Taeyeon's Suitor?

11:11

“What happened just now?” I thought as I was going down the stage. I was just supposed to give a but something else happened. It was more than a . Also, who was that? I looked around the stage and saw that the girl left already. What a shame. I didn’t even get her name. Oh well. Does that count as getting a girl or no? Because I still have this competition with Yuri right now and I still haven’t gotten a girl. I searched the bar to look for Yuri and I saw her talking to this girl already. Hmm, might as well not bother her. Might accidentally block her if I go over there to talk so I’ll just look for people that might interest me.

I walked around the club, searching for my next target but then I saw Bora. We looked eyes and she went over to me, smiling. “That was something!” She said, as she put her hand around my shoulder. “Things got a little steamy, huh?

“I know right? I’m honestly in a high still. Who was that girl?” I asked her, curious as to who made me finish just now.

“Honestly, I don’t know. My boss just told me to look for a pretty girl that can do a for his best friend. That’s when you came along so I asked you. I didn’t really ask him. I just did what he told me to do. Thanks for that, by the way.” She said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Yeah, sure. No problem. Thank you for that too! I had fun and you know that I’m always down for anything.” I said as I laughed.

“I’m sure you did. And yeah, when I saw you walk into the bar, I knew that you would say yes to my favor. I knew I could count on you for things like that.” She laughed. “Anyway, let me go back to work. I have to tend to the bar. Boss gave everyone free drinks tonight so I have to help out with the drinks. Poor Mingyu. Look at him. He’s struggling.”

I looked at where she was looking and saw this tall, handsome guy, probably 21, around Bora’s age, struggling with the amount of orders he was getting. He’s the only bartender working there. Poor dude. “Go ahead, I’ll stay around here for a while.” I said, giving her a side hug.

“Alright, see you around, Tiff.” She said as she left, waving at me.

Bora and I have been friends for around 2 years now. She’s an upperclassman in SM High. She’s three classes higher than mine. But she’s in college now, working here part time in Diamond Bar. We went to clubs together, did things like this, giving s to strangers for fun. It was always a good time with her. She’s a nice girl, very attractive too. I tried making a move on her before but I got rejected. And that’s fine! We’ve been good friends ever since. Would want to keep her as a friend anyway, not a target.

Anyway, are there any possible targets here? I looked around the area. Hmm, I can’t see anyone I’m interested in. Guess I’ll just drink for the night. Hopefully someone comes along so I can try to beat Yuri. I went over to the bar and got a couple shots and drank them. Wait, I’m driving tonight so maybe I shouldn’t drink that much. I hung around the bar for a good 45mins before deciding to go home. Guess I’m losing the bet today, I thought as I was heading to the parking lot. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. Though I think in a way, I kind of won. Whoever that girl is, she made me feel good. So I count that as a win. It was a fun night still. I didn’t even spend money! I got free drinks and I came. That’s a successful night if you ask me.

As I got home, I headed straight to the fridge to get some water. I haven’t drank water all night. Gotta stay hydrated, kids. I drank it all in one go and put the cup on the sink. I’ll wash that tomorrow. I headed to my room and took a shower immediately, changing into a shirt and just , laying down on my bed.

Hmm, I wonder what Taeyeon is doing right now. I wonder if she has facebook. I grabbed my phone and opened the app and typed her name in the search bar. A bunch of different Kim Taeyeons showed up but her profile didn’t. She should have one right? Everyone has one. She has to have one. Who doesn’t have one these days anyway? Why isn’t hers showing up? How weird. I looked for it for a good ten minutes until I decided to just drop it. Guess she doesn’t have an account. Oh well. Can’t stalk her now.

I texted Yuri, telling her that she probably won. I didn’t really get any girls tonight so I admit my defeat. I closed my eyes, thinking back at what happened a while ago. The girl smelled really great. She was so alluring. Blonde hair, y lips. I had to kiss her when the crowd shouted that they wanted more. I couldn’t help myself. She was just wearing a white top that was tied in front of her, showing her toned stomach, matched with ripped jeans and white converse. Simple, yet y. We just connected on stage, everything happened naturally, which so much. It's not everyday you connect with someone like that.

I fell asleep, still thinking of that mystery girl. I woke up with wet stains on my . , I had a wet dream about her. She made me come twice. Damn. I’ll get back at you, stranger. Eventually.

 

--

“Hey, Tiff, wake up.” Yuri said as she nudged me. “Break’s over. Time for English class.”

I shot my head up when I heard, “English class”. “I gotta go.” I said, as I headed to the faculty room. Time to fetch my Taeyeon.

 

-Taeyeon’s POV-

“It’s time.” Sunny suddenly said, out of nowhere.

I looked at her, confused, voicing out my thoughts, “Time for what?”

“For your suitor to get your stuff” She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows, teasing me.

Pfft. I snorted. She’s crazy. Tiffany’s just my student. And as if fate was playing with us, we heard a knock on the door and Tiffany’s head popped up. “You need help with your stuff, Ms. Taeyeon?”

Sunny laughed out loud and said, “See! I’m right!” and laughed some more.

I smiled and shook my head. Soonkyu is just such a goofball like that. She always liked teasing me. We’ve been close ever since I got hired in this school. We clicked immediately. It just so happens that she knows that Tiffany likes me so she’s been teasing me about that ever since.

I stood up and took my pencil case that has all the stuff I need. We were gonna have a lecture today so I didn’t really have to bring much. “I’m okay. This is all I have to bring” I said as I walked up to Tiffany, holding up my pencil case. “Thank you.”

“Oh, okay. No problem.” Tiffany said as she held the door open for me and closed it as I got out. She walked with me to the classroom and again, opened the door for me.

This kid.

-End of Tayeon’s POV-

 

As we entered the room, Yuri looked at me and mouthed, “Where’d you go?” I just pointed at Taeyeon and sat next to her, “I went to the faculty to help with Ms. Taeyeon’s stuff but she didn’t need any help.”

“Why did I even ask that? You do that every time.” She said as she shook her head.

“Class, our midterms is coming in three weeks.” Taeyeon announced. A bunch of groans were heard from the class. Midterms already? Time’s moving too fast. “We’ll be having a lecture today and the next meeting. The meeting after that, we’ll have a review so that you guys will be refreshed on all the topics we tackled before.” She said and as she started writing on the board the topic for today. That’s pretty nice of her to have a session of just reviewing for our midterms. Not all teachers care about the students like that. She has my respect.

As Taeyeon started her lecture, I just stared at her, admiring her beauty. She’s so focused in writing on the board and talking at the same time that she doesn’t even notice me looking at her. How is she even single? She’s smart, funny, beautiful, kind, and rich! She’s got it all. I can only imagine all the guys lining up to be her boyfriend. Man, whoever she ends up with, they’re gonna be so lucky.

“She’s so pretty.” I whispered, still staring at her. Taeyeon’s eyes were looking around the classroom, probably checking if the class was still listening to her. I caught her eye and smiled at her. She smiled a little and went back to the lecture. Sigh. I wish she can be my girlfriend.

Nothing interesting happened to the rest of the class. I just admired Taeyeon most of the time and listened to the topic. Thank God English is such an easy subject for me so I can just gawk at her while teaching. Though she makes learning fun. I’m interested in everything that she does so it kind of makes me learn the lesson too.

“Can’t believe it’s about to be our midterms soon.” Yuri said, a little sad.

“Why? What’s up? It’s just the midterms.”

“Tiff, it’s our LAST midterms here in SM High.” She said.

“Oh yeah. How sad. Time is moving too quickly. Next thing we know, we’re out of this place. Off to whatever college we go to.” I pouted.

“We gotta go to the same college, Tiff. It’ll be too sad if we don’t. We gotta stick together.” Yuri said, looking more upset.

“We can! The courses we want are provided in SM College anyway. No need to worry. Don’t be too sad.” I said as I pat her shoulder.

I’m going to miss my friends here. Even gonna miss some of my teachers too. Ms. Sunny is a pretty cool teacher along with Sir Kang. I’ll definitely miss them. Holy . I won’t be seeing Taeyeon anymore when I graduate.

No more Taeyeon.

I sighed, this is gonna be sad.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know, it's been a while. I missed you guys. Since it's lockdown where I'm at, thought I'd pick up this story again. Hope you guys like this chapter! Stay safe, ya'll! Wear a mask!