chapter 18

Full Moon Genie (part one)

 

Chapter 18

 

We still can’t get over with the kiss, as if the room in on fired, no one dared to talk, I’m speechless, she as well, she divert her gaze on the other side fanning herself, while I can’t stop myself but just staring at her cute reaction,

“Why I didn’t faint like you warned me too?” I thought hard before asking that question

She swallow hard, I know she is as nervous as I am, surprisingly the genie who always carry a counter attack choose to keep her silence at this moment.

“Ah,” she laughs weirdly, undoubtedly she’s finding her excuse.

We are staring at each other when I heard my sister speak.

“Yunho! Didn’t you hear me? I’ve been calling you like a thousand times, what happened to you? You are standing there like a rock staring at the wall?”

“I am not, I just want to know something,” I answered still not removing my gaze to the genie,”

“Fine, dinner is ready, come down in a bit whether or not the wall answer you,”

She left giggling; I’m used to it, since they didn’t know.

Yuri fakes a cough, to break the heavy atmosphere surrounding the two of us.

“I am asking you why I didn’t faint.” I demand an explanation, I am her master, and I have all the right to know.

“Why do you want to faint?”

It’s not the answer that I wanted, I know she’s keeping something’s from me, I just can’t figure it out.

“YUNHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, QUIT STARING AT THAT DAMN WALL, GET YOUR DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!!!”

We heard my mother yelled,

“She’s calling you,” she told me

I left her without saying a word,

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

“Master, are you still mad?” she said poking my back.

I didn’t response, I continue to pretend that I am now asleep, but I am wide awake.

“Don’t be mad, genie and master should not argue that longer, it’s in the law,”

“Master,  master,, so you’re really asleep,, okay I will just apologize tomorrow, master good night,,” that’s the last word she said  before she fell asleep.

 

I slowly turn around to meet her face. She’s sleeping peacefully, like it is nothing for her to sleep with a male,

 

Stupid genie, how can she still think that I am mad because Ms. Sarang have a fiancé and cannot be my girlfriend?

“I was not mad because of that, maybe I was really fond of her back then,, but that feeling was close to nothing compare to what I am feeling for you right now. Or every time when I am with you, even though I often told you that you’re so annoying”

I scan her face, from her lashes, to her smooth cheeks; my eyes can’t stop but landed on her lips,

The one that I captured earlier.

“What will I do if the time comes that I have to set you free, will my heart could be able to handle it?”

Unnoticeably I found my right hand caressing her face, and my heart beats extra ordinary fast, first time ever I never felt this way towards someone.

She gave me this unique feeling that I never thought I will consider.

I knew it, although I didn’t believe it beforehand,

I love her,

I love my full moon genie.