11:11

11:11

I looked around to look for Yuri. Hmm, where is that girl? I scanned the area and saw that she was STILL with the same group of girls awhile ago. Well, minus Salt. What the?! I headed over to where she was and excused her so I can talk to her privately. I pulled her away to the table and talked to her.

“What’s with you, Yul?” I asked, eyes wide, shaking her shoulders.

“Huh? What do you mean?” She asked, confused as to why I’m acting this way.

“You’ve been with how many girls,” I looked at the table again, “3 girls! And you haven’t gotten to anyone’s pants yet?!”

“Yeah. I just wanted to talk to them. Nothing wrong with that.” She said, smiling.

“Really now? Or is it that your flirting game is weak today? Hmm? Weak , Yul!” I smirked at her and laughed at how she couldn’t get any girls.

“Psh. As if you can do any better.” She scoffed.

I grinned at her, “I CAN do better and I just did. I just finished sending home Salt.” I said, confidence oozing out of my voice.

Her eyes almost bulged out of her sockets when she heard what I said.

“REALLY?! You hooked up with Salt?!” She shouted.

“Shh!” I said, covering , “quiet down, Yul. Chill. Yes, I hooked up with her.”

“I’m impressed. But then again, how can I know if Salt wasn’t the one who started it? She might have done all the work.” She said as she was looking around. Her eyes landed on someone and she pointed at them, “how about that girl? Prove to me that you actually got game.” She crossed her arms and gave a smug grin.

I looked to where she was pointing at and saw a blond girl sitting at one of the stools at the bar, her back facing me.

“Psh, easy.” I said, walking over to the bar.

As I was walking over to the bar, I checked my watch. 11:11 it says.

“Baby, don’t bother making a wish anymore because I’m already here. Your wish already came true. Can I buy you a drink?” I said, catching her attention. She turned her head and our eyes met.

Holy

“M—Ms. Kim!” I stuttered, my eyes wide, shocked to see her here.

She was shocked too but she recovered quickly and smiled at me.

“Hey, Tiffany-ssi.”

“What are you doing here?” I said with a high pitched voice. Well this is awkward.

“Ah, well, I own this place. I’m just checking to see how everything is.” She said, smiling at me.

“You what?! You own this place?!” I asked, shocked at the new revelation.

She just nodded and downed a shot.

“I’m here with Yuri.” I blurted out, pointing at the direction where Yuri is.

She looked to where I was pointing and grinned, waving at Yuri.

Yuri was watching us and was shocked too, “Ms. Taeyeon?!” She shouted from the other side of the bar. She immediately walked to where we were and bowed to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon laughed and motioned for her to stand up, “Come on, Yuri. We’re outside of school, no need to be so formal. Relax.” She said, patting Yuri’s shoulder.

Yuri and I just stood there, as stiff as a rock, still feeling awkward at how we’re in a bar with our teacher slash guidance counselor.

“Don’t make it seem so awkward.” She looked at the both of us and chuckled because we were still standing beside her, just staring at her. “Alright, drinks on me.” she said, using two of her fingers to motion Donghae to come to us.

“Yes, ma’am?” He asked, bowing slightly to Taeyeon.

“3 shots of tequila please.” She ordered, giving Donghae a small smile.

“Coming right up, boss.” He said, saluting her.

“Wait, you guys are okay with tequila right?”

“Ah—yeah. We’re good. Donghae called you b--boss?” Yuri said, stuttering.

“Yup.” She said, nodding.

“But—but I thought Leeteuk is the owner?” Yuri asked, still not understanding the whole situation.

I stayed quiet, watching the two interact with each other.

“Leeteuk is a part owner of the bar. He owns 10% of it while I own the rest. So 90% of this is mine.” She said, matter-of-factly.

“Oh..” Yuri said, looking at the ground while nodding to herself, fully understanding it now. She got quiet for a few seconds before saying, “So you can hook us up with drinks, eh?” She grinned from ear-to-ear. 

“What the?! You’re free loading from Ms. Kim?!” I hissed at Yuri, slapping her arm. “She didn’t mean that, Ms. Kim. Sorry.” I said, apologizing on Yuri’s behalf.

“Oww! Hey! I did mean it!” Yuri managed to say before I covered , smiling at Ms. Kim.

“No, no. It’s okay. I’ll give you guys free drinks.” Taeyeon said, making Yuri’s eyes light up.

Yuri squirmed out of my hold and hugged Taeyeon, “thank you thank you thank you!”

I rolled my eyes at her actions. Kind of jealous how she got to hug Taeyeon.

“It’s all good.” She said, patting Yuri’s head.

Yuri let go of her and sat on a bar stool next to Taeyeon.

“It’s a Friday night anyway so you guys can drink all you wa—wait, how old are you guys?” Taeyeon said, eyeing us from head to toe, suddenly serious.

“18” Both of us said in unison.

She immediately grinned at us, “Good, good. I can’t have minors drinking in my bar. I’ll be dead.” she said, shaking her head as she chuckled.

She turned around and walked to where Donghae was and whispered something to his ear. He looked at us and nodded. What are they talking about? After talking to him, Taeyeon headed back to where we were, holding the shots Donghae prepared for us.

“Alright, girls. Unlimited drinks on me tonight.” She said, distributing the shot to the both of us. “Just tell Donghae what you want to drink and you’re good.” She clinked her glass at ours and downed the shot in one go.

“Have fun!” She said, putting the glass on the bar before walking away.

Yuri beamed and immediately downed the shot, “We got unlimited drinks for the night! Woohoo!” she said, as she fist bumped the air.

I drank the shot, still eyeing where Taeyeon was going, “Hey, Yul. I’ll be with Ms. Kim for a bit, alright? See you later.” I said, not bothering to hear her response as I left her to follow Taeyeon.

“Ms. Kim, wait up!” I shouted, jogging to catch up to her.

She stopped walking and waited for me to catch up to her before walking again.

“Where are you heading to?” I said, glancing at her.

“I’m going to the pool area.” She said, grinning.

There’s a swimming pool in the bar? Where? I looked around to see if there was a pool I missed out on seeing the first few hours I’ve been here. “There’s a swimming pool in here?” I asked her, confused as to where the pool is. She laughed at me, shaking her head, before opening the door to a room with billiard tables in it.

“Ohhhhh.. You were talking about pool like billiards, not the swimming pool.” I said, smiling sheepishly as I scratched my neck, embarrassed at myself.

“Yup. Sadly, we don’t have a swimming pool in the Soshi Palace but we do have pool tables. Want to play?” She said, ushering me inside the pool area.

I laughed, “Sorry I misunderstood you. But sure, let’s play.” I smiled at her.

“It’s no biggie.” She said, walking over to where the pool cues where at, “which one do you prefer?” she asked, holding two cues on her hands.

I pointed at the one on her left hand. It was a pink cue. It looks cute.

“Good,” She said, walking back to where I was standing, “My favorite color’s blue and I don’t like pink that much so I’m glad that you took the pink one.” She smiled at me as she gave the pink cue to me.

“Thank you. I love the color pink that’s why I chose it.” I said as I walked over to the pool table, “Do you play pool often?” I asked, looking at her.

“I used to but it’s been a while since I last played, how about you? Do you play pool?” She got the rack and set up the balls.

“I actually like playing pool. I mostly play with Amber though.” I said, watching her put the rack on top of the cabinet next to the pool table.

“Really? You and Amber seem to be really close.” She said with a teasing tone in her voice, grinning at me.

“Aww come on. You’re gonna tease me now, Ms. Kim? There’s nothing going on between us.” I said, shaking my head. "Not even one bit." 

“If you say so. Why don’t you break it?” She said, gesturing for me to start the game.

“You know I don’t lie, Ms.” I said as I bent over, breaking the balls.

We both watched the direction where the balls went and saw how two got in different pockets, one solid and one striped ball. I grinned, “What do you want to be? Stripes or Solids?” I asked, looking at her.

“Solids.” She said, still looking at the balls’ formation.

“Alrighty then.” I said, eyes shifting to the balls.

Hmm, which one do I hit first? I studied the balls’ formation and grinned. Everything seems to be lined up. I just have to perform now.

I confidently walked over to the side, smiling at her, bending over to get ready to hit the striped ball. As soon as I made my shot, I immediately frowned because I miscalculated it.

Taeyeon laughed out loud when she saw the ball hit the cushion instead of going inside the pocket.

What the? What’s with that laugh?

She snorted, “You looked so confident while doing it too! But you missed!” She said as she pointed at me and laughed her off.

I pouted at her, sulking a little.

She’s still laughing, holding onto the table for support.

“Psh. You laugh like an ahjumma.” I said, still frowning at her, my arms crossed.

“Alright, alright. I’ll stop laughing. It’s just that I found it funny.” She said, walking over to the other side of the table.

“I didn’t mean to offend you. It was cute.” She said, before she potted the solid ball. “See, that’s how you do it.” She nodded at herself, patting her shoulder.

Omo. Did she just call me cute? I blushed a little and smiled at her, trying to play it cool. “Whatever you say, Ms. Kim.”

“Merong~” She said, sticking out her tongue at me before she potted another ball.

I guess I’m losing this game. I thought as I watched her pot the balls one by one. I don’t mind losing as long as it’s against Taeyeon.

 

_______________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday Kim Taeyeon! <3

I wasn't supposed to update today but since it's Taeyeon's birthday, I thought that I would give you guys an update so here it is! Yay! Taeny bonded here too so hoorah~ We finally have Taeny moments again! *celebrates*

So one person upvoted this story and messaged me privately that they didn't want a shoutout and I totally respect that. It made me think that I wasn't being considerate to the past people I've given a shoutout to so sorry for that. I apologize if you also didn't want a shoutout. I'll be messaging people who upvote this story if it's okay for them before giving them a shoutout from now on. Thanks for making me realize that, reader-ssi. *bows*