Serenity.

My life was hell but with you, I'm starting to know what heaven feels like.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is up my awesome subscribers! It's been a while, but don't you wait no more guys, I'm finally back since I'm done with all of my exams and full on board with writing and updating the story again. Do you guys miss me like I miss updating the story for you guys to read? Hehe. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Be sure to leave comments down below so that I can know what you guys think about it, subscribe if the story interests you and upvote if you think the story deserves it. ^w^ Nyeong-an my awesome subscribers, see ya in the next chapter. Bye-yom. 

I stand leaning against the window looking up at the starry night, the dark shy is full of twinkling stars tonight and it's beautiful indeed. I open the door and step out onto the balcony, I take a good look at the calm dark sky again. The wind is blowing steadily and I start to feel cold as I'm shirtless right now. I take a look at the stars filled sky once more before I step back into the room. I lock the door and turn my attention to the girl sleeping soundly on the bed. I smile at the sight and walk closer to the bed, I carefully slip myself under the duvet and I prop up on my elbow. I softly brush her hair and she doesn't move an inch. "Why can't I stay away from you? Why must it be you?" I mutter under my breath.

I look at her sleeping form and even sleeping she's beautiful. My eyes then fall upon a shiny diamond ring on her finger and I can't look away from it. Why did I feel this tightening inside of my chest when he proposed to her? Why does it hurt when she agreed to marry him? Even when her answer was no. I know she doesn't love him because if she does then she would've said yes right away when he popped the question but she looked at me and hesitated. That ring on her is a joke and everything that happened at the ball was also a joke. I know she's falling for me but she's afraid to admit it, that's what I want, for her to fall for me, it was part of the plan.

But why did I feel this pain in my chest when he put the ring on her finger? Why? Am I falling for her as well? No. There's no way that's happening. That's not part of the plan. This heart is heart is dead and there's no way that it's coming back to life, no one can revive it and not even her. I plant a soft kiss on her forehead and she stirs, she wraps her arm around my waist and snuggles closer. She burys her head on the crook of my neck and I wrap my arm around her shoulders, I give a kiss on her forehead before I close my eyes and fall asleep.

 

Ddeulgi opens the present grandpa bought for Ddeulgi, inside the box, there's another box and Ddeulgi opens it too. Ddeulgi smiles very widely because it's the toy car that Ddeulgi really wanted. Ddeulgi hugs grandpa tightly and grandpa laughs, Ddeulgi kisses grandpa's cheek and grandpa smiles.

"Do you like it buddy?"

"Of course grandpa! It's the toy car that Ddeulgi wanted very much. Thank you grandpa." Ddeulgi hugs grandpa more.

"It's your birthday after all so I bought it for you."

"Thank you grandpa, Ddeulgi will go play now." Ddeulgi stands up and grandpa hold Ddeulgi's wrist first.

"Not yet buddy, we have to invite your friends and cousins to your birthday party don't we?"

"Ddeulgi is going invite Ddeungwannie and Ddoojungie and Ddeulgi will play with them all day long grandpa. Grandpa will daddy be here for Ddeulgi's birthday party?"

"I'm not sure if  your father can make it to your birthday party or not but I'm he'll be able to since it's his own son's birthday. In the mean time, let's call Soojung and Seungwan here so you can play with them all day long, little man." Grandpa messes with Ddeulgi's hair and Ddeulgi quickly fixes Ddeulgi's hair.

"Grandpa, Ddeulgi isn't a little man anymore, Ddeulgi is a man now." Grandpa laughs.

"You're only eight buddy and you'll always be my little man. Come on, we'll go call Soojung and Seungwan to come here and play with you." Grandpa takes Ddeulgi hand and Ddeulgi follows grandpa. Today is Ddeulgi's birthday and Ddeulgi is going to have so much fun because Ddeulgi will play alot with Ddeungwannie and Ddoojungie and Ddeulgi's friends. But Ddeulgi wants daddy to be here when Ddeulgi makes a wish and blow out the candles. Ddeulgi wants daddy to be here with Ddeulgi but daddy isn't here because daddy is working, stupid work. Ddeulgi will wish for daddy to be here with Ddeulgi all day long and Ddeulgi will wish for daddy to play with Ddeulgi like how grandpa, noona, Ddeungwannie and Ddoojungie all play with Ddeulgi. Ddeulgi will wish for that.

 

I open my eyes abruptly and put an arm on my forehead. Not again, not these childhood memories again. It's been weeks dreaming about about these things and it's starting to annoy me even more than before. I ususally have nightmares or just straight up bad memories from my childhood but it was a good memory just now. It's not a nightmare or a bad memory but a good one, how come? How come I dreamt about good childhood memories when I usually dream about bad ones? How is it possible? I feel something heavy on my side, I turn to my side and Irene is sleeping soundly on my chest. I smile at her sleeping form next to me, then I realize that when I have her next to me in bed, I don't have any nightmares or dream of bad childhood memories, is it really because of her?

That's impossible. How is it possible for her to make those nightmares go away and other women don't, how? I stare at her sleeping form for a while and she looks adorable curled up in my arms, I tuck some strands of her hair behind her ear. Oh, how can she be so breath-takingly beautiful? I like it like this, her in my arms and not his. I'm selfish for her and only her. She groans and slowly open her eyes, I find myself smiling at her as I look at her. She rubs her and furrows her brows. She turns her head to me and simply stares at me.

"Good morning." I break the staring contest between us.

"Good morning." I can't help but smile at her. "Why are you so smiley this morning? What made you so happy?" She quirks her brow.

"Because we spent the night together on this bed." I grin widely. She sits up and lets out a sigh.

"Seulgi-yah, this is wrong and I shouldn't have done that. We should really stop this, we should put an end to this." No, we can't stop. I don't want to stop, I want to keep going on and on. I can't stop now, I haven't succeed yet. I wrap my arms around her tiny frame and bury my face on her shoulder. "Seulgi please, I'm getting married soon and I can't keep doing this." I feel myself getting angrier when she mentioned about her engagement with someone she doesn't love. She tries to break free but I hold her tighter. "Seulgi please, you should let me go and find some-"

"No, I'm not letting you go. I meant it when I said that I wanted you and no one else but you. You knew very well that you didn't want to marry him because you don't love him. That ring on you is a joke and you know it." I push her down and trap her between my arms. "Break up with him. You don't belong with him, you belong with me. He doesn't deserve you, I do."

"Seulgi." My name comes out as a whisper. I lean down and capture her lips, there's no way in hell that I'm going to stop. I want her and her only. I keep on kissing and kissing her, I want her to be mine and I'm not backing down until I get what I want. I bring one hand up to caress her cheek, while still savoring the taste of her lips. I know he can't kiss her like the way I do and I know she enjoys it whenever we kiss. I pull back and we both are panting. Her lips look swollen and I bring my thumb up to caress her lower lip.

"Break up with him and be with me. I could give you anything and everything you want. I can make you feel more special than he does. I can give you the world if you'd ask me to and I could show you the world even if you didn't ask me to." I lean down again and give her a short kiss. I caress her cheek with my thumb and I don't know what she's thinking right now. "Let's pretend that there are only the both of us that exist here. Let's pretend that you're mine and mine only." I look right into her eyes. She slightly nods and I find myself smiling at her.

I lean down for the third time and press my lips against that sweet lips of hers. I slowly put down my weight on her and she pulls me closer. I feel her hands sliding up and down my , I gently knead her waist as our lips meet each other. I can feel her aggression in our kiss and I'm starting to think that she likes it rough. She suddenly switches our position and now she's in charge, her body is completely pressed against my front and it starts to drive me wild. She runs her hands up and down my chest and she's driving me more insane. She then takes both of my hands on her back and pin them on above my head. This is a first for me having a woman take control over me, never have I ever a woman pinning me down and it makes me crazy. I get lost in the taste of her lips on mine and she suddenly pulls back. I feel cold on my wrist and when I look on my side, I trail my eyes up to see my wrist being handcuffed to the bedpost. I turn to look at her and a smirk is painted on her face.

"What's in the meaning of this?" She slides her hands up and down her toned stomach.

"Nothing, I just thought that you needed to be punished, so this is your punishment." She smiles lovingly at me and gives me a slow, soft kiss on my lips before she climbs out of bed leaving me alone handcuffed to the bedpost.

I let out a chuckle as to how ridiculous this is, since when did she handcuff me to the bedpost? I blame her lips for making me lose my mind, but most importantly, why does she have a pair of handcuffs? I guess she likes it and I thought I was the one who was going to fool her. But instead, I was fooled by her. Her personality and appearance don't seeem to be someone who's into these stuff and I'm surprised to see that she owns a pair of handcuffs. Now, how am I going to free myself from this thing here? I look around for anything I could use to set myself free from this. Eventually, a smile grows on my face as I spot a shiny object on the bedside table. I reach for the key on the table and with very little difficulties, I grab the key and unlock the handcuff. 

I sit up and rub my wrist. How silly of her, handcuffing me and instead of cutting out all of the ways to free myself, she was nice enough to leave the key on the bedside table for me to easily get away. I don't know if she did it on purpose or if she was dumb enough to leave the key out like that. Either way, I climb out of bed and make my way to the door. I slowly open the door and carefully walk down the stairs. I spot Irene in the kitchen wearing a robe and it seems like she's cooking something. I quietly walk up to her and she doesn't seem to notice my presence yet, she looks very immerse in her cooking and I can't help but smile.

"What are you cooking?" I lean closer to her ear and she jolts up in surprise, turning her body to face me with her eyes widened. I wrap my arms around her waist tightly not letting her go. "I asked. What are you cooking?" She remains in shock to see my presence.

"How did you get out?"

"You know the number one thing you should make sure when you want to tie someone up or in this case handcuff someone to the bedpost, is to let the person get out very easily or leave the key on the bedside table." I smirk at her and lean down to an inch away from her lips. "I don't know if you did that on purpose or you're an idiot for giving me a way out, but all I know is that you're seriously going to be punished by me for handcuffing me to the bedpost." I finally kiss her slowly on her lips and she starts to respond to me by wrapping her arms around my neck. I subtly move the kitchenwares away on the counter then lift her up for her to sit on it. She moves her hands from my neck to my cheeks as I kiss her harder. I hold her closer to me and lift her off the counter. She wraps her legs around my waist as I carry her to the bedroom.

I kick the bedroom door open and carry her to the bed. I gently put her down and hover over her. I pull the tie on her robe, exposing her body that I like. I run my hands up and down her stomach and she digs her nails into my . I start trailing down kisses down from her lips to her jawline and then down to that sweet spot of hers, which is her neck. I keep on attacking her pulse and she lets out a moan as she tangles her fingers in my hair. Her moans are like music to my ears, I can't get enough of it. I then move down to her collarbone which is my third favorite spot; the first one is of course her lips and the second one is her neck. I continue to "punish" her and I know she's enjoying it like me.    

 

I roll onto my stomach and put my hand on the other side of the bed. I pat the mattress a few times and notice that I'm alone here. I slowly open my eyes and roll back to face the ceiling. I sit up and ruffle my hair, I look over to the side and it's empty. I get out of bed and put on my boxer briefs and pants. I walk down the stairs and I see Irene in the kitchen cooking something. I guess she's finishing what she started. I walk up to her and snake my arms around her waist making her flinch in surprise. I inhale her sweet scent and rest my chin on her shoulder. 

"You smell nice. " I place a kiss on her cheek. "When did you wake up? "

"Not long ago. Did you sleep well? "

"I did but it'd be better if I've woken up with you in my arms. " I could see a ghost of a smile on her lips. 

"Are you hungry? "

"Very. "

"Why don't you take a shower first, so that when you're done, you'll be able to eat right away. "

"OK. " I give her cheek a kiss before I let her go and go take a shower. I walk upstairs and enter her bedroom to get my clothes. I exit her bedroom and enter the bathroom to clean myself up. I strip out of my boxer briefs and pants and step inside the shower chamber. I turn my back to the shower head and this sharp pain startles me. I ignore the pain and continue to clean myself. I rinse off the remaining bubbles on my body before I step out of the shower. I gently dry myself with her towel and her scent still remains in the towel. I walk over to the mirror and turn my body around to see what the sharp stinging pain was. My back is partially covered with these scratch marks and I must be an idiot for smiling when it's painful. That's right, she was the one who made these on my back. Last night was pretty wild and I enjoyed every minute of it and so did Irene. These marks would never be seen on her boyfriend's back or anyone else's back aside from mine; only I can pleasure her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter