More Problems On The Way

Bond Of The Elements

 

The girls made a fire and sat around. “So what do we have to eat??” Irene turned around to check the back, after opening it she slapped her forehead. “Why did you do that??” Asked a surprised Joy. Irene looked at her sisters. “After getting out of that cell we may have been able to stealthily get out bags back, but Kuvira’s men already took out the food Aunt Taeyeon gave us.” “So we have nothing?” Irene nodded after Seulgi asked. She got up. “Where are you going Seulgi?” “Im going to get food come with me.” Yeri nodded and followed Seulgi into the woods.

 

While they were gone, the others thought up a plan. “So Who’s training next?” Irene and Wendy looked toward Joy. “I kind of didn’t want to ask while Yeri was still here, she’s been through enough.” The two understood.” Well I think I still need to do more before I even try BloodBending, we both don’t have someone to each us.” “Irene thought up an Idea. “Well Seul and I still need to practice, we can all train at  once wait……then Yeri would feel terrible, forget I said anything” They continued thinking up a plan.

 

Meanwhile in the woods. Seulgi and Yeri were foraging for food. “Do you see anything to eat in the trees Yeri?” Seulgi asked the younger. “No I don’t its too high.” Seulgi sighed. “Ok well lets just look around on the ground, maybe some fruit or coconuts fell of the trees at some point.” Yeri nodded to Seulgi’s idea and started looking through the bushes for dropped food. Seulgi walked off to a side of the bushes when she thought she heard something. “Yeri?? is that you? did you find something?” “Huh?? No Im still looking over here!” Thinking it was one of the other girls Seulgi turned around, However no one was there.

 

Yeri was scouring the ground for food when she heard Seulgi call out. “Huh?? No Im still looking over here!” Yeri continued walking forward through the bushes when she heard a noise. Not knowing whether it was a person or animal, she froze in place. ‘Wait Why am I afraid? I have Seulgi with me’ Yeri was about to yell out to Seulgi when she felt a knock on her head, she saw her sister running up to her before blacking out.

 

Seulgi was still looking  around when she heard a thud behind her. Afraid that Yeri fell and got hurt she turned around and walked out of the bushes. Instead she saw a tall man in an Earth Kingdom uniform standing over her. Seulgi ran over and saw her sister pass out. Seeing the man leaning down to grab her, Seulgi had enough and unleashed her power at the man. “LET GO OF MY BABY SISTER!!!”

 

The girls at the campsite were startled by an explosion from behind. Turning around they saw half of the forest in yellow flames. Seeing them earlier in the day Irene ran forward into the forest. ‘THOSE FLAMES ARE SEULGI’S!!!” Joy and Wendy followed immediately after. They ran after their older sister through bush after bush calling their sisters names. “Yeri!!!, Seulgi!!!!” “Answer Please??” Eventually, they found a clearing where their other bending able sister was unconscious but no Yeri. “SEUL!! Wake up!! Please Wake Up!!!” Yelled Irene. She heard someone run up behind. “Yeri is nowhere. I already looked!” Being the only sane one at the moment Wendy spoke up. “I know we’re worried about Yeri but we need to Worry about Seulgi right now, lets take her back to the camp site.” Knowing they didn’t have a choice. Joy and Irene agreed. With Irene carrying Seulgi, the four ran back to the camp site thinking and praying for their baby sisters safety

_____

I have a question for everyone reading. I'm not exactly sure but. Water TRIBE, Air NOMADS, Whats the name for the Earth and Fire nation civilians. just Nation?? just doesn't sound right.

So While writing my other story my mind thought of more for this story. Still wonder how our minds can just switch to different things so easily.

Be sure to check out my other story, 

and enjoy this update :)