Here We Go Again

Bond Of The Elements

When they got back to the house, The girls were all ready to help their aunt cook dinner. “Oh no no no, go have some time with your cousins, I mean you youngest looks very confused.” They all looked back toward Yeri who was in deep thought. Wendy laughed wrapping her arm around the young Airbender, “Come on little sis, your head is probably exploding from so many questions.” She guided Yeri to the living room where all their cousins were sitting, with the other three following behind. Wendy knew Yeri was uncomfortable so she let her sit between her and Seulgi while their cousins explained everything.

 

    Meanwhile Taeyeon was in the kitchen Cooking when the phone rang. “Hello?” ‘Hey Taeyeon its me, I’ll get home late home tonight’ “Oh Leeteuk, thats fine, is there a reason?” ‘I don’t know what to tell you but the government somehow found out that we’re taking care of the girls, they may be sending some over.’ “Sigh, they’re being such nice girls I don’t understand why this is a problem. So they have all four elements, they're not attacking anyone.” ‘Its fear Taeyeon, they are afraid. Just keep an eye out ok?’ “Alright I’ll see you later.” After hanging up the phone, Taeyeon took a deep breath. “I gotta tell the girls.”

 

“So let me get this straight,” Said Yeri, “we have eight aunts and cousins from each of them?” Everyone nodded. “Ugh I have a headache.” Fearing she would faint Seulgi grabbed Yeri’s shoulders to prevent her from falling. The explanation was interrupted by Taeyeon running into the living room with a serious expression. “Is their a problem Aunt Taeyeon?” Noticed Minho. “No We have a prob…” “Knock Knock Knock” “Boys, girls? Hide them behind you ok?” “Mom whats wrong?” Asked Kai. “They may be here for Irene and the others just Hide them ok?, Irene make sure your sisters stay quiet ok?” Irene nodded. Taeyeon took a deep breath before opening the door. 

“Hello Officer can I help you?” Yes I have some knowledge that five girls are staying here? have you heard of the breakouts from the five prisons across the nations? They’re dangerous.” “No I have not heard and they are not here. But honestly how dangerous could five young girls be? Are you sure you had a good reason for locking them up?” “They bend all the elements Mam, together they are disastrous, they can’t be together.” “Achoo” Their talk was interrupted by a sneeze “Where did that come from? Wait they are here!!!!! You were hiding them. You’ll be arrested!” “Crap we’re Screwed, Thanks Joy.” Said Seulgi

_____

Uh Oh whats going to happen next. 

Intresting fact, I actually ALMOST guided myself into a mind block lol.