Kuvira's Story

Bond Of The Elements

“WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL FOUR ELEMENTS!!!!”

 

Kuvira just laughed. “Allow me to tell you a story.” The girls stayed in their stances in case they were attacked while listening.

 

Flashback

 

Kuvira was angry. She spent years putting together the earth nation and gathering contracts with other lands. She ruled the world with her power and loyalty. Yet the Avatar Korra took it from her in one day. Airbenders rendered her robot motionless, MetalBenders took out the spirit energy weapon, And even her robot that was made of unbendable material was somehow infiltrated. The Avatar came up to the cockpit and started attacking her, while her robot was destroyed by overloading on power due to lightning bending. And if that wasn’t bad enough She was actually defeated by the avatar. After getting out of jail, she walked around with so much anger, no one bothered getting near her. With no where to go Kuvira became a traveler, never stopping at all.

 

One day she somehow walked her way into a Spirit gate in the middle of nowhere. Knowing their was no point staying here, Kuvira walked in. As mad has she was she was amazed by the atmosphere. The plant growth, the creatures, She felt maybe it wouldn’t of been so bad here. However she heard voices as she kept walking and ran into people she didn’t want to see. “Kuvira What are you doing here?” “Arghhhh Even here!!! Why Can’t I escape you, you’ve ruined everything for me, for the country, everything!!” “Im sorry Kuvira but you were ruling the world with fear, Korra did the right thing.” Kuvira got angry. “I don’t know who you are but you have no right to say I was wrong, I would of gave this country peace!” She walked up the women ready to fight, Until her arm was grabbed. “Hey Leave Asami alone. She lost her father in the war with you, even he wanted you gone.” Kuvira and Korra started up another fight, which Asami narrowly avoided getting hit before getting to a safe distance. “Kuvira you already lost give it up.” Ignoring Asami, the two getting exchanging punches until Kuvira was knocked back. “You Have ruined everything for me, I will have my REVENGE!!!” Kuvira was ready to pick up a giant rock to throw at Korra but suddenly Korra collapsed in pain. Korra was painfully confused “What…just….happened?” Kuvira grew a huge smirk on her face. “I think I just learned BloodBending.” Kuvira pulled Korra towards and grabbed her forehead. “I know you can get rid of bending but I wonder if I can take it for myself.” Asami Was only able to watch as Korra screamed her heart out while Kuvira took her bending powers. Asami ran to Korra as Kuvira released her. “Korra are you ok??” Suddenly she and Korra were both thrown back in the spirit tree, which Kuvira then closed. “I know the story of Vaatu, and You too are now locked here FOREVER!!” The two of them screamed until Kuvira walked back out of the spirit realm, where she found herself back In Republic City. “Now to get back in control.” Kuvira made up a story about how the Avatar was a fake and that she never intended to help the country. One of her supporters controlled the police force, so he gave her control, where she made up a story about how the avatar and anyone with 4 elements in the same vicinity would be dangerous. Eventually her supporters came back and she gained control of the whole country not fearing about being fought against.

 

Flashback Ends

 

“And there you have it thats my story.” Irene got angry. “This whole thing about tearing apart my family was because of you ego and FEAR????” Irene threw a giant fireball that Kuvira let pass her in a swift evade. “We are going to KILL YOU!!!” The sisters ran head first into the battle while Kuvira just stood there smirking.

 

“Alright Have it your way.”

_____

And here you go.

I think a lot of readers were confused about where I was going with the story. lol

Enjoy