"This is Not How It Was Supposed To Happen!"

Bond Of The Elements

 

I just want to say to all of my readers that I am so happy that You all like my story. I was worried about my imagination being too weird or even dark at times.

Basically I like stories of characters caring for each other, whether they are hurt, or sick, depressed. But Im glad that this story is loved so much. 

Thank you again 

I love you guys

Now onto the next chapter

_____

“Guard destroy them” Kuvira’s guard just stood there speechless before turning to her. “Maam, it can’t be true can it?? You told us the Avatar was gone, and I followed you because of it. You lied to me?.. Us?” “What are you waiting for? destroy them!!!” The guard got mad and walked in front of Kuvira, removing his badge in front of her before walking away.

 

Kuvira got more angry “You lost me my Guard!” Kuvira went all out and released every elemental at once. Seulgi avoided the water heading towards her before running to grab Yeri narrowly avoiding the rock hurtling toward them, Irene Used her own fire to keep Joy safe from Kuvira’s. Suddenly the four of them heard a bloodcurdling scream. They turned towards the scream and saw Wendy on the floor convulsing in pain. “Irene!!! Go to her we’ll distract Kuvira!!” Irene heard Seulgi and ran with Joy to Wendy’s position. Irene picked up her sister as soon as they got to her side. “W…Wendy pl…please t…tell me y…your ok” Irene was so scared that she could barely speak clearly. “I..Irene I..Im O…Ok, I..I c..couldn’t a..void the l..light…ning.” Wendy was in so much pain that she passed out in her older sisters arms. “NOOOO!”  Joy watched in sorrow as Irene hugged Wendy while she cried.

 

Meanwhile Hearing Irene’s scream Seulgi got angry. “Yeri!!! She’s going to pay for hurting our sister!!!” Seulgi screamed over to Yeri who was on the other side of Kuvira. Hearing that her sister was hurt Yeri unleashed the largest wind possible at Kuvira who avoided it easily. “Is that all you got?” Yeri just smirked as Seulgi was able to grab Kuvira from behind and discharge electricity into her body. Unfortunately Seulgi found Kuvira laughing. “Do you know how dangerous your ability is girl?” Kuvira grabbed tightly onto Seulgi’s arm and let her watch while she guided the electricity out of her body and towards her younger sister. Knowing her sister’s airbending wasn’t able to block lightning, Seulgi screamed. “YERI!!! EVADE!!!” Seulgi was too late as she watched Her younger sister scream in pain from the electricity wrapping around her petite body. “Two Down.” Kuvira released Seulgi right when Yeri collapsed onto the ground. She just watched in amusement while Seulgi ran over to her baby sister. “Y…Yeri.. its all my f…fault I’m So s..sorry.”

 

“Irene……Irene!!…..Irene” After what if felt like hours Irene heard Joy’s voice, she looked up from Wendy’s body. Seeing Joy looking away, she turned her head to the left and felt her blood boil. Seulgi was holding an unconscious Yeri in her arms. Angry that she was completely spaced out that she didn’t hear her baby sister scream, she gave Wendy to Joy and stood up. “IRENE!!!” She turned towards Seulgi who was looking at her with determination. Irene heard something that she thought she would never hear from her kind, cuddly younger sister. “DESTROY HER!!!” Kuvira just laughed. “HAHAHAHA I already defeated two of you three will not be a problem, but come on, try your best, its not fun otherwise.” “ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!” If Joy wasn’t holding Wendy in her arms she would of fell over from her elder sisters angry scream. Seulgi wasn’t phased, as she heard the same scream and anger whenever Irene had a temper tantrum when they were younger. Seulgi remembered their parents saying that its the blood of fire benders that makes it normal. She just sat there with Yeri in her lap, while Irene fought with Kuvira.

 

“You hurt my sisters, I have had enough of you Kuvira, You are DONE!”

_____

Its coming!

THE FINAL BATTLE!!!

So I thought up a sequel. haven't thought up a title yet, but I will think of something.

A new adventure where the sisters will help some old friends that were mentioned

Who do you think it is?