chapter 12

Full Moon Genie (part one)

 

 

Chapter 12.

 

The crowed started gossiping about me, about what I had shouted “stop calling me a !”. I angrily look at the genie who make PEACE sign,

 Hell,

 What does she knows about peace when she’s not giving me any drop of it the moment she landed on my bed. I look at Eunhyuk and junsu who’s standing in  his back, in the verge of laughing because they knew that secret of mine,  well it’s only Eunhyuk who can make fun of me, since he had already experience that, while junsu is still remain like myself.

Since Eunhyuk is the biggest ert among us three, there’s no doubt about it, we try to learn from him,

But why am I thinking about this stuff in this kind of ty situation.

!

I need to find a way to get away with this.

 

“So hyung what shall we call you then?”   It was Eunhyuk again, he is making fun of me, how dare he?

Just come closer, about another inches more then I will pull all of your teeth from your annoying gums,

“You’re no help,” I whisper after all I can really beat the crap out of him, I just twist his arm a little, while giving every girls around my precious smile, but I stop afraid that he cannot perform in the dance floor again.

“Please forget what I had said, it’s not about what you think it is, I am a ,,well experience, we were just making fun with each other right Eunhyuk,  right junsu?” I glare at them to agree which they comply, as they join me laughing awkwardly.

I heard,” so Yun oppa is not a after all,”, I sigh in relief thinking that they understand my lies,, yes my lies,,

 

But men’s conversation didn’t fail to get my attention,

“It will be ashamed if he still is,”

“He will be a laughing stock of our school,”

 

This is one of the biggest difference among boys, their ity, while boys are wanting to shout to the whole world that he is not a anymore  well the girls wants other to know that they are still pure, I mean to some.

When the girls keeping their experience to themselves, however the boys are the showing off type, discussing every details to their friends, how they , how many rounds, and how y she yell his name, you know stuff like that.

But I am not like that; I am not the person that they thought I am.

I mean I am still ;

 I sigh and look around,

Where is she? The genie that made me shouts that I am still a ?

Don’t tell me she’s sitting on someone’s lap again?

 i don't know but that thought bothers me,,,.