Kuvira's Power

Bond Of The Elements

After Walking awhile through the docks the girls found their way out into the city around millions of civilians. “Phew we FINALLY got out!” Exclaimed Joy, “Yeah, Ok so I guess we should head to the middle of the city and see what we can find.” Said Irene, the others agreed and started heading in.

 

As the girls walked toward the city one couple at the dock started talking. “Hey those girls, don’t they look familiar??” “What do you mean they’re just kids dear?” “Yes but I could of sworn i’ve seen them before….Ah Ha!, thats it. the Republic City Police Station has their photos up. Im calling this in.” Sweetie STOP!! Just leave them be.” “They are DANGEROUS!!” Than man walked off dialing on his cell phone. “Sigh my damn Husband just can’t leave things alone. “Be safe you sweet looking girls.” Whispered the woman.

 

Back with the girls, they were admiring all the buildings in the city, afraid they would get separated Irene spoke up. “Hey guys, stop looking around I can’t lose you guys here.” “Too bad you not going anywhere!” Irene turned around and found officers around. “Argh not again!” She got in her Fire bending stance and called her sisters over, before they could do anything however a huge wave came forward and splashed into them. Wendy who found herself drowning in her own element, became angry and was about to push it back at the attackers, unfortunately before she was able to, the water froze trapping them inside. Being the only one awake, she heard the officers speaking. “Why don’t we just kill them now?” “No i’m sure Kuvira would be ecstatic if we show her this. We would definitely get a promotion.” Wendy found herself falling in and out of consciousness, ‘No not yet, guys please wake up, Irene, Seulgi, Joy, Yeri’ Wendy couldn’t hold on anymore and out.

 

Seulgi slowly woke up and noticed a table figure in front of her. Once her eyes cleared, perfectly seeing this tall women’s clothes and grin, she knew it had to be Kuvira. “Your her aren’t you?? Kuvira” She heard her sisters wake up around her. All Kuvira did was laugh. “Yes I am and if it isn’t the annoying girls.” “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!” Yelled Irene. “We didn’t do anything, if anything you attacked us first.” “our sister was 10! She didn’t do anything, and you told soldiers to shoot her in the back!!” Continued Wendy. “WOW! You still remember that? Im impressed.” “What are you going to do with us.” asked Joy. Kuvira chuckled. “Oh I just need one. your youngest will do.” She started walking toward Yeri making the others pull against their restraints. “I am going to show you a skill I picked up and show you why you shouldn’t mess with me!” Kuvira pulled Yeri closer to her and placed one hand on her forehead. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Seeing their youngest scream did not sit well with the others, the four pulled even harder at their restraints and screamed at Kuvira to stop. Kuvira finally let go and they watched their sister collapse on the floor.  “What did you do to her!!!” Yelled Irene. “Well I… Ah you still awake?” they all turned toward Yeri who was trying to pull herself up. “Ohhh your mad well lets see you bring it little one” Kuvira nodded to one of the officers in the room and he unlocked Yeri’s wrists. As soon as Yeri got up she stared at Kuvira and threw the hardest air punch she could, but to her surprise, nothing came out. frustrated, she kept throwing multiple punches. Her sisters just sat their completely shocked. Eventually she collapsed her knees. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kuvira just laughed. “Well little one. I just removed your bending PERMANENTLY!, lock them in the dungeon, and no one let them out.” The girls were speechless that the officers had no trouble dragging them out and throwing them into a cell.

 

The only sound in the cell was the crying of a young girl. “Yeri its going to be ok.” “NO ITS NOT WENDY!” Yelled Irene, shocking all but Yeri who was too busy crying. “Irene this is not the time, our baby sister needs us, we can talk later.” “No we can’t! you heard her Wen, there is NOTHING we can do, her air bending is permanently gone.” Yeri cried even harder. “Stop we can’t do this now!!” Screamed Joy. The three of them suddenly started arguing. With Yeri’s continuous crying and the other three arguing Seulgi’s head was about to burst, eventually she couldn’t take anymore. “THATS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Seulgi’s scream unleashed the largest lightning discharge possible disrupting the cell’s electricity and causing an explosion from behind. Next thing Seulgi saw was her three arguing sisters crashing into her and smothering her in hugs on the floor. “Remind me to not get you mad Seul.” Said Wendy. Confused Seulgi looked behind and saw a giant hole missing from the wall. “Uhh did I do that?” She didn’t get an answer has Irene pulled her up and they ran out the hole with Wendy carrying Yeri running behind her.

_____

While writing that last part I thought "Wait why would there be an exxplosive barrel in a cell??" seems like its starting to get harder to write. Maybe it was a outlet?? yeah lets go with that lol.

Until next time 

Annyeong!!!