A New Adventure

Bond Of The Elements

 

It took a week for the girls to get ready for the journey. No matter how many times they said it was ok, their aunt gave them spare clothes and food for the journey ahead. All their cousins were with Taeyeon and Leeteuk seeing them off from the house. “I still don’t think its a good idea for us to be seen with you. especially after the ruckus those officers made. Just stay safe alright?” explained Taeyeon. The girls nodded and walked to the harbor. They saw the boat waiting for them there. “Do you girls need to do anything else?” asked Irene, when the girls shook their heads they were about to continue on the boat before a voice spoke. “HEY!! Your going to leave without even saying goodbye??” “Actually they never even said hello” The girls turned around seeing four girls standing the crowd. “JISOO!, JENNIE!” Screamed Irene. The four girls walked up. “I can’t believe you didn’t come find us to say hello” said Jennie. “Sorry things were just hectic, Speaking of we can’t stay any longer, but I promise when things get cleared up all of us will have a proper reunion.” Jisoo understood Irene’s reason. “Alright just be safe ok? we have somewhere to go we just caught you guys quickly. Have a nice trip” The four girls waved and walked away. The rest awaited Irene’s ok and they climbed on board the ferry.

 

Halfway through the ferry trip, Wendy was staring out the window when she felt a thud on her shoulder, turning to her right she found Yeri sleeping on her shoulder while Seulgi slept on Yeri’s. Hearing a giggle from in front of her she turned her head forward and saw Irene Oogling at the sweet scene making Wendy blush. Joy came back with some snacks that she gave to Irene and Wendy and softly sat back down as to not disturb their sleeping siblings. After a bit of snacking, Joy spoke up softly. “So where is this Kuvira anyway??” “Im guessing some where in the Earth nation so we’ll start there.” explained Wendy. “By the Way Irene?” “Hmm?” Who were those four girls?” Irene smiled at Wendy’s question and explained. “I’ve known Jisoo and Jennie from when we were younger, you and Seulgi probably don’t remember, you were really young. Jisoo is a lava bender and Jennie is a sand bender. Mom and dad thought it would be good for me to spend time with other kids, eventually we made friends with the family.” Irene read Wendy expression.”I know what your thinking I don’t think it had anything to do with having siblings with different abilities. I think they just knew that a kid needed to get out once in a while.” Seeing Wendy understand she continued. “Funny thing is that the day before Yeri was born, Jisoo ran to me and told me something while jumping up and down. She told me that her new sister suddenly started Ice bending.” “Really? did you get her name?” “Somehow I still remember, her name is Rose. I think you two would get along well.” “I hope so.” agreed Wendy. As the Ferry got quiet and night approached outside, the three girls went back to watching their sleeping siblings.

 

A few hours later Seulgi and Yeri were woken up by Irene. “Guys we’re getting close we need to make a plan.” Joy brought out a map and looked it over with them. “It looks like the Ferry lets off here.” “Republic City?? In the book i read their were different towns.” said Yeri. “Well yeah, I found the book after and read it, apparently after the avatar stopped the Fire nation leader from taking over the world. the world was unified and all four nations were able to live in peace, but eventually groups of protesters started appearing, wanting to erase what he did and even found a way to remove bending, and that was just one, Unfortunately I didn’t have time to read any more.” “Do you think this Kuvira might be one of the protesters?? automatically thinking all bending abilities together is bad?” The girls all stared at Seulgi. “…What?” “WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OUR SISTER??” Seulgi felt offended. “What I can’t be smart at times???” “Attention passengers we are now docking at Republic City, thank you for traveling with us and have a great day.” “Looks like we’re here. lets not make a scene and just find what we came here for.” explained Irene.

 

the girls walked off the ferry and headed into huge city, not knowing that their new quest would be the longest yet.

_____

I was always planning to add BlackPink, but mostly has childhood friends. and maybe a similar situation. 

So I wrote this ad 2:30 in the morning because I couldn't seem to fall asleep, now uploading at 3:03 am. maybe the creativity out of my head maybe i'll finally get some sleep?

Anyway enjoy the chapter.

until next time.

Annyeong :D