The Fight to the Maknae(2)

Bond Of The Elements

 

Here it is, the next part, and battle scene. I worked really hard to write this. 

Hope Everyone enjoys.

Also for those who subscribed, thank you. I was actually not sure about uplaoding this while writing it but It payed off to upload.

_____

The 4 knew that the world got wind of their release, they knew that the enemies were going to do one last stand at their final sisters location. They snuck on a ferry to get to fire island. Irene looked up at the volcano. “Oh Yeri, I hope your ok.” she felt a hand on her shoulder. “Don’t worry Irene, the four of us turned out ok, so will she.” she heard Wendy reply, all Irene could do was nod. As soon as they got off the ferry, rocks, fire, and water were thrown at them at once. Joy put a rock wall up before turning to her sisters. “Looks like we are going to have to fight to get to Yeri.” They nodded and separated for battle.

 

Once her sisters left the safety of the wall, Joy got into her bending stance. “This is for Yeri.” Joy pushed the rock wall into the surrounding Lightning benders before throwing and kicking smaller boulders into the ones advancing behind her. “Argh, defeat her you idiots, its just one girl!!!” screamed the lead soldier. Joy found her self avoiding non-stop lightning storms. “If this didn’t keep me in my prison what makes you think it will stop me now!” Joy screamed while jumping out of the way. As she landed she flipped out of the way of another bolt and kicked a giant boulder back. As she knocked out 5 guys 10 more took their place. Joy Clenched her teeth. “This is gonna take a while”

 

Seulgi gathered lightning in her fingertips and looked at her attackers with a grin. “You are going to pay for splitting us up.” One of the Fire benders laughed at her.  :You’ve been locked up for 2 years girl, your rusty.” he waved his hand and the other benders advanced on her. “I tried to warn you” Seulgi threw the charged lightning at the benders one by one. while some were electrocuted others evaded the attack and started advancing. Fire and lightning were exchanged back and forth, until Seulgi was hit on the shoulder with a fire blast. She ran to hide behind a rock to take a deep breath. “Ugh We can’t get to Yeri like this. There has to be a way, Ah Got an Idea.” Seulgi closed her eyes and focused on the thought of her sister. ‘You better be ok Yeri, you know how sensitive I am to you getting hurt.’ Meanwhile the benders advanced. “Your right where we want you, can’t escape now.” All of a sudden they felt a magnetic force all around them, looking up all they saw and heard was a discharge of lightning and a loud grunt before being knocked out.

 

Wendy closed her eyes. ‘I haven’t mastered this yet but I need try, for Yeri.’ Wendy took a deep breath and slowly moved her arms in a circle. “Quick, attack her while she’s preparing” screamed one of the enemies. Wendy heard multiple footsteps approaching fast, ‘Come on work.’ Suddenly she felt the power of water between her two hands, as she hears the previously approaching enemies backing up, she smiles and opens her eyes. “Still think you have a chance?” The lead earth bender shook his head and glared at her. “CHARGE!!!” all the earth benders stomped the ground bringing up shields before running to Wendy. She could only laugh. “Pfft you do know water can go around.” She unleashed the water in her arms letting out a tsunami washing away the shields and the benders all at once.

 

Irene stared down the Water benders in her path. “You tore apart my family all because of fear. I won’t forgive that.” One of the water benders stepped forward. “It was for the countries own good, it can’t be destroyed just so you can be together. Get her!” A horde of Water benders advanced on Irene, seeing its impossible to talk Irene Screamed at the top of her lungs releasing a mixture of Blue and Red fire on each of her hands before running towards the fray. Irene and the benders exchanged blows, as soon as the water sizzled out her fire Irene ducked past the benders and attacked from the back. She turned toward the rest in position. “I don’t need my bending to knock you out.” “Argh GET HER!!” The benders gathered around Irene and started bending a vortex of water. Since Oxygen was removed from the water vortex Irene’s fire sizzled out completely. Kneeling on the ground, Irene started suffocating. ‘No I can’t let it end like this.’ Irene suddenly had a thought. She gathered all of her hate into her chest and focused. When Irene let it out, the water vortex evaporated into thin air. She stood before the shocked water benders and laughed. “Water may douse fire, but fire melts ice and evaporates water if its hot enough, Im surprised you didn’t know that.” Irene did one final fire blast and the benders ran. She turned towards her sisters, Noticing that Joy was overrun, she ran to help. 

 

Joy was running out of steam, no matter how many enemies she defeats, twice as many take their place. Kneeling on the ground she started panting. “huff, huff, I can’t do anymore its not working.” One of them laughed and walked forward. “Goodbye earth bender.” Before he could electrocute her however he was blasted with a breath of fire. Joy looked up to see Her older sister. “Irene!!!” “Get away from my Sister!!” Irene turned all her sisters attackers before turning to help Joy. “Lets go get our sister.” Joy nodded and took Irene’s hand before meeting up with the others to head to the volcano, each of them thinking ‘Please Be Alright Yeri!’

_____

Will Yeri be alright next chapter?