chapter 7

Full Moon Genie (part one)

 

Yunho tried to wake up the genie, but find it useless,

First he can’t touch the genie,

Second he can still not touch the genie,

And lastly there is no ing way that he can kick the genie out of his bed!!!!

 

Finally he surrendered, he looks at the genie and the cat below him, who both sleeping comfortably, she’s wearing a pajama, similar to his noona’s pajama,  he  bet she saw that from his sister and copied it.

Second facts about genie,” they have no originality!


It’s strange, yesterday  night he was just alone in that room, watching some movies that Eunhyuk lent him, who happened to be in his mother’s detention since this morning, he sigh remembering that awkward morning, but tonight he is with two non human in his bed.

One is a cat that he never wish nor he dream to have, the other one  is a naughty/complicated / y genie of his.

His life is as its worst.

He divert his gaze in the calendar on his table,

“after 10 days I will make my first wish, whether it’s true or not I will make one ,it’s like  paying for the trouble that  this crazy woman cause me, “ he thought.

He thinks about the possible wish that cross his mind this morning, his beautiful teacher, he likes her but he is just a student for her, he is completely aware that a lot of male students like Ms. Kim Sarang, their class adviser, everyone tagged her as the hottest teacher in the school,  it also explain why not so many girls like her, because they consider her as their enemy.

There are lots of times that he wanted to pursue her, like participating and behaving in her class, but he just receive a simple,

”good job Mr. Jung,”

Or,

“You did a great job Mr. Jung,” how he dream for her to call him in his first name since oppa is impossible, but he also wish that she will call him oppa,

He laughs hard upon the silly imagination of his,

“Can you please lower down your voice? Your genie is sleeping,” Yuri said looking at him annoyed.

Yunho look at her and scoffed,

“What if I don’t?” he asked

“Then I have no choice but to kiss you,” she said half smiling half teasing

“What?!!!!”