phone and went to my father’s office situated in the floor above me. It was the highest floor of Kim Corporation.

 

 

                   I knocked the door before I enter the room. My dad, he’s very strict about ethics and he always remind me that “Manners Maketh Man”

 

 

                  But if I were Myungsoo, I would just barge in the room without knocking because hey, Myungsoo if my dad’s favorite. He’s willing to kneel if Myungsoo asked him too. Maybe that’s why Myungsoo became so spoiled and grow up to be a troublemaker.

 

 

“Come in”

 

 

                 I twisted the door knob and enter the room. I did not forget to close the door after that.

 

 

“Sit”

 

 

                 I sit on one of the chair in front of my dad’s working table.

 

 

“How’s Myungsoo doing?”

 

 

See? I told you Myungsoo is my dad’s favorite

 

 

“He’s fine and I already ordered the prison to give him a personal room”

 

 

5 minutes of awkward silence

 

 

“I want you to get married”

 

 

                  I nearly chocked

 

                 What the ? Did his old man finally go senile?

 

 

“W-what? Dad, you know that I don’t have time for love and I don’t even have a lover”

 

 

“Who said you’re going to find yourself a lover?”

 

 

“What do you mean dad?”

 

 

“I want you to marry my friend’s daughter, Lee Jieun”

 

 

“Uncle Lee’s daughter? No dad, please I’m not ready. I promise I will find myself a lover and get married but for now, please give me some time”

 

 

I was begging my dad. I can’t believe someone powerful like me is begging to not getting arrange for a marriage.

 

 

“Okay but I will give you one week to find yourself a lover and if you don’t bring me your lover, then you’re going to marry Jieun. Understand?”

 

 

“A week? But da…”

 

 

 

“No buts Kim Sunggyu”

 

 

                  I shut my mouth when he mentioned my full name. I know he’s dead serious judging from his stoic face and the way he called my name

 

 

“Okay dad.”

 

 

“Leave now and don’t forget to give Myungsoo a visit. He might be lonely there”

 

 

“Okay dad, I will”

 

 

                 I took my leave and it takes every nerve in my body to not slam the door shut.

 

 

                Get married? Ugh why is my life so difficult!!!

 

 

                 I went into my office and slammed the door shut. I can do that here because it’s my ing office.

 

 

“Buzz Buzz”

 

 

                  I took out my phone and read the caller id

 

 

“Head Security”

 

 

“You’ve got him? … Are you in Korea? ... Is he dead? ... Bring him to the factory”

 

 

                   I ended the call and smirks

 

 

                   I quickly gathered my phone and wallet and leave my office room.

 

 

“Minzy, I’m going home early today”

 

 

“Okay sir”

 

 

                     I stepped into the elevator and went straight down to the lobby.

 

 

                     I saw my black Lamborghini that was parked in the VIP parking box. I fished out my car keys and push the button to unlock my car.

 

 

                     I started the engine and it roars loudly grabbing the attention of the passerby. I stepped on the gas pedals and speeds to my house in Apgujeong

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Sangwoo…just you wait because you messed with the wrong person here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : So how was this chapter guys? Sunggyu is on the way to meet Woohyun now. What is going to happen to Woohyun? We don’t know. Stay tuned for next update and don’t forget to leave your feedbacks!! XOXO, Hunny.