Reminiscing

Bond Of The Elements

Yeri found herself waking up on a cold floor. Not seeing anything in the darkness she tried to get up and explore but fell to the floor after a few steps. Turning around she saw her foot chained to the floor. “Ahh So your awake little one” Yeri turned her head and saw Kuvira standing a few feet away. “What do you want with me?? You already took away my bending. What more do you need?????” “Calm down, I have a special job for you.” Yeri clenched her fists. “You will know soon enough.” Kuvira turned around and disappeared. Yeri tried to stand up and follow forgetting that her leg was chained. cuddling into a ball Yeri cried her eyes out. “I…Want…My.. Family”

 

Seulgi woke up to mist hitting her face. After coming to she saw Wendy using her bending to put out a yellow fire in the forest. “Did…I...do that?” She asked in shock, Wendy turned around and carefully hugged her. “Your ok, thank god.” Wendy frowned. “Uhh Yeah, you did…but its ok its not your fault. Here let me finish first.” Wendy let go and went back to putting out the fire.

 

Eventually the fire was out and the remaining girls sat down. “We need a plan to get Yeri back.” Said Joy. “Knowing Kuvira she has a use for her….” “But what?? She took away her bending remember?”Seulgi interrupted Wendy. The girls just couldn’t figure it out. Eventually Irene spoke up. “We should rest up, maybe we’ll be able to think clearly in the morning.” The girls agreed and lied down next to each other holding hands trying to sleep.

 

With the absence of a small, cuddly, squirtle, they found it difficult. Wendy heard crunching footsteps stop above her before continuing and stopping a bit further away. Getting up she noticed Irene staring into the wilderness. “Irene?” Her sister turned around and looked into Wendy’s eyes. Wendy noticed she’d been crying. Walking up to her sister she immediately wrapped her arms around her. “Im tired of this Wen, I fear for our baby sister’s well being.” Wendy just leaned into Irene’s shoulder and listened intently. “She’s never had a real lifestyle, being sent away with us a day after being born. We were tasked with baby and sister duty at the same time.” Irene Sighed. “I don’t know how much longer I can live with this, and if something happens to Yeri I won’t be able to live.” Wendy understood. “I understand Irene, and thats why she knows to trust us. She’s never kept anything from us because she doesn’t like seeing us sad.” Irene looked over at Wendy. “Even if she doesn’t have bending ablities anymore. She’ll be happy to just be with us, because Yeri knows that she makes us happy.” Finally smiling, Irene leans into Wendy’s hug before they both sit down enjoying each others company.

 

Seulgi and Joy lay awake listening to their sisters conversation, before turning each other they grabbed hands. “Im worried about her too,” Joy said sadly. Seulgi just nodded. “She’s always had us watching her back, now she’s all alone defenseless.” Suddenly realizing the truth of the situation, Joy slid herself closer to Seulgi and snuggled into her shoulder. Knowing she's about to cry, Seulgi wraps her arms around Joy as her shoulder begins to soak. Taking a deep breath, Seulgi spoke. “I know its hard but we have to hope that she will be ok.” She started soothing Joy’s back.” Our baby sister knows that we won’t give up on her. She’s done a lot of things through the years that made us angry but you know what? we never gave up on her, because she’s our sister, she needed us, and no matter what her joke or prank was, she knew that we would try to not let it bother us, Because we love her.” Joy pulled her head up. “Yeri knows we will come to get her, and we won’t stop until we do.” They heard Irene and Wendy come over to lay down and join the hug. Finally having the urge to sleep they held each other and closed their eyes. saying the one thing on their minds before falling into a deep slumber.

 

“WE WILL FIND YOU YERI! WE PROMISE”

_____

NEW CHAPTER!!!!!

YAY

It took a while to figure out what to do here.

lol

Anyway Enjoy :)