chapter 14

Full Moon Genie (part one)

 

 

Chapter 14:

 

 

I look at her really pissed, if I scold her right now, i will still lose, you know the worsening  habit of  me, which is shouting is actually a bad idea. 

I just chose to ignore her to the best that I can and try to focus on the lecture,  I don’t want my detention to get worst.

From time to time she will poke my sides asking some random questions about anything, about my classmates that I don’t really care of.

Does anyone want to switch position with me?

I’m glad to, about an hour pass, she’s nowhere in sight again, I tilted my head,

“Where did she go?” I shrug that thought, until my gaze went to the seat next to the door, there seated my genie, with her invisible chair, staring at or more drooling over this student,

“Is he new?” I tap Junsu and pointed to guy in front who seated beside my invisible, naughty genie.

“That guy? Yes, he tranfered yesterday? You don’t remember?”

I shook my head, it’s either I am preoccupied yesterday or I don’t really care,

“he’s not Korean, but he knows how to speak, I think he is from Thailand, his name is Nickchun and don’t make me pronounce his last name it’s really hard, and you know what half of the girls are already into him,” he added

“I think you have worry, since you might lose your popularity, the fact that your ity facts leak out,” that’s eunhyuk who will you expect.

My gaze never left him, the newbie if I was a girl, you will think that I’m so into him, but it’s not.

Okay, I am not a gay,

But because of the naughty non human beside him, who is his cheek while giggling,  she continue on what she is doing until she notice me staring at her.

She wave at me happily, I pointed my finger for her to come to me.

It’s not anything what you think, I mean she is my genie, although she often times pisses me off, she is still my responsibility.

That’s just it.

“What the hell,” I glare at her; she pointed the guy and said something,

“What?” I mouthed

“He is cute,”

“What?!” I mouthed again, carefully this time,

“I SAID HE IS CUTE!!!!!” She shouted, standing from her seat, good to her, since I am the only one who can hear her yells.

 

“My is way cuter than him,” I scoffed

 

 

“Mind to show me later oppa,?” I gulp, it was the fat girl who seated next to me, and she heard me saying those lines.

 

 

THIS SO UNFAIR!!!!

 

***************************************************************************************************************************