Irene's Full Power

Bond Of The Elements

 

Kuvira got the first attack throwing every element at Irene who dodged them with ease before throwing back her own blue fire. Irene got angrier and angrier watching Kuvira evade with a smug look on her face. Meanwhile Joy was watching the battle while she was holding Wendy. ‘Uh oh Irene’s expression isn’t good, I know whats coming.’ Joy remembers hearing about her older sisters anger, how it could take control, Anyone in the radius would get hurt. “Seulgi!!” She saw Seulgi turn her head towards and noticed that She saw it too. Nodding to each other they picked up Wendy and Yeri and moved away from the battlefield, but not before turning back to the battle with a smirk each. ‘You’ve done it now Kuvira, this fight is over.’

 

Irene noticed her anger building that she was becoming afraid. What if she ended up hurting her sisters, or worse kill them? She always knew about her anger taking control since she was young, One day they were playing outside their house and Seulgi was pranking her, her anger took over that she ended up critically burning Seulgi that they drove to the hospital immediately. Seulgi turned out completely fine and wasn’t mad, but Irene felt so guilty that she swore that she would never use it again. Irene even felt it during that time twelve years ago when Yeri was shot in the back, but she was able to stop it and fight with minimal anger.

 

Irene turned toward her sisters and found herself relieved that they know to take refuge. ‘Alright they’re nowhere near here, I don’t want to hurt them. But Kuvira deserves it.’ Irene gathered up all her anger in her chest. Kuvira felt a disturbance in bending and started backing off. “Its too late.” Irene explained with a evil grin on her face. “Even if you got away now, you still wouldn’t be far enough.” Kuvira just stood there. “Y..your bluffing, I.. I know you are!.” Irene just shook her head “Suit yourself.” Irene released all her anger letting out a huge wave of fire heading right towards Kuvira. “Hah thats it?” Kuvira laughed and jumped out of the way but found herself infant of multiple others with no way out. “You were saying?” Irene let the waves of fire collapse on top of Kuvira. Turning around and running as the fire engulfed the whole field, getting on top of a cliff Irene saw the fire disintegrate everything thing around the area and even head into the spirit gate behind it. ‘Oh I hope those spirits and my sisters got away.’ As the fire went out she saw Kuvira on the ground. Still on her guard Irene jumped down the cliff and walked up to her.

 

Joy and Seulgi felt the heat from their sisters attack from meters away. “HOLY!!! I didn’t think it was THIS big!!!!” “Oh trust me who knows how long its been manifesting, I got hurt from it when it was a small vortex!” The two of them covered their other sisters with their bodies waiting for the fire to go out. After what it felt like hours the heat subsided and the girls got up. “Come on lets see how it went.” Seulgi grabbed Yeri and guided Joy who was still carrying Wendy back towards the field.

 

As they walked to the field they saw Irene walking towards a lump on the ground. “Wow It actually took her out.” Seulgi laughed at Joy’s statement. “You doubted her anger? I wouldn’t do that.” “Ugh” The two of them Heard Wendy waking up and helped her off Joy’s back. “Ouch that hurt I still feel all energized and not in the good wa…OOFF” Wendy felt two smothering hugs as soon as she was let down. Wendy felt at home and let them hug her before noticing Yeri on Seulgi’s back. “YERI!! What happened??” Seulgi remembered and placed her down. “The same thing that happened to you, I.. I couldn’t stop it from hurting her, I..its all my fault.” Wendy looked at her older sister. “Its not your fault Seulgi we had no idea!, now let me heal her.” She crouched down and placed her hands on Yeri’s chest feeling the healing water work. “I got this, you two check on Irene.” On Wendy’s words Seulgi and Joy headed to Irene in the middle of the field.

 

“Irene!” Hearing her name she turned around. “So You did it.” Seulgi wrapped her arm around her. “Yeah I was a little nervous, but she deserved it.” “Yeah b…but that was b…bigger then I thought it would b..be.” Irene laughed at Joy’s stuttering. “Don’t worry, Hows Wendy and Yeri?” They’re fine, Wendy’s healing Yeri right now.” Seulgi held her hand out that Irene happily took and walked back to their other sisters.

 

“Ugh That hurt.” “Its ok Yeri we’re safe now.” Yeri opened her eyes at that voice. ‘WENDY!!” “OOOF” Wendy found herself back in a smothering hug this time by her baby sister. “You two are ok thank god.” Irene ran over to the hug and held them close, not wanting to let go. After a few minutes Joy spoke. “Alright Irene, I think you need to let them breath.” Irene laughed and released the hug after rubbing her sisters hair. “So Now what??” Seulgi asked. Irene Looked towards her sisters and smiled.

 

“We’re going home!”

_____

Anf the battle is over! they won!!.

I will write and post the epilogue tomorrow.

And maybe a summary page for the sequel, if I can figure out a title.

Until next time, and think you for enjoying this story.