Moments with you.

My life was hell but with you, I'm starting to know what heaven feels like.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since our confession, Seulgi and I have been spending more time together. With Bogum away for business trips, Seulgi has been the boyfriend figure to me. He takes me to places I've never been to before, and I enjoyed every place with him. I don't go out much, but with him, it's like experiencing something new everyday and it feels like an adventure with him. Something, I didn't really feel with Bogum. But, with Seulgi , it's a whole new world and I really like it. He took me to the places he went to when he was a child, showing me the the things he likes to do and I got to do those things I've never done before. I discovered something brand new, whenever I'm with him. I've discovered  that he loves to draw in his free time. He showed me his art book and I was completely impressed by how beautiful and realistic his drawings were. They looked as if a professionals drew them. 

But, unfortunately, he rarely draws now, since his work is piling up more and more everyday. I still can't tell what we are, officially. But, all I know is that I act like a secretly possessive girlfriend of his. There was one time, where we went grocery shopping and I saw him talking to this woman. She was wearing this skin-revealing outfit and the way she looked at him was like she was mentally undressing him. I got really annoyed and angry at her for looking at Seulgi like that. At that moment, I wanted to push her away and tell her that he's mine. However, I kept my cool and continued to stare at her angrily. When he was done talking to her, she had the nerve to give him a flirtatious smile that made me want to punch it off of her face. I was staring at her as if my stares had the power to murder her. 

"What are you looking at?" I shift my eyes to Seulgi.

"Nothing." I can still feel the anger inside of me, he suddenly laughs.

"Are you perhaps jealous, Ms.Bae?" I turn to look at him and there's this teasing tone in his question.

"No, I'm not."

"Oh really? Then why were you looking at her like you were trying to murder her?" He up an eyebrow.

"Because, she was mentally undressing you with that look of hers and you saw the way she was all up in your face trying to get you to look down there. Also, the way-." I was silenced by his lips on mine. He cups my face as he moves his lips and I respond to it. He pulls back smirking. "Are you crazy?! Kissing me in public places? Are you that insa-." There he goes again, shutting me up.

"Yes, I'm crazy. Crazy for you. I don't care if we're in public places, people can watch if they want to. I'd be glad if they were, because  who ever saw us would know that you're mine and I'm yours. Also, you have nothing to be jealous of, she was asking for where the products she was looking was at. That's it." He sounds so sincere and it makes me believe him. I lean up and give him a kiss on his lips.

"Yes, you are mine and those girls can look for someone else to grab on, because I'm not going to let them get their hands on you." He pinches my cheeks like I'm a little child.

"I love it when you're jealous and possessive of me. When you say 'I'm yours' too. Can you say it again?" I try to suppress my smile, but failed.

"You're mine." He plants a kiss on my forehead and stands back.

"Yes, I'm yours. I'm not going to let any guy get his hands on you as well; you're mine. Come, let's continue shopping." I nod and cling onto his arm as he pushes the cart.

The only bad thing about being with Seulgi is that, no matter where we go, people especially girls will gawk at him. That will always make me bring out my jealous and possessive side, I never knew I had before, until I met Seulgi. That was the only bad thing being with Seulgi, he's so damn good looking and every girl wants him. But, too late, he's with me, he's mine. That's the only thing I don't like about when I'm with him. Whenever the jealous side of me comes ou, he would tease the hell out of me and I can't really tell if I should be mad at him or I should laugh with him. What a jerk. A sweet, kind jerk I've completely fallen for. He has really become the boyfriend figure for me as he would always pick me up at work and send me home. Sometimes we both go on dates and he would send me home or there are times where I would sleep over at his place. 

Often, he would take me shopping for new clothes, eventhough those clothes and accessories I haven't wore. Yet, he'd still buy new ones for me though I have refused so many times, but he doesn't listen listen to me. I don't want his money, I don't want any of it and I don't want him spending his money on me. I don't want any of that; all I want is him. Talking about not listening to me, he is one hard-headed man, as I've told him that could come if Jieun had already left the premise. But oh no, he just had to show up when she was still with me and that made me mad.

"Is Bogum going to pick you up unnie?" Jieun asks as we both step out of the cafe.

"He's still on his business trip."

"Really unnie? He's been away very often lately."

"He was this big project going on, so I understand that he has to go on many business trips." I then spot an incoming car heading our way and it stops in front of us. I widen my eyes as the person steps out of the car, the person walks up to the both of us and I remain a statue.

"What are you doing here Seulgi-ssi?" Jieun asks and that tone doesn't sound good one bit.

"I want to take Irene somewhere."

"Unnie?" I turn to face Jieun and oh my, does she look very intimidating right now. " Well, if you have nothing to say, then I guess I'll get going . I'll see you later unnie and you too Seulgi-ssi." Her tone is very cold and it makes shiver, despite standing outside in this hot night. 

"See you later, Jieun-ah."

"See you later, Jieun-ssi and have a goodnight." Jieun nods and walks away. Once, Jieun is gone, I immediately smack his arm and he yelp in pain.

"You big idiot! Why are you here when she was still here with me?!" I keep on hiting him until he holds both of my wrists.

"Are you going to blame me for wanting see you? Really? How mean of you, Bae." I yank my wrists out of his grip and glare at him.

"But you could've waited a little longer than this, and Jieun wouldn't know about this. You know that nobody knows about us, and Jieun now knows that I'm still seeing you. When she had believed that I cut all ties with you."  He suddenly cups my face and presses our lips together. I respond to his action and place my hands on his waist. He pulls back and caresses my cheeks.

"What are you worried about? I'd be glad if she saw us still seeing each other, she would know that you can't get enough of me. Just like how I can't get enough of you and how I can't stay away from you, even though what we're doing is wrong. " He pauses for a second, he eyes darken. "But, I don't care, I want you and nobody but you. You got me wanting you more and more everyday. What have you done to me, Bae?" He then leans back in, giving me another kiss before pulling back. He lets go of me and stands back. " Come, I'll take you home." I nod and he walks us to the car, he unlocks the door and opens it for me to get in. He starts the engine and drives off to my place.

Actually, the person who should be asking that question, is me. He's the one doing things to me. He made me become the person, I never thought I'd be. I'm not a possessive person and I don't get jealous that easily. But now, I've became possessive of Seulgi and I get jealous every  time any woman looks at him. I've became clingy, because of him. Whenever we go out, women would look at him with those hungry eyes and that always made me more clingy, every time that happens. I know he isn't interested in any of them, but I can't help it. I felt annoyed and bothered every time women look at him. Sometimes I just want to scream in their faces, that he's mine and all of them can back off. I blame him for his good and charming looks. However, he would get possessive and jealous of me as well, but his ways of telling people to back off is a little different and more bold than mine. I would cling onto him, while his ways of telling is kissing me in front of other people, no matter where we were. Such a bold way to do so and very effective, in fact. 

As we spent more time together, I've found out a little more about Seulgi. The one thing I found out about him is that, he loves to . There was one time where we went to the movies, he couldn't keep his hands to himself, completely distracting me throughout the entire movie. I knew at the moment, his hormones were all over the place and couldn't wait to release them. 

As soon as we enter his place, he immediately pushes me to the wall and crashed our lips together, roughly. I could feel his needs and wants, I'm embarrassed to admit that I even have the same amount of needs as him. Our hands roam each other's bodies and our lips are rough and yearning for one another. He starts to trail kisses down from my lips to my jawline, then he stops at my neck, continuously the spot. Totally pleasuring me to the max. A moan escapes from my lips and I tug slightly on his hair.

"There are so many things I want to do to you right now, sweetheart." He mutters against me neck.

"And what is that you want to do to me?"  My voice weak, because of the effects he has on me. He stops attacking my neck.

"First things first, I want to rip these clothes off of you and throw you into my bedroom and kiss every inch of you, while you release those beautiful sounds of yours. " He kisses me some more.

"And then what?"

"And then, I won't stop until the neighbors know my name." He whispers against my neck. I feel myself burning up at his words, I shallow a lump. He suddenly stops and stand back. "But not tonight." He smirks. "I have a very important document to send within an hour and if we do things, then I wouldn't want to do anything else." He kisses my forehead before leaving me breathing heavily here. He just did that to me. Really? He just talked like that to get me all wild up inside. And just now he told me that he has an important document to send?! He would rather choose work over spending time with me?! He did that on purpose, he made me hot and bothered on purpose. What a jerk he is. How dare he do this to me? The audacity he has, what a big jerk. Again, what a jerk. A sweet, kind jerk. 

I went to sleep feeling hot and bothered that night, while Seulgi kept himself inside his study working. Another thing I found out about Seulgi is that, he loves to work and he really cares about it. Even if he's stressed or tired, he would still keep on working. I guess being the CEO, you have to push yourself and that's what he's doing. I know he gets stressed at times, but he doesn't really like to admit it and I wish he would just do that. Like that time, when I brought him lunch to his office. When his secretary opened the door, he seemed to be very cramped up in his work.

The sound of the door closing echoes throughout his office, and that's when he finally looks up at me. I give him a small smile, as he stands up fixing his jacket before walking towards me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'd thought I bring you lunch." I hand him the bag and he takes it, placing it on the table.

"Thank you." He slightly smiles and I can tell that work is definitely stressing him out. I reach out anf caress his cheeks.

"Are you okay? You sounded stressed on the phone earlier. Is there something wrong?" He sighs and places his hand on mine.

"Don't worry about it, it's not something to be worried about." I tiptoe up to give him a kiss on his lips.

"I worry about you, you know?" He then kisses my forehead.

"I know, but there's absolutely nothing to worry about. Come, you brought lunch didn't you? Let's eat, I'm hungry." He takes my hand, leading me to the couch.

Or even that time when I went to his place without him knowing.

I enter his place and his stern tone echoes throughout the place. He's on the phone with his back facing me and I just stand there, observing him.

"What do you mean you don't know who did it?! Well, I don't care, find out who did it and if you don't find out who the culprit is, you and I are going to have a problem with each other. Do you under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter