chapter 6

Full Moon Genie (part one)

 

Chapter 6:

Yunho rejected junsu and eunhyuk idea on playing around after school, instead he find himself walking alongside with his I want to enjoy this job genie.

“About that wish,” he started

“Sort out your feeling’s first and what you really wanted, let’s talk about that on the first full moon, so for now let’s enjoy everything,

“What’s there to enjoy if people staring at me like I’m the craziest person on earth.” He complain

“I have an idea; I did this on my past master and it worked,” she drag him everywhere finding what she is looking for they entered a shop for pet.

“Here!” she beam,

“What the hell” he said, “if what I am thinking is what you are thinking I’m telling you I’m against it!”

“Why it’s brilliant,” she said

“I DON’T LIKE PETS, MOST SPEACILLY CATS!” he scorn

“Why I love cat the most,” she insist

“No!” the thought of having a cat at home almost kills him.

He opposes but he found himself in front of the female owner paying for a cute white cat.

“Oh you really choose cherry?” she said excitedly.

Yunho’s pov.

I have no slightest idea what happen while I complain to this genie outside about me hating cats, I feel like I fell asleep for some minutes until I found myself holding a white cat.

I fell on s genie’s scheme.

She just smiles at me playfully playing on a little hamster on the side.

Facts I found out about genie today, ”they love animals!”

I open my wallet unwillingly, now I have to find excuse to my mother for her to give me an extra allowance.

“Since you’re the first male who comes in my place, I will give cherry to you for free and some extra food and necessities for her.” She said smiling

“Thank you ahjumma,” I said happily  inserting my wallet back in my pocket, afraid that she might change her mind, she just save my allowance but the hands of my abusive and irritating genie, I grab cherry the cat and went home ignoring the talkative genie beside me.

She deserve its he fooled me luckily the owner didn’t let me pay.

“What’s that!” my mother said her eyes stuck on the white cat in my arms,

“A cat, my cat?” I intelligently replied.

But that makes her annoyed, more.

“I know that is, where did you get that, why did you get that, are you a female grade schooler who randomly picked a cat home out of pity, what is it?”

“mom, I want a pet, and I find cat cute,” that’s not really what I wanted to say, but the genie beside me dictated that excuse, I’d rather want to say the truth but I surely knows that will keep me in deepest part of mental ward.

“I promise I will take good care of my pet, I will clean any mess she will cause, “I explain, for her to agree,

So to stop her from nagging me I immediately went to my room, shutting the door in front of my genie, but when I turn around I saw her sitting comfortably on my bed.

oh my God, everything makes me insane, I gently caress my chest I might die in this early age because of heart attack.

“What’s the use of shutting the door when I can come in just a snap,” she said annoyed

“What’s the use of coming in using the door when you can come ,in  just a snap?” I asked back

She thinks, I made sense

“That made me feel like human,” she answered

“Why do you want to be human?” I ask she was stunned then grab the cat who’s now comfortably sitting in the floor. She didn’t answer that question rather she choose to play with cherry, is it just me thinking that she‘s avoiding to answer that question?

But that’s none of my business; I want to ask her why she insists me having a pet.

“Let’s name her Yuri,” she said, that made me laugh

“That’s your name,” I said between laughter

“Exactly so that your parents won’t think that you’re talking alone,  we can talk with this Yuri around us, so that everyone will think that you’re talking to a cat, but you’re actually talking to me,”

“But people will still think that I am abnormal, thinking that I am taking in the animals,” I fight

“Well it’s better than talking alone.” She explain, “just endure we will just be together for three months and after that my job will finish, you will receive your wishes and you can return Yuri in the shop,”

“Are you sure,” I said I can’t wait to have my freedom back, I unwillingly played with Yuri the cat until she find herself comfortably lying in my legs,

Time flies too fast, I wanted to sleep, I lay my body on the bed, I notice the genie do the same and after that she said good night and close her eyes……

 

Wait, are we really sleeping in one bed?