The Shocking Reveal

Bond Of The Elements

So I had a story breakthrough early this morning, Had to write it. Also Im trying to fix my sleep schedule, but I either sleep through my alarm, or wake up at 3-5 in the morning hearing my alarm, turning it off, and not knowing I fell back asleep!!!!

I wote this at 5 in the morning.

Enjoy

_____

When Kuvira was finished with Yeri, she let the younger collapse on the floor. “Great now that you have your power back lets head to the spirit portal.” The guards grabbed the weak Yeri and started pulling her out of the room with Kuvira following behind. Meanwhile, the other four were looking on. “Argh we’re too late, where are they going?” “I think I heard her saying something about the spirit portal, which is the closest one?” Seulgi answered Joy. “Probably the one in Republic City come on” The three followed Wendy out.

 

“Ahh there you are” Kuvira stood in front of Republic City’s Spirit Portal. “Take a look at this young one, The previous Avatar messed up our city with these spirit vines appearing directly after she left it open.” She turned towards Yeri. “We’re getting rid of them now.” Kuvira and the guards started walking up the portal. “STOP!” Kuvira turned and saw the other sisters in their bending stances. “Take her into the portal.” The guards grabbed Yeri and pulled her back into the portal, thankfully Wendy surfed through grabbing her sister. Having enough Kuvira threw a giant boulder that Joy reflected back. “KUVIRA!” Yeri was angry. “You hurt me, took away my bending, took me away from my family, I..HAVE…HAD IT!!!!” Yeri released all her anger in a giant burst of wind that knocked Kuvira off her feet. Getting up she just smirked. “Lets have some fun.”

 

Kuvira threw out all her bending from Boulders, to Lava, and even using metal bending on her armor to turn them into weapons. She was somehow able to gracefully evade each of their attacks. Wendy had to think up a plan of attack. ‘She somehow knows our every move what can we do?’ She thought of an idea, Looking towards Seulgi and Irene, they nodded Understanding the plan. Irene ran up throwing out balls of blue and red fire that Kuvira kept evading. “Is that really all you can do?” What she didn’t notice was Wendy coming up from behind gathering as much water as she could. Wendy locked eyes with Seulgi who was gathering up lightning in another corner. Once Wendy was close enough Irene knew to back away while Wendy socked Kuvira to the bone. “HAHAHA Is that the best…” Kuvira noticed too late as Seulgi sent the lighting right intro her chest knocking her back with a long shock. Seulgi just smirked. “Water and Lightning don’t mix but surprisingly they are also opposites that attract.” “Guys get back” Irene noticed Kuvira becoming angry, knowing something was coming she pushed her sisters back. Meanwhile Kuvira felt shocked. ‘How are these stupid girls beating me?? Well I didn’t want to show this but I have no choice.’ Kuvira got up with a scream throwing attacks back and forth with speed. The girls could not do anything except dodge for a few minutes, However Wendy was still able to notice something strange even with the speed of the attacks and having to evade, after the attacks ceased she got up. “What are you??? She pointed her finger at Kuvira.

 

Kuvira just smirked.

 

 

 

“WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL FOUR ELEMENTS!!!!”

_____

dun Dun DUNNNNNN!!!