chapter 10

Full Moon Genie (part one)

 

A/N: i'm so happy the almost everyone like weired stories, you have no idea how i enjoy writing YUNRI stories, i know i'm not as good as everyone out there, nor i am trying my best, i prefer to write the way i wanted it to be, despite my failing grammars and clumsy english, i am not also a thank you for subscrbing and thank you for commenting author, but i really appreciate everyone who wasted their time reading my stories..........

 

 

Chapter 10:

 

 

It is so freaking embarrassing.

My mother laugh at me when she left the room, when all along she thought that I am talking to my cat whose name is Yuri!

!

How can I explain that there is a non human, whose also name is Yuri who shares the same bed on me, who keeps on bugging me and making a fool out me?

Who’s slowly turning me into a mad high schooler.

“Is there someone who I can talk about my troubles?”

“I am afraid there is none,” she said, I look at her behind me

!

This is useless; there are no more things as worst as this.

 

It continues while we eat our breakfast, my mother happily narrates the incident to my noona, which she really found it amusing.

“Yunho your cat have no taste, of all people why you?” my sister sarcastically said to me while chewing her bacon

“And your boyfriend will be disappointed if he knows how dirty you eat!” I retorted back.

.

My sister got annoyed as she tries to hit me with her spoon.

The best way to back is to use her boyfriend’s name.

“Stop fighting, we are eating,” my mother said in a serious tone before making a sip of her black coffee,

My sister stuck her tongue out of me.

“But having your cat as your is really epic!” my mother blurted out again and started laughing, gradually it became their habit, if there are new things or any news about me, they will surely make fun of me during breakfast, my mother is what you called full of humor yet strict person, remember how she confiscated eunhyuk precious things?

I wonder where she hides them; I can’t go to her room either for she always locks it.

My sister laughs along even though it’s filled with food, they are really mother and daughter.

No doubt.

This is what you get when you are the only guy in the house, 

 

“Appa, why did you pass away that early? You should see how your two women behave?” I said while angrily digging my food

 

“I doubt that he will choose to be in your side, you know girls are more powerful and a lot more convincing than boys,,,”

 

That’s it! my temper reached its limit.

“I’m going,” I stand up from my seat,,

My mother called me, I look back.

 

“Wait, we still have to file the report, we need your testimony,” she said in between her laughter.

 

 

I hate you Umma!

 

I really hate you Umma!

And with that I walk out, I shut the door in front of my genie; I can still hear their endless laughing. I was not that surprise when I turn around she’s in front of me, I walk fast her,,

 

“bear with it Yunho, it’s only three months just think about the wish and all this craziness will gone,,”

I ignored her calling my name,

“Master !”

This is the only time that I feel so happy that I am the only one who can hear her, glad that there is no one who can hear that she calls me,

I stop before anything worst happen,

“You’re really mad are you?” I scoffed at her

“Can’t you not notice?”

“Guess you’re really are, your family is fun, they really love you to tease you a lot like that,” she said

“Do you think I am enjoying it?”

“Are you really not enjoying it?”

I didn’t response, although my family is such a big tease, that two person who I know still gossiping about me, is the most important women in my life.

I waited in the bus stop, the genie keeps on walking around me, getting my attention while I put my gaze waiting for the bus to come, and when it did I immediately hop in and found a seat next to Tiffany, she’s flirty but she’s nice she doesn’t bully anyone.

“Oppa sits beside me!” she waved, she move near the window as I sit next to her, the genie stands in front of me,

“Master , you already have a girl in this early morning?” she said, wanting to make fun of me again,

I ignored her, that’s what I have to do in the first place so that people won’t mistaking me as a crazy person who talks only to himself, I make myself entertain on Tiffany’s talking. The bus is almost filled with students, in the corner of my eyes I saw how irritated the genie is she tried to move back away from the crowed.

“I thought we can’t touch her, why is she moving away?”

“What are you saying?”

“Ah, nothing,” I answered; I didn’t realized that I said it enough for Tiffany to hear.

I look again to where the genie is the last time.

But,

She was gone.

I should be happy right?

But why did I found my head tilting to each side looking for her invisible presence?

I must be crazy, really,

 

********************************************************************************************************************************