Irene and Seulgi's Training

Bond Of The Elements

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! 

Im on a roll today!!! lol

_____

Irene and Seulgi offered to go first considering that it may take the least amount of time thanks to Seulgi already having the other form and vice versa. They took the middle of the clearing while the rest sat down. “Do you really think we can do this Wendy?” asked Yeri. Wendy smiled while looking at Seulgi and Irene talking. “Yes Yeri I think as long was we’re together we can do anything.”Yeri and Joy smiled and turned back toward their older sisters in the middle.

 

"So who should teach first?” Asked Irene. “Why don’t you teach me first, If I have the alternate form I have to have SOME fire in me right?” Irene agreed understanding Seulgi’s point. Irene went into a stance and told Seulgi to follow her movements. She started with some slow punch movements, so Seulgi could follow easier. “Don’t focus on anger or power right now just focus on getting the movement. “Alright…..I’ll try.” Seulgi focused on watching Irene and followed the best she could. It took a few loops but eventually, she got the movement. “Alright I’ll step out now. focus you anger on something and follow the same movement.”Irene walked out of Seulgi’s space and sat down with the others.

 

“So how did she do so far?” Wendy asked when Irene sat down. “It took her a while but she got the movement. Now she just needs to get fire to come out.” Wendy nodded and turned towards Seulgi. “I hope your ready to jump into action if anything happens.” Irene chuckled. “we’re right here she’ll be alright.”

 

After Seulgi saw Irene sit down. she turned the back to them to focus and find a target. “I really don’t want to accidentally attack them lets find one far away.” She found a tree on the other end of the clearing. “Perfect!” Seulgi got into the stance and went through the movement slowly. ‘Alright Punch right, punch left, thats pretty much it, I just got to find a way to get fire. Irene said anger and rage right?’ Seulgi closed her eyes and thought back. When Yeri was hurt, when she saw the conditions of her sisters when they rescued her from the ice prison. Eventually she felt all the anger build up with one person in her mind, Kuvira, the one that started all this. With all the anger building she put all of it in one punch letting out the largest flare she’s ever seen, however it was too big that it knocked her off her feet and went in to the atmosphere.

 

Irene and the others immediately ran towards Seulgi as soon as her head hit the ground “Seul Oh my god are you ok?”  “Uhhhhh Owwwww” “That….that was great Seul but don’t put it all in one punch, separate it. Trust me the punch right after it is there for a reason.” How bout we take a brake and you teach me the Lightning form hm?” Seulgi rubbed her head. “Its ok you got it, you just need more practice, we’ll practice both together.” Seulgi understood that Irene wanted her to know that she won’t be practicing alone. “Alright sure.” Seulgi wiped the dirt of her pants and went in to the lighting starting stance. “So Same thing you said to me.” Irene laughed “Hehehe ok.”

 

Seulgi backed up and set he arms parallel to each other horizontally on her chest, Irene seeing immediately followed. “I don’t exactly remember what Dad said about this form, I only remember the form itself so Im sorry.” “Its fine” Irene Understood and Let Seulgi continue. Irene watched and followed as Seulgi  put out her two first fingers on each hand and starting with her right hand brought it down and back up in a circling motion and doing the same with the other. Seeing some sparks come out while she was doing it, Irene understood why she backed up, not to worry her sisters, Irene backed up as well giving Seulgi a little more space before following the movement. She followed along as Seulgi locked her arms together with lightning pulsating around until she took her fingers and directed it somewhere in the sky. After she was done Seulgi wasn't surprised how Irene flawlessly got the movement down. “So did you feel anything?” asked Seulgi as Irene got out of the stance. “Yeah my chest feels a little weird.” Seulgi opened to explain but was interrupted by Wendy. “I can explain that.” Wendy walked over with the others. “Lightning bending is about separating the positive and negative energies in your body, then when it suddenly finds its way back together it creates lightning that you direct through your arm and out your fingertips.” Seulgi chuckled “It sounds like its right from a boo.…” Wendy brought out the history book. “Of course” Irene felt determined. “All right I think I got it. Step back, I don’t want to hurt anybody.” After they stepped back, “Breath first!” Yelled Seulgi, Irene nodded and continued with a deep breath doing the same movement focusing on the positive and negative energies and pointed her two fingertips to the sky letting out a small but visible bolt. “Wow both of you, you already got it. just need some practice.”Said Wendy amazed. Irene and Seulgi looked at each other and went into a big hug. “Hey guys Im hungry should we eat and rest for the night?” Said Yeri breaking the hug. Knowing they can’t say no to their baby sister they agreed and settled down for the night.

Does it feel like Im becoming better at writing?? I don't really know lol, 

anyway enjoy the double update today.