Shocked.

My life was hell but with you, I'm starting to know what heaven feels like.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy the revamped chapter and there will be a question at the end so......race you to the end! ^v^.

Ddeulgi is very excited because tomorrow at Ddeulgi's school is parent's day! Ddeulgi wants to bring daddy to school with Ddeulgi so that daddy can see Ddeulgi's drawings in Ddeulgi's classroom. Ddeulgi thinks that daddy will be very happy to see Ddeulgi's drawings because drew daddy, grandpa and mommy. Ddeulgi has never seen mommy before only pictures but Ddeulgi knows that mommy is okay because grandpa said that mommy is now living with good people like mommy and mommy is also watching Ddeulgi from up above the sky. Ddeulgi thinks that mommy is one of the white fluffy thingy in the sky which grandpa told Ddeulgi that they're called clouds. Ddeulgi likes clouds because clouds are mommy and Ddeulgi gets to see mommy everyday so does mommy.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look!" Ddeulgi runs to daddy.

"What is it son? Daddy is on the phone and it makes Ddeulgi frown.

"Daddy tomorrow at Ddeulgi's school is having parent's day celebration and Ddeulgi wants daddy to come." Ddeulgi hands the paper to daddy.

"Yeah yeah ok I'll have a look at it ok bye. What is it son?" Ddeulgi frowns because daddy wasn't listening to Ddeulgi. Daddy takes the paper from Ddeulgi and looks at it. "Parent's day celebration tomorrow at your school?" Daddy looks at Ddeulgi and Ddeulgi nods.

"Can daddy come please? Ddeulgi wants daddy to see the drawings Ddeulgi drew in Ddeulgi's classroom." Ddeulgi gives daddy Ddeulgi's puppy eyes. Daddy kneels down and holds Ddeulgi's arms.

"Alright son, I'll go tomorrow but I'll be a bit late ok? Ddeulgi nods happily and hugs daddy very tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Daddy, Ddeulgi wants daddy to meet Ddeulgi's friends and teachers because they're nice."

"Alright son, let's go have dinner grandpa is waiting." Daddy takes Ddeulgi's hand and walk Ddeulgi to grandpa.

After dinner, grandpa teaches Ddeulgi how to play the piano. Ddeulgi really likes the sound of it, grandpa said that mommy plays the piano when Ddeulgi was imside of mommy's tummy. After Ddeulgi plays the piano, it's time for Ddeulgi to get ready for bed so that Ddeulgi will wake up for school tomorrow because tomorrow is going to be a great day because daddy will be at school with Ddeulgi and that makes Ddeulgi very happy.

"Grandpa, can daddy come in here and read Ddeulgi a bedtime story?" Grandpa pulls up Ddeulgi's blanket to keep Ddeulgi warm.

"Daddy is busy right now little man. How about I read you instead of daddy?" Ddeulgi frowns because daddy is always busy and Ddeulgi wanted daddy to read Ddeulgi a bedtime story.

"Ok grandpa, Ddeulgi wants the cat in the hat."

"Alright little man, I'll read it to you." Ddeulgi nods and grandpa starts reading.

-

"Young master Kang, wake up it's time for breakfast and school." Ddeulgi hears one of the noonas says, she shakes Ddeulgi's body gently to wake Ddeulgi up. Ddeulgi blinks a couple of times and now Ddeulgi is  fully awake. "Come on young master Kang, let's get ready for breakfast and school." Ddeulgi rubs Ddeulgi's eyes and get up from bed. 

Once, noona is done cleaning Ddeulgi, she dresses up Ddeulgi up and she does Ddeulgi's hair because Ddeulgi ask her to make Ddeulgi look very handsome today.

"How does Ddeulgi look noona?" 

"You look very handsome young master Kang. I bet all the girls will look at you today." Noona laughs and Ddeulgi laughs too.

"Let's go noona, Ddeulgi is hungry." Ddeulgi rubs Ddeulgi's tummy and noona laughs again. Noona takes Ddeulgi's hand and walk Ddeulgi downstairs. "Good morning grandpa!" Ddeulgi runs to grandpa and hugs grandpa tightly. Grandpa kisses Ddeulgi's cheeks and it makes Ddeulgi laugh and smile.

"Hey little man, you look very handsome today." Ddeulgi takes a seat next to grandpa.

"Thank you grandpa, Ddeulgi asks noona to make Ddeulgi look very handsome today because today is a good day." Ddeulgi smiles widely.

"Alright then little man, eat up or we'll be late to school and you wouldn't want to be late because today is a good day." Grandpa says and Ddeulgi eats very quickly because Ddeulgi doesn't want to be late.

"Have a great day little man and be a good boy." Grandpa says to Ddeulgi.

"Ddeulgi will be a very good boy grandpa." Ddeulgi waves to grandpa and runs to the front of Ddeulgi's school where Ddeulgi's teacher is standing.

"Good morning Seulgi-ah. My my don't you look handsome today."

"Thank you Ms.Baek and Ms.Baek looks very pretty today." Ddeulgi smiles widely at Ms.Baek and Ms.Baek smiles like Ddeulgi.

"How nice Seulgi."

"Ddeulgi wants to look very good today because today is parent's day and daddy is coming to Ddeulgi's school and that makes Ddeulgi very happy."

"That's good sweety, why don't you go inside Seungwan is here already." Ms.Baek tells Ddeulgi and Ddeulgi runs inside to meet Ddeungwannie. Ddeulgi enters the classroom and Ddeulgi sees Ddeungwannie talking to Ddoojungie.

"Ddeungwannie! Ddoojungie!" Ddeulgi waves at them and they wave back. Ddeulgi runs to them.

"Ddeulgi!" Ddeungwannie and Ddoojungie says.

"Wow! Seulgi, you look very nice today." Ddoojungie says.

"Yeah Seulgi, you look nice today. Is it because of that girl you learn arts with and always look at that's why you look nice today?" Ddeulgi hates it when Ddeungwannie teases Ddeulgi like that so Ddeulgi hits Ddeungwannie's arm. "Ow! Seulgi it's hurts."

"No, Ddeungwannie it's not because of her but it's because today is parent's day and daddy is coming to school today."

"Oh, uncle is coming today even my parents are coming today. What about Seungwannie? Are your parents coming today?" Ddoojungie asks.

"Yeah, my parents are coming today."

"Yay! All of our parents are coming today. Ddeulgi's daddy is coming today, Ddeungwannie's parent are coming and Ddoojungie's parents are coming too." Ddeulgi hugs Ddoojungie and Ddeungwannie.

"Ok kids today it's parents day so let's go to the auditorium and wait for your parents there so we can start the celebration." Ddeulgi's teacher says. Ddeulgi holds Ddoojungie and Ddeungwannie's hands and we three walk to the auditorium.

The auditorium is big but not as big as the park grandpa likes to take Ddeulgi to. Ddeulgi brings Ddoojungie and Ddeungwannie to sit with Ddeulgi.

"Seulgi! Seulgi! Look." Ddeungwannie keeps tapping Ddeulgi and Ddeulgi feels annoyed now.

"What is it Ddeungwannie?"Ddeungwannie points to somewhere and Ddeulgi looks to where Ddeungwannie is pointing at. Ddeulgi's eyes become bigger because Ddeulgi sees the girl that Ddeulgi likes and Ddeulgi's heart is beating very fast. Ddeulgi thinks that she is the prettiest girl Ddeulgi has ever seen before. Ddeulgi learns arts with her and sometimes Ddeulgi's teacher would make her sit with Ddeulgi. Ddeulgi tries to draw very nicely because Ddeulgi thinks that girls would like Ddeulgi if Ddeulgi draws very nicely. Ddeulgi doesn't know her name because Ddeulgi never talks to her because Ddeulgi is very shy when she is near Ddeulgi. Ddeulgi really really likes her but Ddeulgi is scared to talk to her.

"Talk to her Seulgi."

"No way Ddeungwannie, Ddeulgi is scared, Ddeulgi is shy."

"You can do it Seulgi."

"But Ddeungwannie told Ddeulgi that Ddeungwannie and Ddojungie will help Ddeulgi talk to her."

"No Seulgi, me and Soojungie can't help you because you're a good boy not a bad boy and girls like good boys."

"Then Ddeulgi will be a bad boy so that Ddeungwannie and Ddojungie will help Ddeulgi out." Ddeungwannie laughs.

"If you're a bad boy then me and Soojungie won't be friends will you anymore because we don't like bad boys." Ddeungwannie says and Ddeulgi is scared now.

"Ok Ddeungwannie, Ddeulgi will try to talk to her."  Ddeulgi gives up and Ddeungwannie pats Ddeulgi's head.

"Soojung-ah look who's here." Ddeulgi's teacher says and we three turn our heads to where the teacher is pointing.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Ddoojungie gets up from her seat and runs over to uncle and aunty to hugs them really tightly. Looks like it's just Ddeulgi and Ddeungwannie now.

"Seungwan-ah look who's here." We turn our heads to who said it.

"Mom! Dad!" Ddeungwannie gets up and runs over to hug uncle and aunty. Ddeulgi is now all alone. Daddy's not here yet but daddy should be here by now because Ddeulgi sees that all of the kids at school have their parents now.

"Seulgi-ah." Ddeulgi sees aunty and uncle walking with Ddeungwannie to Ddeulgi. "Daddy's not here yet?" Ddeulgi shakes Ddeulgi's head. "It's okay darling why don't we wait here until your dad's here?" Uncle and aunty and Ddeungwannie sits next to Ddeulgi and Ddeulgi waits for daddy to come.

"Seulgi-ah look who's here." Ddeulgi hears the teacher says and Ddeulgi turns very quickly to where the teacher is pointing at.

"Hey little man." Ddeulgi frowns because it's not daddy it's grandpa. "What's wrong buddy?" 

"Where's daddy grandpa?" 

"Daddy is in a meeting right now and daddy told grandpa to come instead." Ddeulgi is sad now because daddy said that daddy will come today but daddy broke the promise and now Ddeulgi is sad. Ddeulgi feels something on Ddeulgi's cheeks. "Don't cry little man, I'm sorry if daddy's not here but you know that daddy is very busy." Grandpa hugs Ddeulgi but Ddeulgi doesn't let grandpa because Ddeulgi is very mad right now.

"Daddy lied, daddy lied to Ddeulgi. Ddeulgi is mad and sad now." Ddeulgi runs away from grandpa and grandpa calls Ddeulgi but Ddeulgi doesn't want to listen to grandpa because Ddeulgi is really really mad right now. Ddeulgi runs to where Ddeulgi likes the most and that is the playground because Ddeulgi gets to play on the monkey bar with Ddeungwannie and Ddoojungie. Ddeulgi gets to play on the swing as well. Ddeulgi is sitting on the swing crying because daddy made Ddeulgi sad and Ddeulgi is mad at daddy for lying to Ddeulgi.

"Hey are you okay?" Ddeulgi hears a girl talking to Ddeulgi and Ddeulgi looks up to see the girl that Ddeulgi likes holding a flower. Ddeulgi quickly stops crying and wipe away the tears.  "Why are you crying? Shouldn't you be with your parents?" She asks and Ddeulgi can't speak because Ddeulgi is scared and shy to talk to her. "Hellooo are you there?" She waves her hand in front of Ddeulgi.

"Ddeulgi is not okay because daddy lied to Ddeulgi that daddy will come to Ddeulgi's school for parent's day but grandpa is here and not daddy so Ddeulgi ran away from grandpa because Ddeulgi is sad and really mad now."  Ddeulgi is talking to her now.

"It's okay don't cry, maybe your daddy is busy right now so that's why your grandpa is here instead." She smiles and touches Ddeulgi's cheeks and it makes Ddeulgi's heart beat very fast. "Here." She gives Ddeulgi her flower and Ddeulgi takes it.

"Thank you." Ddeulgi tries to smile at her.

"Don't cry anymore." She smiles at Ddeulgi and Ddeulgi really likes it.

Ddeulgi holds out Ddeulgi's hand. "Hi my name is Kang Ddeulgi. What's your name?" Ddeulgi will finally get to know her mane.

"Hi Kang Ddeulgi, my name is-"

"There you are sweetheart I've been looking all over for you." A man walks to Ddeulgi and the girl.

"I'm sorry daddy I was just walking around." She says to her daddy.

"It's dangerous to walk alone out here darling come on let's go inside the celebration is starting soon." Her daddy is now looking at Ddeulgi and it makes Ddeulgi scared. "Oh is this your friend?"  She smiles and holds Ddeulgi's hand.

"Yes daddy this is Kang Ddeulgi my friend from art class." She says and Ddeulgi is very happy right now because she remembers Ddeulgi. 

"Well nice to meet one of my princess's friend Ddeulgi." Her daddy smiles at Ddeulgi. "Well come on princess it's starting soon and your friend here should come with us."

"Seulgi-ah!" Ddeulgi hears grandpa calling Ddeulgi. "Seulgi-ah I've been looking everywhere for you and don't ever run away like that again okay? I'm worried to death." Grandpa hugs Ddeulgi and Ddeulgi is sad because Ddeulgi made grandpa mad at Ddeulgi. 

"I thought his name was Ddeulgi? So it's Seulgi?" Her daddy asks grandpa.

"His name is Seulgi but he's dyslexic so he can't really pronounce his name right."

"Okay then Seulgi, I guess we don't need to take you with us anymore since you have your guardian already." Her daddy smiles. "Come on sweetheart let's head inside."

"I'll see you inside Kang Seulgi!" She walks away from Ddeulgi.

Ddeulgi can't stop smiling because Ddeulgi got to talk to her and she gave Ddeulgi a flower.

"Seulgi-ah grandpa is very sorry that grandpa is here instead of daddy but you know how busy daddy can get." Grandpa kneels down to talk to Ddeulgi.

"Ddeulgi is sad that daddy said that daddy will one hundred percent come to school and daddy didn't come." Ddeulgi pouts.

"How about we head inside and after that I'll take you to wherever you want to go?" Ddeulgi smiles very widely.

"Really?! Grandpa then Ddeulgi wants to go to play-land, will grandpa take Ddeulgi there?" 

"Of course whatever my grandson wants to do." Grandpa pats Ddeulgi's head and Ddeulgi hugs grandpa very tightly.

"Thank you grandpa! Ddeulgi loves grandpa very much." Grandpa laughs.

"I love you very much too little man." Grandpa kisses Ddeulgi's cheeks. "Come on little man let's go inside the celebration is about to start." Grandpa holds Ddeulgi's hand and walk Ddeulgi inside. Ddeulgi is happy now because Ddeulgi got to talk to the girl that Ddeulgi really likes and she gave Ddeulgi a flower and she smiles at Ddeulgi. Grandpa is taking Ddeulgi to play-land and Ddeulgi wants her to go to play-land with Ddeulgi, Ddeungwannie and Ddoojungie too but Ddeulgi doesn't know her name but she knew Ddeulgi's name and that makes Ddeulgi happy. Grandpa said that grandpa loves Ddeulgi very much like how much Ddeulgi loves grandpa but does daddy love Ddeulgi as much as grandpa loves Ddeulgi. Ddeulgi doesn't really know because daddy never plays with Ddeulgi only grandpa and noonas do but grandpa told Ddeulgi that daddy loves Ddeulgi very much too but Ddeulgi isn't sure that daddy really loves Ddeulgi like what grandpa told. Maybe daddy doesn't love Ddeulgi at all....     

I feel the sunlight hitting my face as I try not to open my eyes. Why did I just dreamt of that? How pitiful that was. I almost forgot that I was only seven years old and of course I needed the attention from my own father that a seven year old boy should get but never gotten. How funny is that I even dreamt about her the girl I had a big stupid crush on and the most funniest part is that I never knew her name what a joke. I wonder how's she's doing right now like is she having a great life?

Is she perhaps married now and has a child or children? I actually wonder how is she doing and it would be nice to really know her name. I then feel weight shifting next to me, but I didn't bother to open my eyes to see the source of it. Then suddenly, I feel this sharp pain in my chest I quickly open my eyes to find the cause of this pain as I open my eyes and sit up I saw a girl with a shocked expression on her face as she has her hands covering herself with a blanket looking at me with wide eyes.

I didn't say anything and just went back to sleep as I feel so hungover right now and I don't want any drama whatsoever. Then I felt a stinging pain in my chest again. What is wrong with this woman? Has she never had a one night stand before? I open my eyes and looking at the source that's causing me so much pain.

"WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.WRONG.WITH.YOU!?" She say as she hits me with a pillow.

I just stare at her. Why is she mad? Shouldn't I be the one who's mad because she interrupted my sleep. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter