Surprises.

My life was hell but with you, I'm starting to know what heaven feels like.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ddeulgi is very happy today because tomorrow at Ddeulgi's school, we're having a field trip to the zoo for science class! Yay! Ddeulgi really likes the zoo because grandpa took Ddeulgi there and grandpa showed Ddeulgi so many animals like a big fluffy animal called bear. Ddeulgi like bears, they are cute and fluffy. Ddeulgi wanted to touch the bear but grandpa told Ddeulgi that they are dangerous and they will bite Ddeulgi. Ddeulgi didn't want to be bitten by the bear so Ddeulgi just looked at them. Ddeulgi will go the zoo again and Ddeulgi will get to see bears again, thinking about it makes Ddeulgi laugh and smile. Ddeulgi just can't wait for tomorrow.

"Hey, buddy, what's with the smile on your face?" Grandpa asks Ddeulgi.

"Grandpa, tomorrow Ddeulgi is going on a field trip to the zoo and it makes Ddeulgi happy because Ddeulgi will get see the animals Ddeulgi saw with grandpa again. Especially bears grandpa like Ddeulgi really really likes them." Ddeulgi smiles at granpa.

"Alright then little man why don't you get ready for bed and I'll read you a bedtime story, ok?" 

"Ok, grandpa, Ddeulgi will go to bed so that Ddeulgi can wake up tomorrow with alot of energy."

"That's my little man. Come on let's get you ready for bed." Grandpa takes Ddeulgi's hand and we walk into Ddeulgi's bedroom.

 Today was one of the best days in Ddeulgi's life because Ddeulgi had so much fun at the zoo and so did Ddeungwannie and Ddoojungie. We had so much fun and Ddeulgi went to see every animal there, especially the big fluffy brown animal. Ddeulgi looked at them and it opened its mouth very widely and Ddeulgi's classmates were really scared of it but Ddeulgi wans't because Ddeulgi is a big boy and big boys don't get scared. Ddeungwannie was also happy because we all went to where the koalas were and Ddeungwannie really likes it and Ddeulgi likes it too. Even Ms.Ahn likes it and Ms.Ahn was seeing just like Ddeulgi was because Ms.Ahn was happy but Ddeulgi was happier. Ddeulgi wants to come back again but with daddy, grandpa and noonas because Ddeulgi wants them to be happy and to smile widely like Ddeulgi.

 

I wake up to the sunlight hitting my face, I groan then I blink a couple times to be fully awake. What's wrong with me why do I keep dreaming about my childhood days, how weird. I let out a heavy sigh, I guess I probably just missed the old days like there wasn't anything to worry about, absolutely nothing at all. But now there are responsibilities and more responsibilites to be taken care of since I run the company now so it's inevitable for me. I try to get up but then I notice something warm and heavy next to me, I turn my head to the source of it. My eyes fall upon a woman sleeping soundly next to me hugging my waist and resting her head on my chest.

I'm confused as how did we get into this position? But then I recalled last night's events and now I remember, we had again and this time we both weren't drunk at least one of us wasn't like the last time it happened. Now she can't blame me for this little thing anymore cause she had given in last night, not that I'm complaining, I mean who would when you got to spend a night with a beautiful woman lke her? I know I wouldn't in fact I would be thankful for it so call me a jerk if you would because I'm not going to deny the truth that I am one and I'm not going to change.

 I smile at the sight and reach out to move the strands of hair covering her beautiful face, she stirs a bit and eventually open her eyes. She stares right up at me, looking into my brown orbs, I give her a smile.

"Good morning." I croak and she groans a bit.

"Hey." She says back then snuggles closer making me smile at her actions. How adorable she is.

"Sleepy?" I ask and I feel her nod against my chest, I guess I must have 'punished' her too hard last night. I'm surprised to see her very calm about this, I mean I thought that the first thing she would do when she wakes up is push me away very hardly and hit the living daylights out of me. I guess she enjoyed it too, let's not get into details much but long story short, last night was amazing and I wouldn't forget about it, not ever. I let her stay like this for a while. "Irene." I call her and look down at her. 

"Hm? " She hums looking up at me. I didn't say anything and lean down to kiss her gently. She didn't reply in an instant, it took only a few seconds to reply back. During our session, my hands are placed on her waist softly caressing it while her hands are around my neck pulling me closer. I then hover over her without breaking our lips, I stay on top of her for a while until she switched our position so that she's taking charge now. Our kiss turned from gently and slow to now passionate and hot. Suddenly, she pulls back staring right at me with her lips a bit swollen, then she kneels up.  "Did you hear that?" She asks. 

"Hear what? " I ask then sit up and start kissing her again but in this time she didn't give in and pits her hands in my chest to stop me from kissing her but of course it didn't work as I kept on kissing her lips, then her jawline and eventually that neck of hers.

"Seulgi s-stop." She says trying to push me away. "Seulgi, I said stop! " She pushes me away making my back hit the mattress.

"What? " 

"Do you hear that?" She asks again.

"Listen, I don't hear anything." I say firmly. She then gets up and walk to the window revealing all her glory. Damn, woman are you trying to let it get the best of me again?

"!" She hisses.

"What?" 

"Bogum is here!" She's panicking now and it makes me want to laugh at her.

"And?"

"Do you want to die or something ?" She asks as she kicks our clothes under the bed and I just stare at her. "What are you still doing there? Find somewhere to hide!" She demands. I didn't budge from the bed and just lay down. She then climbs on bed kneeling down in front of me. "What are you doing still laying down?!" She says as she pulls my hand to get me up. I didn't give in and pull her closer to me causing her to fall on top of me, I then wrap my arms around her body.

"Relax Bae, there's nothing to worry about." I say then I lean up to meet her lips. I felt happy as she replies it well, I then switch our position so that I'm in charge now, kissing her completely oblivious about everything happening outside. Suddenly, she pushes me away as her eyes widen, before I could utter a word, we both heard loud footsteps outside the room. She quickly pushes me down and pull the duvet up to cover our whole bodies. I'm not complaining as my face is now in front of her fine stomach, I feel her body stiffen as the door opens.

"Hey." I hear a man's voice and I assume that he's inside now.

"H-hey." She stutters. 

"Why are you still in bed?" He asks and I could hear his footsteps getting closer.

"No! Bogum don't come close." She raises her voice startling us both.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yes, I'm fine, it's just that time of the month." She answers making me chuckle internally.

"Ok then."

"Why are you here anyway?" Why does she sound annoyed? 

"I thought I'd pick you pick for work." 

"Today's my day off." 

"Oh ok then, I'll just take you somewhere." 

"I don't want to go anywhere." Yea, she'd rather be with me so get lost and just leave us alone.

As they were having their conversation with each other, I felt bored af as I was under the duvet, don't get me wrong here I'm enjoying the view alright but they're like old people talking to each other and I know why she doesn't go to him for pleasure because he's so boring what a typical pale face, can't even talk like a fun person let along pleasuring someone. Of course she wouldn't admit it because she's aware that it would boost up my ego and it actually would.

Why would she want to be with a guy like him when she can be with me, I mean what's not to like about me; I'm rich, handsome, hot and don't forget rich. Any girl would kill to be with me but this woman is weird, other women would without a doubt break up with their boyfriends just to be with me and what a dumb thing them did. Falling right into my trap, that just bring more comfirmation into me that women don't care whether your heart is made out of pure gold, all they care about is whether you have pure gold or stacks of money.

Either you're good looking or rich they'll take you but if you don't have anythin of those things only a heart of an angel then you can forget your chances of getting some. Trust me I've been there before and she isn't any different from the others I've met and dealt with, that's why I'm not giving up until I get what I want from her and that is the pain I want her to suffer. A couple minutes into their conversation, I can feel her getting as same as I already am, to spice things up a bit , I decide to with slow kisses on her bare stomach. I could feel her tensed up already and it made me smirk at my accomplishment.

"You okay?" He asks worriedly.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine." She stutters making smile at my achievement.

"You sure? You don't look too good I mean you're pale." He says as I stay kissing her, I run my hands down from waist to her milky thighs, making her muscles stiffs up.

"Y-yes I'm fine it's just I"m having bad cramps that's it." She chuckles nervously.

"Should I stay here and take care of you." He suggests.

"No! You shouldn't I'm fine , I can take care of myself." She rejects, and of course I'm still giving her a hard time as my torturing kisses hasn't end yet.

"Ok then if you insist, I'll go then." He says then I feel his footsteps getting closer. "I'll see you later then."

"I'll see you later Bogum." She says then I assume that he gave her a kiss somewhere on her face as I hear kissing noise.

"I love you." He says making me gag a bit and I went back to kissing her again as I had to stop because of his close proximity. She didn't say anything only hums in response. I hear his footsteps getting further and further. "Oh by the way whose car is that in front of your parkway?" He asks and she freezes, I could feel cold sweats running down her body.

"It's just the neighbor's car." She lies again.

"Ok then." And eventually he's out of the room.

I hear her sigh of relief very loudly, I stop my torture instantly, when she pulled down the duvet revealing me looking up at her. I then crawl back up to her and put both my hands onto each side of her basically trapping between my arms. I could see her staring at me angrily. "What is wrong with you?!" She angrily questions.

I smirk at her." Nothing's wrong with me apparently." I answer.

"Then why did you do that?" She has no idea how y and cute she looks when she's angry.

"Do what? This?" I ask then lean down to plant kisses on her neck and her oh-so-fine collarbone. I could feel her suppressing her melodic moans.

"Seulgi s-stop." She mumbles and of course I'm being stubborn. "Seulgi, I said s-stop p-please." She pleads, I stop my little attacks and lean back up.

"What?" I ask as she as stares at me.

"Do you do this to every girl you meet?" She asks making me chuckle.

"Yes I do but that was back in the days and now you're making me want to return back to my roots again but don't worry darling I'll do this to you only." 

"Why would you do that?" 

"Because I love it when I do things to you and it clearly shows that it has an effect on you." 

"You're a jerk you know that?" I let out a slight laugh. 

"Yes darling, I'm very well aware of that.Well, it's better to be a jerk then a boring old pale face like someone." I murmur.

"Bogum is not a boring old pale face." She sounds irritated, how nice of her defending her boyfriend.

"Did I utter his name? See even you think he's that." I say smiling triumphantly and she scoffs in disbelief. "Just admit it that he's a boring oldbag and you would more fun if you're with me." 

"Bogum is not boring and how are you so sure that I would have more fun with you?" 

"Well, judging by the conversation you guys had was a big boredom, it made me yawn about a couple of hundred times and also I'm full of surprises." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Full of surprises? Yeah,right." She scoffs.

"What? You don't believe me?"

"Whatever, Kang."

"Ok don't believe me then but all I know is that I'm not lifeless like someone." 

"For the last time Bogum is not boring!" She hisses through gritted teeth.

"Did I say his name? Just admit it that he's boring and you'd rather be with me." 

"He's not boring and there's no way in hell I'm going to be with you." 

"Ouch Bae." I fake a hurtful expression. She clicks her tongue. "Can I ask you something?" 

"What?"

"What do you and your "fun" boyfriend do when you guys go out? " 

"Why do you want to know? "

"Just curious." I shrug.

"We usually go somewhere and talk then after that he would take me strolling around the town and that's it." She said. Yep it has been confirmed; he's extremely boring. 

"That's it? " I ask skeptically.

"Basically. "

"Wow, I was completely wrong. " 

"See! I told you he's not boring."

"He's not only boring." 

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

"He's boring and plain like the color white, plain and boring."

"But the color is supposed to be simplicity is it's purest form." 

"Yes, the color white means purity, simplicity, innocence and ity, but in Bogum's case it's plain and boring." She narrows her eyes. "Is that why his name is Bogum because he's boring?" 

"What does that have yo do with it?" 

"I mean the name actually rhymes listen, boring Bogum." I chuckle.

"You jerk, you think you're so fun and all."

"Oh it's because I am." 

"Oh yeah, then what's your idea of fun?"

"Why don't you come with me and let me show you my idea of fun."

"No." I smirk at her and kneel up.

"Ok then, it you refused then I'll just go to your boyfriend's office and tell him how "fun" you were." I give her a devilish grin and she widen her eyes at my threats.

"You wouldn't dare." She hisses.

"Oh I would; I'm capable of anything and everything." I then move away from her to get out of the bed but before I could do that , she grabs my arm making me stop myself.

"Ok fine, I'll go with you." I smile triumphantly then turn back to face her.

"Alright then, I'm going to take a shower first." I say then cup her face and give her a kiss on the forehead. I get out of bed and retrieve the dirty clothes from under the bed and walk  to the bathroom. After a few minutes later of cleaning myself, I dress myself swiftly. I then walk over to the sink, my eyes falls upon a purple toothbrush. I pick up the toothbrush and examine it. "Cute." I mutter and chuckle. Without hesitation, I grab the toothpaste on the side of the sink and squeeze some onto the toothbrush then proceed to brush my teeth with it. I then get out of the bathroom as I've already finished,my task, I was welcomed by a sight of a woman standing looking out the window while being wrapped around a duvet. Déjà vu huh? I sneak up to her and wrap my arms around her body which startled her.

"Go take a shower stinky, we have a long day today." She turns around and stares at me , I give her a smile. "Am I that attractive that you just keep staring at me?" There's a playfulness in my tone.

"Ew, no way Kang don't love yourself too much." She says then pushes me away with her shoulders. She then walks into the bathroom leaving me alone in her bedroom. After, she had left me all alone in her chamber, I walk over to her bed and plop down. I put my arm over my eyes waiting for her majesty to come out of the bathroom as I recalled the last time 'this' happened, she took a century in there.

As the door bursts open, I immediately sit up due to being startled, I look over to the bathroom and witness the queen wrapped in only a towel stepping out of the bathroom. I feel my heart pounding against my chest, what a ert I am. What are you doing to me? I get up from the bed and walk over to her, I stand in front of her back side, she then turns around startled and immediately pushes me away making me stumble a bit.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She angrily questions.

"Nothing." I shrug.

"Get out." She points to the door.

"Make me." She groans then walks up to me and pushes me until I'm at the door. She then opens the door and pushes me out hardly then slams the door right in my face. I chuckle at her doings, I walk downstairs and wait for her. After a few minutes later, here comes the queen descending from the stairs, I find myself staring at her and our eyes made contact. Without my consent, I stand up and walk to her, as I'm standing in front of her, our eyes doesn't seem to want to look away from each other.

"What are you looking at?" She asks bringing me back to reality.

"Nothing." I mutter. "Come let's go." I take her hand and walk to the fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter