chapter 9

Full Moon Genie (part one)

 

A/N:  most of all the coming stories are on Yunho's pov, so this story is pure fictions, all the genie rules are created by me, all the weired scenarion, i hope you enjoy reading story like how i enjoy writing weired stuff, neh?

 

 

 

Chapter 9:

Yunho’s pov

I am  surrounded by a lot of beautiful girls, two of them massaging my  thigh, my head place in one of the girls lap, the other one is feeding me  cherries, while the one on my left is tickling  my left ear using a cat’s tail.

Wait a cat’s tail?

I immediately open my eyes too se the wicked genie holding the cat, while she uses the cat’s tail to tickled my ear.

“Yah what are you doing, can’t you see I’m still sleeping?” I yelled

I didn’t receive any apology but rather an irritating laugh,

“I did that on purpose, thanks to Yuri’s help,” she said holding the cat’s legs, which really enjoys the attention that it is receiving.

“You really get along well,” I mocked

“Why not? We’re not really human, we have the same name, we’re both cute, right Yuri?” she asked the cat, which she receive a meow in return,

The memory of last night suddenly flash in,

“Genie, what happened last night?” I asked,

“What do you mean?” she response innocently

“Like,, like,,,”

“Like what?”

“Like something unintentional?”

“Unintentional?”

“Yah! Are you playing a fool out of me?”

“Just go direct to the point!” she said annoyed

“okay, did you kissed me last night,” I blush upon saying that, it feels so embarrassing to realize that a girl is taking advantage of me, and take note she is not even a human.

“Yes I did, because you are too noisy, you have to know that even a genie like me needs a beauty rest too!”

“But that doesn’t give you the right to kiss me!” I said annoyed

“because I’m so irritated by you,” she excuse

“But that doesn’t give you the right to kiss me, I never thought that my first kiss is from you,”

“What, you’re still a ? You’re 18 and your still a ?” she said more curious.

,”my master’s face flush red,” she teases me

“I’ll become 19 in less than a month,,” I said.

She stops from her laughing,

“Don’t worry it’s not our first, I kissed you on your cheek when we were in front of the pet shop yesterday,” she said.

I was confuse,

“so I guess I have to explain, there is what we call a genie spell in our kiss, when  we kiss a human cheek, That human will fall under hypnotism, that human will follow any orders that we made, and if even we kissed the lips, the human will fall in a deep slumber,,,got it?”

Now it makes sense, but I am still annoyed, how can she take advantage of me, I didn’t give her the right to abuse me on by any means,

“What?” she asked

“Yuri you’re a !” I shout

“Could you stop yelling, it scares the hell out of me!”

The door burst open,

“Umma?” I called

“So my dear son Yuri here is you, do we need to report your cat to the police today because of ?”   She asked ready to burst out loud.

 

All I can yell inside my head is the word !

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************