The Rescue

Bond Of The Elements

 

Hey Guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, i've been busy. After this chapter I have to write more, so it may take a while as well. But anyway, enjoy.

-----------

As they got into the volcano, They found the prison held by chains near the bottom of the volcano. “Noooo please this can't be real!!” said Seulgi, She knew the chances of their younger sister surviving is slim. Irene held onto her sisters and jumped to the prison by using her fire as jets. They landed on the roof of the prison, the metal burning their legs, Irene could tell that the Volcano was probably about erupt by how hot it was getting inside. "We need to Hurry!!" She Screamed. "How do we get in??" Yelled Joy. Wendy suddenly remembered something. "Joy!!! It may seem weird but get in your stance and focus on the metal!!!" Her sisters looked at her like she was crazy. "Just trust me!!" Knowing her Little sister was in there Joy closed her eyes, and focused on the metal. Joy was starting to feel strained but eventually she heard something crack below her and her sisters gasping. Joy opened her eyes and saw the previous ceiling of metal completely dismantled. Surprised she looke at Wendy. "Ill explain later." They jumped into the hole and saw something they never wanted to see. Yeri’s body was lying in an ocean of sweat, while the body itself was chapped beyond recognition, Wendy hoped her healing could return her sisters body to normal. “We have to get her out of here so I could try to heal her!!” Wendy screamed while picking up her sisters head.They busted out of the prison to escape the heat of the volcano, leaving the cave they find themselves surrounded. Irene had enough “Wendy, we will take care of them, just focus on Yeri.” Wendy nodded in understanding and went down on her knees near her sister, water gathered around her hands, While a fight broke out around her Wendy put her hands on Yeri’s chest waiting for her skin to heal. 

 

Irene went full force on the soldiers,  Occasionally switching between Red and Blue fire that only comes out when she’s angry. Seeing her baby sister unconscious in a sweltering hot prison made her finally lose it. flames of blue and red fire flew out of her fists turning anything it touches to ash, she lost track of how long she was fighting when she felt a hand on her shoulder, Irene threw the owner onto the ground but immediately regretted it when she saw who it was, Irene fell on her knees. “Im so sorry Seul, I didn’t know it was you” She started crying into her palms. Seulgi saw the state of her sister and got up, “Its ok, Im used to it, Im sure you did it by accident when we were younger. besides Wendy’s healing worked, Yeri’s still unconscious but at least she looks like herself again.” Hearing that from Seulgi, Irene turned to Wendy who had Yeri sleeping on her back. she calmed down seeing her baby sisters sweet sleeping face back the way it was supposed to. Irene got up and nodded, eventually they found their way back to the boat.

 

The passengers considered nothing of a group of girls carrying another on ones back, fortunately Passengers just figured she was sick or fell asleep while waiting for the ferry. The girls found an empty room and placed Yeri on the bed. Seulgi spoke her mind. “Guys, I think its time to find somewhere to settle down.” “I know we should Seul but we’re probably going to be hunted.” “Seulgi’s right Irene” Interrupted Wendy. “We need somewhere to stay, and Yeri probably won’t be able to move for a while.” “Lets head home.” Replied Joy. the others looked at her. “Thats the closest thing we’ve had to a home, and I don’t care if we’re being hunted, I want to be a family again, We will fight back when it comes to that.” As much as Irene thought against it, they knew they had no choice. They spent the trip finding their village, and making a plan to head home.