Honesty.

My life was hell but with you, I'm starting to know what heaven feels like.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up to my palm placing itself on something hard, I open my eyes to see the sunlight lighting my bedroom up. I try to stretch out my muscles but something is preventing me from doing it or should I say someone. I've come to my senses and realize that I'm sleeping in someone's embraces, laying my head and palm on their chest. I feel his chest rising up and down as he is still in deep slumber.

I look up to see him facing me with his eyes still closed and I just lay there studying his facial features thoroughly. I trail my eyes from his closed eyes to his nose which somehow I find very adorable and to his lips that has the ability to shut down all of my system every time it touches mine. I stop looking at his face and come to realize that I'm completely under these sheets.

I want to slap myself a thousand times for not having any self-control and resulting in us ending on the same bed again. This is the third time that this happened and I feel so guilty for doing this, I mean this is the third time I've slept with someone that isn't my boyfriend.

I should be in this position with my boyfriend but being a nun I am, I didn't  let that happen because I wasn't ready to be intimate yet here I am on my bed sleeping in some man's embrace for not once, not twice but thrice. Talk about not being ready, the level of hypocrisy. I try to remove his arm away from me but he tightens the hold.

"Did you enjoy looking at my face?" I hear him ask and I look up at him to see his eyes still closed then slowly he opens his eyes. His lips tug up into a smile. " Good morning darling." He says then presses his lips against my forehead. "Let's ditch work and stay like this." He snuggles closer. My heart starts to beat faster due to the close proximity between us. "I can feel your heart beating fast, is it because of me?" He chuckles. I remain quiet and his arms become loose around me. "Hey, you okay?" He lifts my chin up to face him. "What's wrong?" He asks worriedly. I remove his finger from my chin.

"We should really stop doing this." I say before sitting up covering myself with the blanket. He sits up and wraps his arms around me.

"Why should we?" He puts his chin on my shoulder.

"Because this is wrong and it's a mistake for us to be doing this. We should stop before we make anymore mistakes than this."

He chuckles." Well, I hope we don't learn from our mistakes."

"This is not a laughing matter." He removes his arms before pushing me down onto the bed and hovers over me.

"Did you see me laugh?" He smiles playfully and it makes me want to punch his infamous face. I sit up making him shift from his position and sits beside me.

"Seulgi, we should really stop, I can't make the same mistakes again and again." I say then get up from bed to wear my bathrobe. I make my way to the door but before I can open it, he grabs my wrist making me stop my tracks to face him.

"I've told you that I don't want to learn from my mistakes." He says firmly and his gaze is very intense.

"Why don't you want to learn from your mistakes? We shouldn't be doing this; it's no right, I mean the one who I should be waking up next to is Bogum not you. The one who I should be sleeping with is Bogum not you." He lets go of my wrist and remains silent. His gaze becomes more intense than before and it sends shivers down my spine. Why does he look so serious like very serious, I've never seen him looking so intensely at me before and I don't know how I feel about it.

"You want to stop?" He asks sternly.

"Yes, I do." I answer firmly.

"Alright then, you can stop and I'm not going to." He states and I don't know why is he so hard-headed like does he understand human language? Does he feel the slightest guilt at all?

"Why are you so hard-headed? Can't you understand that this is wrong in every way and we both can't keep doing this Seulgi. We can't; I have a boyfriend and you should find yourself a girlfriend so that you would be able to do this with her without the other party feeling guilty." He stares at me attentively and I really can't tell what's going on in his mind right now.

"I don't want anyone; I want you. I've claimed you before your so-called boyfriend even did and that makes you mine, all mine." His voice is deep and stern. What is this moron trying to say? I mean yeah, so what he took my purity and? Is he trying to say that just because my purity was taken by him that I'm his? I don't love him, I mean I don't think I do. Yeah, My heart pounds when he's near or when he does things to me but that doesn't mean love or does it? Ugh! This is so frustrating! Why are feelings so complicated?

"I'm not yours just because you took something that was precious to me doesn't mean I'm yours." I slightly raise my voice at him.

"Oh really? So you're saying that you sleeping with me doesn't make you feel something at all?" He takes a step closer and I take a step backward. "So it doesn't make you feel the slightest feeling at all?" Another step closer. What is he talking about? Feelings? What feelings is he talking about? Feelings like guilty? Yes, I most certainly feel those but what other feelings is he talking about? Once, I come back to my senses, I'm backed up against the wall between his arms. I put my hands on his chest to stop him from coming any closer.

"Don't come any closer." I demand.

"Why? Is your heart going to pop right out of your chest if I come any closer?"

"Just don't come any closer." This man is really stubborn. He doesn't listen to me and leans in closer and I use all of my strength to create some space between us. He grabs my hands and removes them from his chest. I held my breath as our faces are close to each other. "What do you want Seulgi?" I ask as my breath hitches.

"I want to throw you back to bed and never let you leave that's what I want. " He says in a whispering tone. 

"Seulgi." My voice is hoarse and he leans in even closer and I held my breath. Damn, this heart wouldn't calm down. I open my eyes to the sound of thedoorbell ringing and his lips are just a few centimeters away from mine.

"Saved by the bell." He mutters and stands back. I come back to my senses and go downstairs to whoever rang the doorbell. Great timing idiot. I walk straightly to the door and I don't even care if I'm in my bathrobe right now. I open the door and I see two people smiling at me. I widen my eyes at the sight. Why do they have to be here when he's still here? Why can't they be here when he's gone but then again great timing.

"Hey unnie, you look like you've seen a ghost and by the way who's car is it on the driveway?" Suzy asks. Curse my sister for being such a curious person.

"It's the neighbor's car." I lie.

"Oh really? That's weird like why would your neighbor park their car on your driveway? I mean shouldn't they park it in their own?" Goddamn it Joy.

"Yeah unnie, come to think of it, what Joy said was right like why would our neighbor park their car in our driveway when clearly they have their own." Suzy says nonchalantly. I groan internally, why can't they just let it go and not ask or speak about it? I look at them again and their faces look like they've seen an alien before.

"S-seulgi?" Joy furrows her brows and Suzy looks at me with those questioning eyes. I turn around and there he is, standing in his dried suit smells of my body wash.

"Joy and...." 

"Suzy, Bae Suzy. I'm Irene unnie's little sister." Suzy smiles.

"Oh so you're her little sister, I saw your suitcase in her bedroom and it's great to finally meet the owner of the huge suitcase in her bedroom." He chuckles and so does she. "I'm Kang Seulgi by the way." He extends his hand out.

"Oh you're Kang Seulgi like the Kang Seulgi of Kang's company and the owner of one of the biggest mall in Korea? Cause if you are then your mall is fabulous." She exaggerates and takes his hand. He laughs and I internally roll my eyes.

"I'm thankful that you find my family's mall fabulous and I'm not the owner of the mall nor the company, I'm just the person who's inheriting it." He smiles. "Anyways, I have to get going now, it's nice meeting you Suzy and seeing you again Joy." He then turns his attention to me. "And I'll see you later." His lips curve up into a smirk and he brings his hand up to caress my cheeks making me stiffen at the touch. What is this idiot trying to do? Is he highly aware that there are people here with us? Especially when one of those people is your sister and one spawn of Satan. He removes his hand and smiles before leaving the three of us. Once, the door closes, I know now that I'm in deep trouble and with them, there's no way there will be only a few questions but it'll be a whole series of questions.

"Now you lady, have some explaining to do and when I mean explaining, I'm talking about explanations as deep as the ocean." I gulp down hard as Joy demands in a very serious tone and to tell the truth, I'm terrified seeing her in this state. "Go upstairs and get dressed quickly cause we're heading out." Joy points to the stairs and I nod like an obedient child then rush upstairs like kid who got in trouble for ruining the kitchen or the living room.

 

In Joy's term of 'heading out' means going out to malls and stuff but mainly to interrogate the life out of me. Every time she finds out about something that I was hiding from her, she would tell me that we're 'heading out' and I hate that like why can't we stay home and talk it out I mean is it that hard? But still if we were to stay here then I would probably to most definitely lock myself up in my own room avoiding her questions. Joy is currently driving to where we'll be 'talking' while Suzy sits in the passenger seat and I'm in the back seat. "Where are we going?" I pop up a question.

"You don't get to ask questions around here." Joy replies firmly and I sort of feel this intimidation by her.

"But I'm just asking about where we're going that's it." I mutter quietly as I can see her intense gaze in the rearview mirror.

"You'll know later so zip that mouth because you'll be doing alot of talking." Why is she so demanding? Anywho, I do as I'm told and zip my mouth sitting quietly. Soon after, Joy halts the car at someone's house. "I'm already here." Joy says through the phone and I wonder who it could be. I turn to look at the house and I can tell that this person isn't that rich or poor either more like in between as their house is probably the same size as mine. Waiting for a few minutes later, I see two figures coming out of the house walking towards the car and I just want to get out and run away as fast and as far as possible because I'm going to be bombard with endless of questions.

"Hey, guys." The two figures say in unison as they both climb in the car.

"Hey Yeri and Jieun unnie." Joy and Suzy greets them back.

"Hey, unnie." Now it's my turn.

"Hey, guys." I smile half-heartedly.

"What's the occasion Joy? You know I had to close the shop just because you said that there's something important." Jieun says. I guess I'm the 'something important' .

Joy chuckles dryly "I won't tell you everything until we get to the place but just to give you a hint, it's about the short-stalk sitting with you." I can feel their eyes on me and cold sweats are starting to form on my forehead.

"Irene unnie? It has something to do with Irene unnie?" Jieun asks.

"There's only one short-stalk  we all know of." They all chuckle in agreement and it makes me roll my eyes.

"Oh did you guys know that our Irene unnie here knows Kang Seulgi, the only heir of Kang's company? I mean he literally came to the shop and picked her up to go somewhere with him." Jieun says and I'm panicking now as I can see Joy cocking up her eyebrows .

"Oh really unnie? Don't tell me everything let's save it for later as she is going to clear every question we have for her. Now do you see what have you done here Ms.Bae? You've shocked and confused all of us here including your own sister. Therefore, we're going to get to the bottom of this ." I can see Joy grinning evilly as she's probably in her satanic form now.

"Why are you guys doing this to me?" I quietly question.

"Because you being all secretive and stuff made us do this to me, I mean if you were to tell us about it at first then we wouldn't be in this situation right?"

"Do I and must I tell you everything?"

"Yes." They all say in one voice. I let out a sigh as I'm pretty sure that I'm going to lose since it's one against four including my very own sister on their side. I sit back on my seat and pout at how unfair this is, I'm positive that they all don't tell me everything about their stories and why do I have to tell them about this? If I were to tell them about this which I'm going to have to as I'm forced to do so, I guess I can't hide anything from them anymore. Ugh! Curse that moron for making me end up on the same bed as him again

For the third time and curse myself for not stopping him. I remain quiet and sulking throughout the ride since if I were to open my mouth, the Satan driving would tell me to zip my mouth before uttering another word. 

After the very quiet ride, we've reached our destination which happens to be a mall. What's with malls or commercial centers in general and girls? Joy drives over to the parking lot and once she's done, Joy kills the engine and we all get out of the car. We all then proceed to enter the mall. "Let's get something to eat first because right now I'm starving. " Joy rubs her tummy and we all agree upon it. We all walk in silence to Joy's pick of a restaurant though it's the restaurant I don't really like but I'll let it slide for this once since I'm completely powerless right now. They all walk so full of life while I walk like a hungry zombie looking for brains to feast on.

Why should I walk full of life when we didn't come here to hang out, well technically I can't say that there wouldn't be hanging out time with the girls but the main purpose why we're here is because of the little encounter this morning that's why we're here, mainly to interrogate me and a tiny bit of shopping maybe. Why are we here anyways? Why can't we just gather at my place and talk this out or better yet why can't we forget about it and pretend like this little thing never happened and just get on with our lives? Why can't things be simple around here? Why does things always have to be complicated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter