Corvette

11:11

After eating, we walked all the way to the bar again.

Again, Frank saluted Taeyeon when we entered the bar. I looked around the place, searching for Yuri but it seems like she’s not here anymore.

“What’s up? Who are you looking for?” Taeyeon said as she scanned the area before looking at me.

“Yuri. Where is she?” I said, still looking around.

She’s supposed to be here. She’s my ride home!

I checked my phone to see if she texted me. 2 text messages, it says. I guess this is her. I unlocked my phone and checked my messages. Sure enough, it’s her. Kab Yul, the contact number said.

Yuri: Fany-ah! Sorry I left you there. I had to! A girl invited me to her place, if you know what I mean~ She’s one of Salt’s friends. Her name is Hyolyn. She’s smoking! I’m gonna have lots of fun tonight! Wish me luck! ;)

I grinned at her message. Finally. She actually got some tonight. That’s great.

Her second text said, “See! I told you I got game!”

I chuckled and replied to her text message, “Proud of you, Yul. Go have fun. See you in school.”

“I guess Yuri left me.” I told Taeyeon.

“Oh okay. The bar is closing in an hour so I’m heading home. How ‘bout you?” She asked as we headed to the entrance of the bar.

“I’m just gonna take a cab home.” I said, opening my phone to book a ride.

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me, “You don’t have a car? How’d you get here?”

“Yuri brought me here. She was supposed to bring me home but she had to leave without me, so yeah, I’m taking a cab home. It’s no big deal though. I do it all the time.” I said as I showed her a small smile.

“But it’s,” Taeyeon said then looked at her watch, “4am! It’s not safe for you to take a cab.. or any public trasnpo at this hour. I’ll take you home.”

She wants to take me home?! YES PLEASE~ You can take me home right now, baby. We can make out and have in your living room~

I shook my head a bit to get rid of the dirty thoughts that are clouding my brain.

“It’s fine, Ms. Don’t worry, I’ll be safe.” I reassured her, though I actually want her to give me a ride home. She just has to persuade me some more then I’ll give in.

Tiff, I insist.” She said in her perfect English.

Wah~ She’s hot when she speaks in English. Talk to me in English more please~

Come on, me taking you home is safer than you riding a cab. I really can’t let you go home alone. And I don't bite so you don't have to worry about that. You're safe with me. I can't let my student go home alone at this hour.” She said in English.

I guess she read my mind! But I do hope you bite me though~ I like it rough~

“Alright, I’ll go.” I said as I closed the app and put my phone back in my pocket. I was supposed to book a cab through the app but I guess I'm not anymore. Taeyeon is taking me home~

“Great. Let’s go to the parking lot.” She said, walking ahead to lead the way.

I followed behind her and saw around ten cars still there. I wonder which one is hers. There was a guy walking to the parking lot too. The guy took out his car key and pressed it. A blue corvette stingray woke up from its slumber. Damnnnnnnnn. What a beaut! This guy is ballin! I mentally gave him a thumbs up. He has great taste in cars. He does look like someone who would own it too. He’s tall, handsome, and his fashion sense is great. Good for him.

I followed the guy with my eyes and was dumfounded when he passed by the corvette. Huh?

My eyes widen in shock when I saw Taeyeon stop walking in front it. She opened the front door for me and grinned, “Ladies first.” She said.

First you shock me when I find out that you own a bar then you show me that you have a 2017 corvette stingray? What more surprises are you gonna shock me with, Kim Taeyeon?

“Wow. This is your car?” I said, eyes wide, standing in front of her, shocked at how this is her car.

“Yeah, why? You don’t like it?” Her left eyebrow rose.

“No! It’s gorgeous!” I choked, “It’s just that I didn’t expect it.” I said as I hopped on the front seat.

DAMN. Taeyeon’s one rich mofo.

She closed the door and walked to the other side.

The interior of the car looks beautiful. It’s all black. The seats, the dashboard, the stick shift, everything. And it looks beautiful! It has such a bad boy look. It’s badass.

As I was putting my seatbelt on, I stopped midway to look at it. It was dark blue. I guess not everything is black then. It still looks great though. It suits the black interior.

Expect the unexpected.” She said in English as she got in the car and winked at me.

Well that shut me up. That was extremely hot. Wink some more pleaseu~

“So where’s your house?” She said, looking at me as one of her hands grabbed the steering wheel.

“I’ll put it in your GPS. Is that okay?” I asked her.

“Sure.” She said as she handed me her unlocked phone.

I opened her GPS app and input my address in there. The screen in the car suddenly lit up, a second later, the map showed up. Hmm, guess her phone’s connected to it. I handed her phone back to her and she put it on the center console.

“Let’s go.” She said as she drove out of the parking lot.

As we were stopped in a stop light, she faced me, “So, do you like cars?”

I thought for a bit, “Well, a bit. I’ve been appreciating cars more since my dad bought me my first car last year."

"Oh yeah? What's your car?" She asked me, grinning a little.

"It's a 2016 Pink Honda Civic." I told her with a proud smile on my face.

She nodded and said, "Great choice for your first car." 

"I like your car. It’s the first time I’ve ever ridden a corvette, let alone a stingray. You’ve got great taste.” I complimented her back.

She chuckled as she glanced at me, “Thank you. I love cars. I had an eye out for sports cars ever since I was a kid.”

“What makes you like sports cars?” I asked as I faced her.

The speed.” She smirked as she gripped on the steering wheel with both of her hands.

As soon as she said that, the stop light turned green and she sped off the freeway. My body whipped back to the seat. It felt like my soul came out of my body! She was going so fast! I watched the speedometer go higher by the second. She maintained it at 120mph for a good minute before slowing down to normal speed. I looked around for cops but apparently there were none here.

“Wow. That was crazy!” I told her, my eyes wide.

“Right?! That’s why I love sports cars. I love the thrill of driving it fast.” She told me as she put her right hand on the stick shift.

She looks so hot right now. The way she’s focused on the road and how her left hand is on the steering wheel while the right is on the stick shift is just attractive. The side profile of her face is beautiful too.

She’s amazing.

Surprisingly, we arrived in my condo ten minutes after. It was a quick trip because of how fast she went on the freeway.

“Thanks for taking me home, Ms. Kim. I really appreciate it.” I told her as I removed my seatbelt.

“You’re welcome. Goodnight, Tiffany-ssi. See you on Monday.” She said as she smiled at me.

I got out of the car and waved at her, watching her car disappear from my view.

As I was heading to the elevator, I bumped into Yuri.

“What are you doing here at 4 in the morning?” I asked her.

She scratched the back of her head, “Well, Hyolyn lives here.”

“Oh, alright. That explains it. See ya.” I told her as I continued to walk to the elevator.

I was getting a little sleepy so I didn't mind asking more questions.

“Bye. Night!” Yuri said as she left the building.

I pressed the 8th floor when I entered the elevator. Elevator music played as I was waiting to get to my floor. Hm, it’s peaceful.

I pressed the numbers of my passcode to unlock the door. 2727. A green light flashed, indicating that the password was correct as the door opened.

As soon as I got in, I immediately went to my room and removed all my clothing. Yes, I walk around my condo. No big deal. I walked to my dresser and took a big shirt and a fresh underwear and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I finished taking a shower, I jumped onto my bed and sighed happily.

Today was great. I got laid and got to hang out with Taeyeon alone for five hours straight. Perfect. I shall remember this day forever. March 09, 2017, Taeyeon’s birthday.

Without me knowing, I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

 

_____________________________________________________________

I just realized that this story is moving too slow because I've got 11 chapters uploaded already yet two days have only passed in the story. Will fasten the pace a bit because if I don't, this story will be a 100 chapter long story for sure. Thank you for reading! Have a great day/night/afternoon! 

See ya later, babes.