chapter 19

Full Moon Genie (part one)

 

Chapter 19:

 

“hyung let’s join this contest!” eunhyuk yelled upon seeing me entering the school gate, he handed me a brochure that say’s”SM Ent. 3rd audition!”

Junsu ran along with him, smiling widely

“What?” I asked bewildered, we only dance in school and sneaking on clubs but I never knew that this two monkey is this serious.

“You dance and sing?”  Yuri asked confused

“Why do you only see me as a piece of trash that can’t do anything?” I whisper to her, feeling a little hurt.

“Of course not,  I never said that, I’m just surprise that there is that side of you,” she defensively answered

“Fine I will show you and I will make you impress!” she clap her hands and smile beautifully.

“So that means a yes!” eunhyuk excitedly beam, you can see the excitement in him and junsu’s eyes, they’ve been together since their diapers years, that’s why they are compatible in everything, they know each other perfectly, I somehow I envy their friendship, I’m happy that they let me join their gang, they might crack the most stupid and old joke but it will still be laughable whenever it comes to eunhyuk mouth or on junsu’s naïve brain.

“Let’s show our talent to the world” they both jump up and down in excitement.

Silly in front of everyone who will assume that they lost another screw in their head.

“Master is jealous?” Yuri nudges my side.

“I am not,”

“Really?”

“They’ve been nice to me, I want to do something for them in return,” I answered sincerely, “I want to help them fulfilling their dreams,”

I suddenly feel her warm hands intertwining in mine.

“And who know it might be your dream to, that you belong in that spotlight, and that your future is to become famous?”

I press her hands; never has she known what I was thinking,

 

She is my dream come true.

 

We waste no time after classes we practice dancing and singing, although mostly we are fooling around, we keeps on researching on new dance steps, we even consulted some sunbae’s to help, to give as some tips and advices’

It was not tiring at all for me, because Yuri is always around although I often sneak some time to make a conversation with her, I’ve been careful not for them to notice, but sometimes they thought that I am spacing out that I am smiling at one direction.

“Hyung do you have a third eye?”  I stop from eating my ramen then look at junsu; we are sitting on the floor of the little studio that his cousin rented for us.

“What do you mean?” in the corner of my eye, I look at Yuri who’s also looking at junsu,

“Why do you say so?”

“because I often caught you talking to someone in here, tell me honestly hyung do you see ghost in here?” he whisper the last part , I can tell that he is afraid, his body tense from the ghost that he is creating, I look at Yuri who covers from giggling

“I never knew that he is this cute whenever he is afraid,” Yuri said to me,

I didn’t like it, I put down my ramen.

Eunhyuk hit him,

“Are you crazy? Why are you scaring yourself,?”

“Is it a sin to asked such question,”

“Since this issue already comes out, hyung doesn’t see ghost just here but everywhere,” he concludes.

My brows twitched as well as Yuri’s.

“hyung I often caught you talking to nonexistent someone in school, in the bus, in the bathroom, in your house anywhere, I was scared at first but then I’m used to it, as long as you’re not crazy, it’s okay..” he said like a philosopher

“WHAT!!!” that’s it, the fact that I thought I was being careful

“Why are you?”  He asked again, emphasizing that I am crazy, to my side I can see my genie dying because of laughter.

“I will go to the bathroom,” I stand up

“You will not back out because of this right?” eunhyuk worriedly asked, he tugged my wrist

“I said I am just going to the bathroom,” I with a lot of effort said calmly

“He is mad,” it was junsu; I can still hear that they are blaming each other.