Unexpected pt.2.

My life was hell but with you, I'm starting to know what heaven feels like.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake to the sound of the alarm going off, I blink a couple of times to fully come to my senses. I then realize that I'm under the duvet. I look at the sleeping form holding me close. We both lay in bed, and with his arms around me, I then bring my hand up to softly caress his cheeks. Yes, I've lost counts on how many times we've spent doing intimate activities on his bed. I guess we both just can't get enough of each other and I have no problem with it. I stay brushing his cheeks gently, trying not to wake him up. Staring at the man I love, does bring butterflies into my stomach. I love waking up next to him or in his arms like this. I glance at the clock beside and it's time to get up. I give him a wake up kiss on his lips and he remains unmoved. 

"Wake up, sleepy head." He stirs a little. "Come on, wake up you have work to go to." I slightly pat his bare chest. 

"Can you do that again? I don't think I'm a hundred percent awake yet." I slightly chuckle at him, and do as I'm asked.

"Are you awake yet?" He shakes his head. "What else should I do then?" He suddenly hovers over me, attacking me with multiple kisses all over. I giggle and laugh at his actions. "Seulgi, stop." I laugh some more. "Seulgi, stop, it tickles."  He finally stops and opens his eyes, greeting me with a big smile.

"Good morning, beautiful." He kisses me again.

"Good morning to you too." I caress my cheeks, studying him. His sleepy monolids and his bed hair are just too adorable. I lean up to kiss his cheeks. 

"Let's just stay in bed all day long." He then puts his weight down on me, and I'm completely trapped. He hugs my waist, putting his head on the crook of my neck. 

"You know we can't, you have work." I look at him and he's pouting. He looks so cute in this state and I can't help, but kiss his pouting lips.  "Don't pout ok. We'll have time together, I have two days off." He nods cutely. "I'll go make some breakfast, while you go take a shower ok? He nods again, letting me go and I climb out of bed. I put on my robe, then walk out to the kitchen. I start getting out the ingredients and prepare breakfast for the two of us. It doesn't take long for me to finish, since I stick with a simple breakfast. After I finished setting up the table, I go wash the pots and pans. While washing, a pair of arms slide around my waist.

"You smell nice." He kisses my shoulder.

"Silly, how can I smell nice when I haven't even showered yet."

"You always smell nice. You know my bed now smells like you and I love it." I feel my cheeks burning up at his words, what a ert. I turn off the tap and dry my hands. I turn around and there's that smile I fell in love with. I then give him a quick kiss on his lips.

"You must be hungry, come." I bring him to the dining table and we both sit down.

"It looks delicious." He begins to eat first and I check for his reaction. "And it tastes as good as it looks." He beams at me and we both continue to eat our breakfast. After we both finish eating, Seulgi then gets ready for work and I go over to help him. I help him put on his blazer and check for any imperfections. 

"Your tie is crooked." I fix his tie and his collar. He wraps his arms around my lower back. "You should shave this, you know." I mutter as I trace my finger along his jawline.

"Shave it for me." We both then slightly chuckle. I place my hands around his neck and pull him closer to me, giving him a kiss. He responds instantly and holds me tightly, kissing me with the same intensity. I pull back an inch away from his lips. "Don't do that to me, it makes me want to stay."

"Then stay." He leans back in again for a quick moment.

"As much as I want to, I can't."

"I know, it's selfish of me to say that." 

"That makes two of us, sweetheart." He taps my nose. "I'm selfish for you, I want you here and everywhere with me, all the time."

"Wouldn't you get bored of me?"

"I can never get tired of you. We could be doing the most boring activities in the world and it'd still be fun, because I'm doing it with you." He softly smiles and I can't help, but give him another kiss. I love him more and more, every time he says something like this. I can feel this sincerity. "You know, you can stay anytime you want or even stay here forever with me. I can fulfill every of your needs and wants. You can just lay around and doing nothing at all."

"Seulgi, you can't make me quit my job, I like working and most importantly, I'm not after your money. I don't want your money, I want you for you." I know he's capable of fulfill every of my needs, but that's not what I want. I want him and just him. He's been trying to convince me to quit my job and live off of his wealth. It may sound nice to some women, but not me. I love him not because of he's rich or owns many expensive stuffs or properties. I love him for him and only him. We both then walk to the front door and he turns to me.

"I might come home late tonight, I have tons of meetings and maybe dinner with some clients."

"It's okay, I understand. Don't work too hard, I don't want you to stress yourself."

"I'll try not to." He gives me a quick kiss on my lips. "My driver's number is on the counter, if you want to go anywhere just give him a call, he's on standby. And, I don't want you taking the bus, cause I will know, I always have my ways." I nod and give him one last kiss before he goes.

"I love you." He smiles, then kisses my forehead before leaving for work. I wish he would say it back, just once. I want to hear that he loves me too, but actions speak louder than words, right?

Without Seulgi around, I feel so bored, Jieun closed the shop for two days, because she had to take care of a few things back at home. Joy and Yeri are at work, today is actually Joy's birthday and I wonder why she celebrate at. She hasn't told me anything yet about the place. Other than what's going to happen tonight, I guess I'm all alone here. By the way, is the driver really on standby? I mean I could give him a call, but there's nowhere in particular that I would want to go to. I roam around his place and I wonder, how can someone live in a huge place like this without feeling lonely at all. I know I would be bored all by myself in this spacious place. I walk around, then stop at the wall of pictures. I'm aware that the relationship between him and his father is not on the good side, but still I would want him to rebuild their relationship again. I know that deep down inside, he loves his father. But, the pain and disappointments are keeping him in the denial stage. 

I put all of my thoughts aside and get myself ready for a shower, as it has hit me that I'm still under my robe. I walk out of the bathroom with freshly brushed teeth, smelling of manly body wash, and a set of expensive clothing, that someone just had to buy even I told him not to. I step out into the living room and my phone suddenly rings. I grab my phone on the coffee table and I could feel all of the blood drained out from my face. I press the answer icon and try to mentally calm down.

"Hello?" My voice is timid.

"Hey, babe."

"Hi."

"I was wondering if you're free this noon." Noon? I don't think I have anything this noon.

"No, I'm totally free this noon."

"Great, I'll pick you up at eleven."

"Where?" 

"At your place of course, silly." Bogum chuckles.

"Ok, I'll see you later."

"Ok, see you. I love you." Crap.

"Love you too." I hang up and toss the phone aside. I plop down onto the couch and cover my face with my hands. What am I going to do?  I don't know where Bogum is taking me and I have no idea what we're going to do. What a complicated life I have, loving someone who isn't the person I'm engaged to. How did I get to this part of my life? 

I glance at the clock on the wall and it's only ten. I get up and grab my purse and phone. I make a phone call to the driver, telling him that I'll be needing his service. I get all of the things I need, then head down to the valet. The driver greets me as he opens the door. I give him a shy smile and get in the car.

"Where to Ms.Bae?"

"My place, sir. I'll tell you the directions."

"There's no need, Ms.Bae. Mr.Kang has already input your address in the GPS." What sly idiot he is.

"Ok, sir."

 

XXXXX

 

We arrive at my place, fifteen minutes before eleven. I thank the driver and then, I enter my place. It feels like I haven't been here in ages. It's not that I dislike my own place, I would like to spend time here. But, there's this idiot who doesn't understand that I have own place. Though, I enjoyed Seulgi's company very much, but we don't have to see each other all the time. I do love him, I just want us not see each other everyday; he might grow tired of me. Even though, he claimed that he'll never get tired of me, still the possibility of that is happening is there. We're like on two different sides, he's rich and runs a well-known company. On the counter part, I'm just your average regular human being, who isn't rich and doesn't even own a vehicle. Also, who takes the bus on a regular basis. We're nothing alike. I guess this is what people meant by 'opposite attracts.' The sound of the doorbell brings me back from my thoughts. I take a deep breath before, I open the door. Once I open the door, I'm greet by the biggest smile ever and even the biggest hug ever. I hug him back as well. 

"I miss you so much." Bogum then gives me a lovingly kiss on my lips.

"I miss you too." No, you don't.

"I got something for you." He hands me a paper bag.

"You didn't have to."

"Of course, I have to. I want to give my soon-to-be-wife something special." He smiles and I reach inside the bag to see what the present is. It turns out to be a custom made ring with our initials engraved on it. "Do you like it?" It's like a gift you would give, when you were dating in your teenage years. Either way, it's cute.

"Thank you, Bogum. It's very cute."

There's our initials, PBG heart BI." It makes want to laugh, it's seriously like what teenage couples would give each other on valentine's day or their anniversary. He looks like a kid right now, how cute. "Ready to go?" He offers me his arm and I look at him and he has this warm and bright smile on his face. He must've loved me very much, to have such a smile on his face. I take a hold of his arm and we both exit my place. I'm sorry, I couldn't feel the same way as you do, Bogum. I really don't know where we're going and what we're going to do, but I guess it's nothing bad. 

 

XXXXX

 

"How was work?" I stop my daydreaming, upon hearing the question.

"You know the usual." He hums in response. "And how were your trips?"

"Tiring. I met so many clients and some of them were very problematic. They were all like 'this won't do', 'that isn't appealing enough' and many more complaints. I've changed hundreds of designs and it still didn't fit their preference. It's frustrating." 

"You must've wanted to pull all of your hair out, right?" He chuckles.

"You have no idea. How about you? Good thing I called Jieun before hand, to ask if I could take you out for a while. But then, she told me that she closed cafe for two days. So, I can have you to myself for two days." Two days with Bogum? What will Seulgi say about this? He won't agree for sure, as far as I know. Actually, come to think of it, why should I be concern on what Seulgi has to say about it? Yes, I love him, but I'm engaged to Bogum, so why should it worry me that Seulgi's no going to like it? I'm spending time with my fiance, there's nothing wrong in that. "You know I tried calling you last night, but there were no answers. Where were you last night?" Oh crap. What should I answer? That I was sleeping with a guy and spent the whole night with him? Hell no.

"I was out with Junmyeon,"

"Junmyeon? Your sassy, gay cousin?"

"Yes, my sassy, gay cousin."

"Oh, and where did you guys go?"

"Some club, he dragged me to."

"Were you drunk?"

"No, I was just tipsy."

"That's a good thing, you weren't drunk."

But, Junmyeon was, so I had to take care of him all night last night."

"Oh, no wonder you smell like a man's body wash." Oh crap, he noticed it. "And, your style has changed, you look more beautiful. Even though, you were already beautiful." Double crap! He noticed that too.

"Oh you know Suzy, she always wants to dress me up." I chuckle nervously.

"I see. There's nothing in wanting to change a bit." He mutters nonchalantly and I could feel cold sweats all over my body. Of course, I should be feeling this way, since I'm doing the cheating here. While, Bogum was doing important businesses. What a bad person I am, not staying  faithful to the person that I'm engaged to. 

A good person would already turn down the person, they aren't in love with and be with the one they love. I'm part of the group of people, who are too afraid to reject someone, when it's clearly that we aren't interested. To make matters worse, I said yes to marrying the person, whom I don't love. Even worst that that, is confessing my love to the person, whom I actually love that isn't my fiance. How disgusting.

 

XXXXX

 

Bogum turns off the car's engine, then he gets out of the car to come to my side. I thank him as he opens the door for me to get out. He takes my hand, leading me to the place. Upon entering, the staffs there all greet us and one of them, seems to know Bogum, personally. It seems like he's been here before, they both shake hands and smile at each other.

"Is this your bribe-to-be?" The woman questions.

"Yes, this is my beautiful soon-to-be wife, Bae Irene."

"It's a pleasure meeting Bogum's fiance. I'm Kim Yoojung, Bogum's friend." Yoojung offers me a hand and I take it.

"It's a pleasure meeting one of Bogum's friends too, Yoojung-ssi." I smile at her.

"Well, why don't we go sit down." We three then go to where the couch and coffee table are. Yoojung proceeds to hand us a book and I'm guess that this book is going to give me a hard time.

"Yoojung here, is going to take care of everything for our wedding . From our oufits to catering, everything." Bogum tells me. This is making me have a heavy heart, I can't decide on anything. Seulgi was right, I don't want to marry to Bogum, I don't love him like the way I love Seulgi. How stupid I am, saying yes, when I wanted to say no. Stupid, stupid. It's too late to back out now. Calm down and get a grip, girl.

"Ok, are you guys ready to plan your wedding?"

"Yes." Bogum says and I just simply nod.

We then proceed to flip open the book, pages by pages, looking for the designs that we both or mainly what Bogum likes. Yoojung suggests many of the designs on how the wedding is going to be. I rarely do the talking, while Bogum is very attentive to the discussion. What can I do when truthfully, I don't want this wedding to happen. No one is to blame for, except me. If I hadn't said yes to Bogum, then none of this would happen and no one would get hurt. Someone will most definitely get hurt from my stupid decision.

"So, what do you think of this right here? Since Bogum wants the wedding to be out in the open field, I was thinking maybe a nature look. What do you think about that, Irene-ssi?" Yoojung's question brings me back from my thoughts.

"Yeah sure, I like it. Do you like it, Bogum?" 

"Of course. What about you, do you have anything to suggest?"

"No, not really. I'm fine with anything you choose."

"Ok then, if you don't have anything to suggest." I hint disappointments in his tone. I want to say sorry to him, that in my mind, I never want this to happen. But, I don't want to hurt him ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter