The Scammers

The Scammer and The CEO

No one's POV

 

                 A man clad in black Armani's suit that hugs his lean frame perfectly is walking calmly along the walkways pavement heading towards the entrance of the tall building. His jet black hair, dark like the night sky, gelled up and styled perfectly revealing his tan and sharp features that makes everyone around him stared in awe. Those defined eyebrows and cold eyes clearly scream confidence that makes people shudders when they make eye contact with the said male. His sharp pointy nose fits perfectly on his face and last but not least, those red and plump lips stretched into a smirk every time he saw people's stares at him in different kind of ways. Girls are clearly drooling over his perfect feature and guys are watching him in clear jealousy hidden behind their eyes.

 

                 Tailing closely behind him, is an equally gorgeous man with the same outfit with a round glasses sitting on the bridge of his sharp nose. His right hand was holding a briefcase filled with documents and some clear files were securely held in his left hand. Both men arrived at the entrance and head straight to a VIP’s room at the company’s lobby reserved for them. The man in round glasses thanked the girl that brought them here with a dashing smile and the girl turns red before she mutters a soft welcome and head to the door. “She’s totally into me, don’t you think so Sangwoo?” The said male look to his friend and scoffed. “Can you just stop flirting and focus on our job today? I want to get this thing done fast and we’re off to go for a holiday, Howon.” Howon frowned at the mention of his real name and retort “Don’t call me that when we’re in public, what if people hear that? Do you really want to see me in jail that bad?” Sangwoo look around the empty room, eyes wildly scanning the room and replied with mocking tone “Well I don’t see anyone else inside this room except for me and you, Jang Hyunsik-ssi.”

 

                A soft knock on the door interrupted their conversation, and the girl from earlier announced that the CEO is ready to meet them. Howon gathered his files and followed Sangwoo’s tracks. The girl was leading their way to the elevator and she pushed the button. It was the second highest floor in the building and both male doesn’t need to see which floor they are heading to as they already studied the blueprint of this building even before they got here. The awkward silence in the elevator annoyed Howon and he decided to be a gentleman. “So, what’s your position in this company young lady?” The girl turned too Howon and blushed. “Umm… I-I’m actually the CEO’s se-secretary.” Sangwoo rolled his eyes at his friend’s attempt in wooing the girl. He had to admit that the girl was a nice catch, beautiful slender and slim body and big s that will make every guy watching her, bleeding from their nose. A ding from the elevator cut Howon’s flirty remarks and the girl’s crimson cheeks. The girl led them to a door and knock softly before she enters the room alone leaving the gorgeous males behind.

 

              While waiting for the girl outside the room, Sangwoo scanned the floor and his eyes were immediately caught on the black nameplate with a carving in white. “Kim Sunggyu”, Sangwoo mouthed the name carved on the plate. The name already sounds so powerful and makes Sangwoo slightly nervous. But he is professional and he had done this many times. The door knob twisted and the girl came out from the room. She closed the door behind her and said that both males can enter the room. Howon thanked the girl and give his best smile to the girl. Howon opened the door and Sangwoo followed his steps into the elegant office. When Howon, steps aside, Sangwoo could see a man in black designer suit with caramel hair sitting behind the glass working table. The man was breathtakingly handsome, and he is so much better than he looks in magazine. Kim Sunggyu, a CEO of Kim Corporation. He is very well known for being such a successful young man in Korea business industries. Having a company to manage at such young age and alongside with his hot body and handsome face makes him more popular than the K-idols. The small yet cold eyes are very captivating and Sangwoo can’t help but stares at the man’s godly features. Sangwoo thought that this Kim Sunggyu is the definition of Greek’s God.

 

             “Please take a seat.” Oh, finally he speaks, and that deep honey voices nearly melt Sangwoo down. Howon take a seat on the sofa situated at the other side of the office and settles the document on the coffee table in front of him. Sangwoo take a sit beside Howon. “Thank you for coming, Mr. Jang and…” “Jung Sangwoo, sir.” “Mr. Jung Sangwoo”. Sangwoo smiled at the CEO. “I know sir that your actual lawyer is Mr. Hong but he recently got into an accident and his situation right now is not good for any cases.” Howon stated his lies with confidence before the CEO asked about his newly appointed lawyer. “It’s okay, I’ve already received a notice about this lawyer exchange matters beforehand, and I trust your law firm will offer me the best lawyer in town.” “Okay let’s get started into your case, would you care to explain the details Mr. Kim?” Sangwoo asked with fake politeness in his every word. “My younger brother was accused for being the prime suspect of a suicidal case in his school. My brother’s name was written in a paper that was in the boy’s hand. So now, the police held my brother for questioning until he received a lawyer. The college entrance exams are near and he can’t sit for the exam if he was arrested. About the price, I will bank it in your accounts.” Howon write the details stated in his notebook. “We have a share in Islands that is worth the money if you want to hide” The CEO said softly clearly initiating a bribe. Sangwoo hummed and smirks “Not good enough… you know that the tax fares there is high right? Why should I hide in such famous place?” The CEO raised his eyebrows at Sangwoo and realized that this beautiful lawyer in front of him is difficult. “I heard that there is an Island in Mediterranean… the view is amazing you know? And that is the kind of place that I would like to hide in” “Okay, you have it” Sangwoo grinned and shakes hand with the CEO.

 

             Sangwoo walks side by side with Howon heading to a waiting black Mercedes. Howon opened the backseat door for Sangwoo and he steps in after Sangwoo. The driver of their car glanced at the rear mirror and asked “How was it Woohyun? Did we get our money?” The said male replied with a grin, “Did I ever fail us Sungyeol? And don’t forget to pack your clothes tonight, because tomorrow morning, we’re leaving this corrupted country.” The trios can’t stop smiling over their achievement and already day dreaming about their awaiting vacation. Oh, how long till those smiles turns into a frowns? They never know.

 

 

 

 

A/N : First chapter is up ! I'm so embarassed to post this but I will try my best. I don't know if this is good enough but I will try my best to improve my writing skills. Have fun reading this and comment ur opinions below ! XOXO, Hunny.