Home

Bond Of The Elements

 

A Week later, the Boat finally docked at their hometown. Seulgi pulled the still resting Yeri onto her back and followed her sisters on land. while heading toward their house that only Irene recalled where, the others noticed the villagers staring and whispering to each other. “Are they who I think they are?” “No Way its been years hasn’t it?” “Last time I saw them they were little children, and a baby, my god they’ve grown.” “Quiet you know we have to tell the council they’re here.” “I say we just leave them, they’re tired, they’ll probably rest and then leave so don’t worry.” After miles of walking and listening silently to their old neighbors, they came across their destroyed home. Irene Collapsed to the floor and started crying. “Nooo, Where are we supposed to go?” “Don’t worry dears, my its been a long time, you can stay with  me.” The girls turned toward the voice. “Aunt Taeyeon!!” Screamed Irene, Seulgi and Wendy who ran up to hug her. “Auntie My god, oh you probably don’t remember Joy and Yeri” Said Wendy. “Yes There’s plenty of time for introductions but I think your sister needs to rest yes?? come on in.” The sisters walked into their aunts house and gawked at all the memories that they remember or barely remember before hearing their aunt speak. “You can put your sister here on the couch, Im sure you want to watch her.” Seulgi nodded and placed Yeri on the couch before sitting down placing Yeri's head on her lap. “Now Im sure you have a lot of questions about whats been going on here so let me get some water for you and I will start.” Taeyeon got up and went to the kitchen. Joy immediately spoke to her sisters. “I don’t remember having an Aunt.” “You were young Joy, and we barely remember anything as well since its been so long.” Said Seulgi. “I vaguely remembered, we might of seen her once, but it was so long ago.” Said Irene. Taeyeon came back with 6 glasses of water and sat down. “You sister may be asleep but you should still help her drink, she’s probably parched.” Seulgi nodded and took one of the glasses while sitting up Yeri. “Now lets..” she was interrupted by the door opening and closing. “Taeyeon??” “In here!.” The girls watched a tall man walk into the living room. It took a few minutes before Irene spoke out. “Uncle Leeteuk!!” "Later, continue Taeyeon" "Thank you, now as I was going to say, Lets start."

 

_____

I know its a short chapter but I wondering if I should put the flashback with it or a whole new chapter. I decided on saving it for one chapter. 

Yes Supergeneration :) I use to read a lot of fantasy fanfictions with them. I couldn't figure out a good pairing and then I remembered. 

what paring do you think I should put as Red Velvet's parents?

KyuSeo?

SungRi?

I can't remember all the pairings lol

But let me know in the comments.