Before the War

Bond Of The Elements

The girls were still reeling from seeing their younger sisters spirit. “That really scared me I thought she…she was” “Its okay Irene, it just shows that Yeri’s air bending is still with her in a way.” Wendy explained to her near-grieving sister. “Now that we’re calmed down, she showed us where she was, now lets go get her!” With Seulgi filled with determination she started heading into the woods. “Hey Seul wait??” Seulgi stopped and turned back towards Joy. “I know it may be a trap but this is our sister we’re talking about!” Joy put her head down. “I think its about time we stop letting everyone walk all over her and us.” Finally understanding Seulgi’s point, they followed her into the woods following the direction their sister pointed out.

 

“Hey Girl!!!.” Yeri was woken by a deep angry voice. “Its time lets go.” The man opened the cell and dragged her to her feet before walking out. “You better be grateful being part of such a huge event that will change the world.” Yeri was dragged through what looked like a huge mansion, green covered walls, white shining pillars and plants on every side. ‘Wow what a different look from below.’ Eventually they got into a giant room with Kuvira standing on the other side with her back facing them. “welcome little one, lock her in here.” Kuvira pointed to a contraption with handcuffs on the floor. The guard dragged her further in. “You won’t get away with this Kuvira, whatever your planning, my sisters will stop you!” She just laughed as the guard pushed her arms into the cuffs. “You don’t even know what Im doing, well don’t worry, i’ll tell you right now.”

 

Kuvira walked closer and crouched near Yeri. “Now do you the story of the previous avatar? the spirit world taking over.” “Yes I read about it but its not taking over, we are living together with them.” Kuvira just shook her head. “No we are not!, the spirit world is taking over our cities, neighborhoods are overtaken by spirit vines, she got rid of them but they kept growing after she left.” Kuvira got up and faced the giant window above them. “So Im going to do whats right, I am going to give back your bending…and then you and I are going to go into the sprit world, You will close the portals. Yeri just looked up. “We’ll be stuck there too..” “Oh I’ll be getting out, but you will be stuck and never see you sisters again.” Kuvira looked towards the guard. “Lets start.” With the guards nod, Kuvira stood over Yeri and forcefully placed her palm on her forehead forcing a loud scream from Yeri.

 

Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy just found themselves by the mansion wall when they heard their sister scream. “She’s starting!!!.” Joy yelled” We have to get in there” “How Irene?? theres no entrance here!! and I doubt she would leave the wall without placing an earth bending block on it!!” “Hey You two stop!!!” Irene, Seulgi and Wendy started arguing while Joy looked on from behind. ‘This is not the time for this.’ Joy moved closer to the wall and placed her hand on it. Knowing her sister was in pain, she focused and focused. Eventually she smiled. “…We an’t do this here we need a better plan…” “Guys!!” Joy interrupted Wendy and their current argument. Turning around Irene, Seulgi Wendy noticed Joy by the wall with a huge hole in the middle. “Well after you guys.” Joy smiled, while the others just smirked. “Alright Kuvira, get ready for a war.” Irene said before walking in.

_____

next chapter!!!

That is if I can figure out how to word it all lol

Enjoy