The Truth or Is it?

Bond Of The Elements

Its funny. the Application im using to write, it always looks like so much but then I place it here, suddenly looks smaller. lol 

Anyway Enjoy the new chapter

_____

As soon as the officer ran to get his backup around the neighborhood, Taeyeon slammed the door. “Im Really sorry guys.” “Joy its okay you can’t always predict a sneeze.” replied Wendy. “So now what do we do? I don’t want to keep running.” said Irene. “Lets talk.” the others looked at Yeri. “I did some reading while we stayed here. There are stories of someone who had all four elements and he was known as the savior of the world, How are we any different??” while the others were so shocked but the youngest, Taeyeon interrupted the silence. “Your younger sister has a good point. I would like to know what brought on this fear.”

 

Taeyeon walked out the door while the five sisters followed. The Officer came back and saw them walking towards him. “Ahh So have you decided its best that your locked up??” “NO!” Screamed Irene. “We Have a question for You! Go Yeri.” Irene and the others moved away to let their youngest through. “We would like to know the truth. For most of the time here I was resting because I was in bad condition from my prison YOU put me in. But while resting I read an interesting book.” The Officer raised his eyebrows. “Oh really?? what book would that be?” Challenged the Officer. “Well It was a book explaining history of the nations, including a very interesting person.” While Yeri was talking to the officers Wendy noticed some of them started backing up. “Apparently theirs a person who was the savior of the world. and you know what??? He had every element. He didn’t get locked up for fear. I’m sure you’ve heard of him right?? The Avatar?” “Quiet, Don’t talk about him!!” Yelled one of the other officers. Yeri continued. “If he was considered a hero who had all elements why are we getting penalized for having all of them as well? “I said Quiet you didn’t know what he really did!!, our leader knows he’s done a lot of bad more then the good.” All of them were confused. “And who is this leader of yours? whats his name?” asked Taeyeon. “Her name is Kuvira, she brought the earth kingdom back from Ruin made by the last avatar. Sure the Avatar used to be a hero but each reincarnation became worse and worse according to our leader.” One of the officers walked forward and grabbed Yeri’s wrist and pulled it behind her back, making her let out a scream.

 

    Her sisters seeing what was happening right in front of them immediately ran froward and grabbed their sister. “Let her go!!! Yelled Seulgi. Irene seeing this in front of her suddenly got angry and through blue fire at the officers. They let go of Yeri backing up in fear. “Don’t you DARE touch ANY of my Sisters. Or else we WILL start attacking.” The Officers ran away, but not before yelling at them that no one will help them knowing who they are. “Come on girls lets go back home.” Said Taeyeon walking back. The girls agreed and Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy comforted their youngest while walking back.

 

When they got back to the house. Taeyeon asked her boys to help Yeri get some ice for her arm. Irene was looking out the window. “What are you thinking Unnie?” asked Wendy from behind. When Irene turned around Wendy was shocked with an expression she hasn’t seen since that incident 12 years ago. “I need to find this Kuvira. she doesn’t sound right.” “Are we going on another adventure?” asked Seulgi coming up to her sisters. “We Don’t all have to go. Stay with Yeri and Joy. Wendy and I will just go.” “No!” Screamed Joy and Yeri who just walked in from the kitchen. “I don’t care if I'm younger but I want to be with my sisters and what about when you said that we would never leave each other?” said Yeri. Irene and her sisters smiled. “Yeah Your Right, Im sorry, with everything happening i must of forgot, we will do this together as a family.” The five girls got together and gave a big huddle that was long over do. When the Hug broke Seulgi spoke up. “Alright lets get to the bottom of this.”