The Story

Bond Of The Elements

Flashback

 

After sending their children away the parents ran back to the house to pack everything up. The man was cleaning out the bedrooms when he heard his wife crying. “Yoona whats wrong!!.” “Kibum, do you think we made a mistake? I mean she’s so young. What if her sisters can’t protect her?” “Don’t worry dear,  she’s got four older sisters to protect her.” “But they haven’t even mastered their bending yet, and what if Yeri’s air bending gets out of control?” “The good thing about having all elements is that they cancel each other out. They will work together.” “And Seulgi still thinks she's a kid, what if she…?” “Enough. I think our Bear knows when to take control. I’ve seen her protect our hamster from Fire bender kids who made her feel inferior because of her water bending.” “Your right, I guess Im just a little worried Kibum” “You don’t have to be, now lets get out of here before…” *Knock Knock Knock* “Mr and Mrs Bae?? Please open up.”

“Call Taeyeon. tell her to distract them Ill silently keep packing up.” She ran to the phone and dialed. “Hello?” Taeyeon we need help.” “Yoona? I thought you were in the hospital?” “we had to race back, they want our daughters so we sent them away to be safe.” “what but you have a baby!!!” *Knock Knock Knock* “I know but please you need to distract the guards outside.” “Alright but you ow me.” Yoona chuckles “I know, we’ll be far away but promise me that if you see our kids explain what happened.” Of Course I love you sis. “I love you too.”

She hung up the phone and helped her husband pack up. “Officers whats going on?” They heard Taeyeon distract the guards. “Time to go” They slipped out the back while Taeyeon distracted the guards until she could no longer. While walking away Taeyeon looked back. ‘I hope you two got out Yoona, Kibum.’ She could hear the guards still knocking on the door until one had enough. “Thats it, Mr and Mrs Bae we are burning down this house!” A few techniques and the house was burned to the ground.

Flashback End

 

“They looked through the house afterwards, since they did not find any remains they knew that your parents escaped. They questioned me but they could not find evidence that I helped.” Taeyeon took a breath. “They told all the villagers that if they see them or you kids to bring them in. though some still see you as innocent children that didn’t ask to be brought into this.” The was quiet for a while before Wendy spoke up. “Where are all our other aunts and uncles?” “Some are traveling, some are actually looking for your parents and asked me and Leeteuk to stay here.”

“Wow I never noticed how late it was, The five of you should head to sleep. we can catch up in the morning.” Said Leeteuk. “Ok Night” Wendy helped Seulgi pick up Yeri and took her to the room they all shared when they visited. “This is her first time in this room” Said Seulgi. “I know.” Wendy replied. They placed Yeri on the bed they all shared with the four of them laying down around her. Before Irene closed her eyes she prayed that her parents were ok.

_____

I decided On Yoona because Red Velvet is known for amazing Visuals and so is Yoona.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and leave comments

Till next time.