Our night.

My life was hell but with you, I'm starting to know what heaven feels like.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up with the other side of my bed empty. Weird, I thought last night Seulgi and I slept on the same bed together, I think that was a dream but it felt so real. "Good morning darling." The devil appears. Good morning to you too devil, did you sleep well? "Oh yes darling." That's good devil by the way, where's angel? Is she awake yet? "Oh angel is a bit tired, let her sleep she had a lot to think about last night but don't worry about it ." What happened devil? "We had an argument last night don't worry about it, it was petty." Ok then, if you say so devil. "Enough about the angel and me, so how was he? Was he warm? Did you slept well last night?" The devil smiles sheepishly.

What are you talking about devil? Wasn't I alone last night but I thought Seulgi was here last night, I must have been dreaming last night but if it was a dream then why does it felt so real? Like he was here with me last night. "Because you weren't dreaming you big idiot, he was here last night sleeping on the same bed with you." The devil rolls her eyes. Wait, so he was here with me all night last night? I'd thought I was dreaming yet it felt so real. "Look on your bedside table idiot." Gosh, no wonder why you're the devil. I look on my bedside table and a note is there, I pick up the note and read it. Thank you for last night and to show your my appreciation there's something waiting for you downstairs- K.S. I get out of bed and head downstairs.

Once, I've reached downstairs, I look around wondering what he had waiting for me. I walk into the living room and nothing is there, I walk into the kitchen and a note is there on the breakfast tray. I pick up the note ans scan through it. To show you my appreciation, I made you breakfast. Don't worry it's edible-K.S. I let out a giggle after I put down the note, then suddenly the doorbell rings. I furrow my brows wondering who it could be. I  open the door and the sight of a girl smiling widely with a suitcase in the hand welcomes me.

"Hi unnie! Long time no see." She exclaims and drops everything to hug me tightly. What the hell is she doing here? I thought she had college to attend. She pulls back still smiling. "What's with the look unnie? Don't you miss me?" She pouts.

"Of course I miss you stupid, it's just that I'm surprised to see you here." I say still shocked to see her here. "When did you came back and why did you come back?" She giggles.

"Because unnie I miss you and I came back like 3 hours ago, I went here straightly from the airport." She hugs me again.

"I thought you had college to attend, don't teel me you dropped out Bae Suzy." I say in a serious tone.

She chuckles and releases me. "Oh unnie don't you know what time is this during the year? It's summer time that means it's summer vacation so no school and no college." She explains.

"Yeah no school for you but there's work for me." I mutter dryly.

"Who says there's work for you?" She smiles devilishly and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" I give her a questioning look.

"I called Jieun unnie and told her to give you a day off and she gladly compiles to it so you'll have the rest of the day free and you can spend it with your lovely little sister." Oh how sly of you Bae Suzy. "Oh unnie this was out on your front porch ." She hands me a parcel and I furrow my brows for the hundredth time this morning. "Did you order something online? I mean you're not someone who would or likes to order things online and by the look of the packaging it's pretty expensive." Suzy exclaims. I didn't order this but they got the address right, anyhow who sent it? I take the parcel from Suzy and enter the house with her following behind with her suitcase.

I put the parcel down on the coffee table and sit down on the couch. "Unnie, what do you want to do today? I don't know what to do but all I know is that I'm starving and oh unnie I won't be staying here tonight because some of my friends are having a welcoming home party for me so I'll be staying at a friend's house tonight." She sits down besides me. I sit still staring at the parcel I've just received. Who sent it? What's inside of it? Why did this person send it? A hand waved in front of me bringing me back from my thoughts. "Unnie you okay? You were spacing out." Suzy says.

"I'm fine, you're hungry right? I think there's something in the kitchen, why don't you go find something to eat first while I go upstairs and clean up." She nods and I stand up taking the parcel with me upstairs. I put the parcel on my desk as soon as I enter my room, I take a cutter to open up the parcel. The parcel opens and a red piece of cloth comes to view, I take it out from the box revealing the actual form of it, a red evening dress. I look at the dress in complete shock; it's an exquisite dress very elegant maybe too elegant for me. I take a look inside the box hoping there would be a note of the sender or at least the name of the sender but no note is to be found.

I take the dress and hang it in the closet then I enter the bathroom to wash myself. After my shower, I go over to the closet and pick out what I want to wear for today. Once, I'm done with dressing up myself, I did some makeup and after I'm satisfied with the way that I look, I grad everything I need and head downstairs. As I walk downstairs, my little sister is nowhere to be found only her suitcase remains on the same spot. I walk into the kitchen and she's right there on the dinning table stuffing her face with food......wait......food? Don't tell me that she's eating the breakfast that he made. She lifts her head up and smiles with food in .

"Hey unnie, you look good by the way this breakfast is awesome, who cooked this?" I feel relieve that she didn't see the note on the tray but in the same time she couldn't be that blind to not see it and on the second thought, I spoke too soon. "To show you my appreciation, I made you breakfast. Don't worry it's edible.- K.S. Who's K.S unnie? And what did you do to this person to make them show you their appreciation?" I become stunned for a second. What should I tell her? I don't want her to know what sort of relationship I have with him; it's unidentifiable.

"A friend." Good job girl.

"A friend?"

"Yes a friend that had alot on their mind last night and I was generous enough to lend them a shoulder." Now give yourself a pat on the back for being such a good person and not tell their identity or here comes trouble.

"Alright then unnie if you say so and unnie if your 'friend' comes by or you see them please tell them that their cooking ability is on point." She beams and stands up to wash the dishes.

"Sure." I mutter.

"Come on unnie let's go shopping." She says cheerfully.

"Shopping? But your suitcase is huge, there has to be like hundreds of different clothing in there." I exaggerate.

"Oh no unnie, I have on like five to ten different clothing and it's huge because of my makeup, hair products and face products." She beams and I can't comprehend why we're sisters like I dress like a hobo while dresses like those filthy rich girls living near Beverly Hills or something but of course she would dress like them as her boyfriend is filthy rich and he'd probably spoil her with everything she wants.

"Yeah sure let's go." I say emotionless and we both walk out of the door.

-

As we both are on our way to the mall, I turn my head to my sister and her expression is questionable. "Suzy-ah your expression looks like a kid that has dropped their Popsicle or something." I laugh and she pouts. 

"I wish you had a car unnie like if you had a car then it'd be so convenient like we could literally go anywhere and we wouldn't have to wait for the taxi or the bus to arrive." She frowns and I pat her head.

"Unnie is sorry that unnie doesn't have a car because unnie is too good of a person to be creating more pollution to the world. I'll be a good big sister and let you choose which mall you want to go. " Her frowns turns into a wide smile. 

"Really unnie?! If you say so then I want to go to the one that the Kangs own, I've heard it's stunning. " She grins without even knowing what I feel when she said she wanted to go there and of all places in the country and it had to be Kang's.

"Suzy-ah, there's so many malls in the country I mean we could go to other malls as well you know aside from this one." I say nonchalantly trying to keep the anxiety low when I hear 'that' name. 

She narrows her eyes. "Why can't it be this one? Why don't you want me to go there?" Her tone is full of questions.

"It's nothing Suzy-ah, it's just I wonder why there of all places." I explain. 

"I want to see if it's actually stunning as some of my friends claim to be."

"Alright little sister." I pat her head and she smiles.

We both then wait for the bus to stop at our destination. I couldn't really sit in peace because my stomach is constantly yelling at at me not feeding it while my sister on the other hand is peacefully sitting admiring the view that we've passed by. Of course she would sit peacefully as she had fed her stomach with my breakfast! A tap on my thigh brings me back from my useless thoughts.

"Unnie come on we're here already." Suzy says and I nod . I stand up and walk out from my seat then Suzy follows after. We both step down from the bus and make our way to then entrance of the mall.

"Unnie unnie! Look! It's super stunning." Suzy exclaims once we enter the mall. I chuckle at how excited she seems right now like she's never been to a mall before but in reality I'm sure she has been to countless of malls as her boyfriend is and I must repeat again filthy rich so it's pretty much obvious that he would take her to places only rich people would be capable of going to.

"Suzy-ah let's go eat first before we go strolling around." I say not being able to hold my hunger anymore.

"But I'm not hungry unnie; I already ate."

"Of course, you're not hungry because you ate my breakfast!" She throws me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry unnie."

"Whatever sis." I walk before her not caring to wait for her.

 

I swear to god that I've ordered too much because now I feel like a balloon waiting to be popped that's what I feel like cause if people were to touch my stomach, it's going to explode.

"Satisfied unnie?"

"Very, I mean I think I ordered too much."

"You think unnie? You ordered too much  I mean did you see the server's face like 'are you sure you're actually going to order this much?'." She exaggerates. I flick her forehead and she yelps in pain. "Ow! unnie. What was that for?!" She rubs her forehead.

"That's for rubbing it into my face you dork." I laugh.

"But it's true though." She mumbles loud enough for me to hear and I flick her forehead again. "Ow! Unnie! You're so violent." She exclaims.

"I'll only be violent if someone insults me like Seul-." I stop my mouth before I get into trouble. Gosh why did I think of uttering that name? Do I want to get myself in trouble?

"Like who unnie?" Suzy her head to one side.

"Nothing." I mutter and start walking.

-

It seems like my little sister could actually live here as she spends like an eternity at every shop that she sees. She would go to every aisle, commenting on each and every clothes there are in the store, I thought her major was business not fashion or arts. She would go around the aisle, judging all the clothing saying this fabric is too cheap compared to it's price or the design is too hideous for anyone's liking and me being a great person I am, I would apologize to all the shopkeeper at every store we went to.

"Yah! Bae Suzy! Stop complaining you're embarrassing me." I slightly yell at her.

"But unnie have you seen the stuff they're selling?" It's hideous." She remarks.

"It may look hideous to you but to others it may look pretty." I explain and she pouts.

"Come on unnie there's a store right there that we haven't visit yet." She drags me to the store without even waiting for me to reply. My heart was beating fast once we're in front of the store. Can't we just skip this one, there are like hundreds of store here. "Unnie why aren't you walking come on the store looks pretty." She says dragging me into the store but I stand firmly onto the ground. "Unnie stop fooling around and come."

"Suzy-ah can we not go inside, you probably wouldn't like the designs anyway." I try to convince her.

"Oh unnie you know you look very suspicious right now." She stares at her hard trying to look for an answer.

"What are you talking about Suzy-ah? I don't look suspicious." I murmur and she still looks skeptical about it but lets it go.

"Alright unnie if you insist." She drags into the store. "Wow! Unnie look! It's so beautiful, look at the designs. This is going to take a while." She claims.

"Hello miss, how may I help you?" Oh crap! Please don't notice. Please don't notice. Please don't notice. "Oh Ms.Bae do you have any complaints for the dress? Is it too fit or there's a torn on the dress or it's too big?" Tiffany asks. The dress? The dress that was sent this morning? I didn't order it.

"The dress?" I ask.

"Yes, the dress Mr.Kang told me to send to you." Of course it was him. Why didn't I think of that? Who else would send me a very expensive dress other than that idiot.

"No, there's no problem with it." I say then a sudden force moves me away from where I was standing. I was dragged to the secluded part of the store and I was feeling nervous as my sister is currently staring right into my soul.

"So unnie, is there something you want to tell me?" She crosses her arms against her chest.

"No, nothing at all." I mutter avoiding eye contact. Why do I always feel intimidated by her in this state.

"Don't you dare lie to me unnie, I know you. You always avoid eye contact whenever you're caught lying and your nose starts to sweat." I touch my nose and sweats cover my fingers." So spit it out unnie, you know you can never hide anything from me." Is my sister Sherlock Holmes or something? Why is she so good at seeing through my lies?

"Can we finish your shopping first then we can probably go somewhere and talk?" I ask quietly.

"Sure unnie and you better tell me everything or I'm going to have to get the truth out of you myself." She says seriously and I gulp down big time. The level of intimidation of my sister is no joke, I mean I'm her big sister and with her like this it's just downright terrifying.

"Yes ma'am." I say nervously and she drags us out of the secluded area into where Tiffany is. She lets go of me and went back to her sweet self, she continues to shop and I just let her to it. It doesn't take that long compared to the other shops we've been to for her to have this much pile of clothing in her hands. "Do you know how expensive all of these are going to cost?" I whisper to her.

"Don't worry unnie, I have enough money in my card." She answers me. Of course you do. "How much in total miss?"

"In total it's five hundred thousand wons miss."

"What?! Are you sure it's really this much? I mean look at how much clothes are here like it's an overflown pile." I exclaim shocked about how could it only cost this much. Tiffany smiles and takes the card from my sister.

"Mr.Kang said that if you Ms.Bae were ever to shop here then I should only scan one price of the shirt and the rest is free. Mr.Kang will pay for the rest later on." She explains and I can't believe this. Why would he do such a thing? I mean we're nothing even if we are, he shouldn't be doing this, it's his business and he shouldn't be giving such a thing like this or whatnot. "Thank you and please come again." Tiffany smiles at us.

"Thank you." My sister and I smile back at her. We both then walk out of the store. "Now unnie, you have some explaining to do." Oh no. She drags me to the nearest store which is an ice cream parlor. We then proceed to take our seats after we've ordered and as for now my sister is currently staring right into the deepest pit inside of me which I feel extremely nervous and intimidated by. Her expression changes as the server is placing our orders down and once they're gone, her expression comes back on. "Now unnie spill the beans." She demands.

"Suzy-ah why don't we eat first before the ice cream melts." I suggest.

"It's okay unnie that can wait as the place is cold enough for the ice cream to remain in its state." She's not going to let this go is she? "Now unnie spill." She crosses her arms against her chest acting like she's my boss and I've done something terribly wrong.

I clear my throat first."Ok what do you want to know?"

"Everything, starting from how you and Mr.Kang met each other."

"Alright, me and some friends went to this club and Kang showed up then my guy friend introduced him to us and that's how we met." I answer honestly.

"Are you close?"

"We've hung out a few times that's it." She nods.

"If you're not that close with him then why would he be so generous and let you only pay for the first clothing and the rest free?" I honestly have no idea why he would do such a thing. "Nobody is that generous to almost give something out for free and pay for it later on. There has to be something more than that, is there something else you're not telling me? I mean seriously unnie no one is that giving , is your relationship with him more than just mutual friends or beyond that?"

I seriously don't know what to answer her because I don't know if we're classified as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter