Change Of Plans

11:11

As we were going inside the bar, I thought of something important.

“Wait! We should go to a different bar!” I told Yul as I stopped her.

“Huh? Why?” She asked, looking at me like I'm crazy.

“What if Ms.Kim is here again? She might see us ing around!” I told her, my eyes wide.

She let my words sink in first then her eyes got wide too, “That’s right! We might get expelled or something if she sees us!”

“Let’s go!” I told her as we headed back to the parking lot.

She nodded and came with me. “So what bar should we go to now?”

“Hmm, let’s go to Diamond Bar. Do you remember that place? We used to go there a lot before.” I told her as I remembered all the memories that I’ve experienced there.

“Of course I remember Diamond Bar! That’s the first bar we went to. Also the first time we hooked up with someone!” She said, excitement gleaming in her eyes.

“Yup. Let’s go. See ya there!” I said as I hopped in my car and started the engine.

We arrived at the Diamond Bar around an hour after.

As we went in, I spotted Bora, one of the staffs that worked in the bar. When our eyes met, hers lit up. She immediately ran towards me and Yul.

“Hi guys! I haven’t seen you guys here in a while. How have you guys been?” She asked, her smile beaming.

I gave her a hug as I said, “We’ve been good. A bit busy because we started fixing our college applications. But all is well!”

“That’s great! Good luck to the both of you. Hope you guys get into your preferred college.” She said.

“Yeah! We’re doing our best, really. It’s been hard because SM College has high standards. Us studying in SM High doesn’t mean that we’re guaranteed to enter SM College. We still have to work hard for it.” Yuri said.

“Well, I wish you all the best of luck!” Bora said as she hugged Yuri and I. She was about to leave when she suddenly asked to talk to me in private.

Yuri winked at me as she walked away and mouthed, “The bet!”

I rolled my eyes at her and went with Bora.

 

-Taeyeon’s POV-

“Hannie! Where are you taking me? Why do I have to be blindfolded again and why does it have to be all the way down to my nose? Can't it just be my eyes?" I whined as I crossed my arms.

“It’s a secret! And no peeking! We’re on our way there. It’ll be a surprise. I’m sure you’ll love it.” He told me as he kept driving, well, I’m hoping that he is. I can’t really tell because I’m blindfolded. Well, I kinda can because the car is still moving.

“I’m gonna punch your pretty face if I end up not liking this.” I told him as I held my fist near his face (or where I thought it was).

“It won’t happen, noona. It’ll be like the good old times, you know?” He said, pushing my fist away.

I kept quiet for a moment, thinking of what his surprise might be. But then it came to me and my eyes went wide, yes, even with a bindfold on. “Yah! You better no—“

He cut me off mid-sentence, “Tae! Please, just enjoy this moment. Like you used to. I’m not taking your stupid religion as an excuse. I know that you’re still the same Taeyeon I know.” He said as he covered my mouth.

I took his hand off my mouth, “First of all, eww. Don’t ever put your hand anywhere near my mouth because I don’t know where that’s been! Second, fine! I’m not gonna stop you anymore. Just please don’t cross my limits. You know that I’ve been trying to change my life for the better now.” I said.

Jeonghan is one of my closest friends. I met him when I was in high school so we go way back together. He’s four years younger than me. We became partners in one activity where my batch teamed up with his and we instantly clicked after that! We were two peas in a pod, really. We’ve got each other’s backs. Good thing is, he joined law school too! So we’re currently studying in the same college. It’s great.

“Alright, alright. We got ourselves a deal.”

The car became silent, it wasn’t awkward or anything. We were both just thinking.

“And it , Hannie!” I said, out of the blue as I remembered something.

“Hmm? What ?” He asked.

“Two of my students saw me at the Soshi Palace a few months ago.” I told him as I buried my face in my hands.

“Well, what’d you do when they saw you?” He asked.

“I don’t even remember! I was buzzed that night! I tried so hard to act normal. One student even hung out with me for the whole night! Gosh!” I said, shaking my head. “I’m just glad that they didn’t tell the school officials.”

“That’s good. At least you know that you can trust them.”

“But it’s horrible because I’m their new guidance counselor! I drank so much that day because I got accepted for the job the day before. I didn’t know that I’d see my students there.” I sighed.

 “It’s gonna be okay, Tae. You’ll be fine.” He said as he patted my shoulder.

“You’re right. It also helps that I’ll be resigning in a few months.” I told him.

“See! It’s all good. We’re here!” He said as I felt the car stop moving. “Just stay put. I’ll be going over to your side to get you out.” I heard the door open and close then felt mine open.

“Just slowly get out then I’ll guide you to the entrance.” He said as he grabbed my hands, helping me get out of the car.

I just stayed quiet as I let him guide me to where we were gonna go.

“Boss! Glad to see you here!” I heard a man say to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan didn’t say anything and just kept dragging me inside the bar. Well, I’m assuming we’re in one because of the party music that’s playing.

“Go up three steps and sit down on the stool.” He said.

I did what I was told and just sat there.

I heard a thud and it suddenly got hot. Am I? Am I on a spotlight?

"Before I start, here you go, drink these please." He said as he handed me two shots.

I downed it one after the other easily. He gave me two more after that.

“Now that that's out of the way, ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome our special guest over here. I’ve prepared a very special surprise for her and I want you guys to shout!” I flinched a little as I heard Jeonghan use a mic. It's so loud.

A lot of people shouted, some whistled even. What the heck is happening?

“Thank you! My friend over here has had her birthday a little over a month ago and I didn’t get to give her her gift and as the owner of this bar, and a great friend, with the help of my staff, we picked a very lucky person to be her birthday gift!”

My eyes went wide as I heard what he said! NOOOOO!

“JEONGHAN! YOU KNOW THAT I DON’T DO THIS ANYMORE!” I shouted but my attempt was futile. The crowd was cheering for him, drowning out what I was saying.

What if he has aids?! I don’t want to die because of this moment! Oh god. No! I started thinking of the worst case that can happen. This is bad, really bad. I don’t want to have aids!

“And may I also add that this person prepared a special for my friend over here.” He said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

The crowd cheered louder. I shook my head and removed Jeonghan’s hand away from my shoulder.

“It’s 11:11! What’s your wish?” He asked me.

I just shrugged.

“Well, you’re going to have it anyway!” He said as he patted my shoulder.

Suddenly, Ciara’s Body Party suddenly played. I grinned. How did he know that this is one of my favorite songs?

The crowd screamed so I’m assuming that there’s something happening already.

It took around a minute until someone started touching my back.

I flinched a little at his touch.

“Just relax, baby.” She whispered into my ear.

I felt goose bumps all over my body. It’s a woman.

Oh God. Jeonghan, why?

She touched the small of my back and dragged her fingers along my spine.

Her touches were light as a feather yet it was electrifying.

She touched me all over and I just grinned, enjoying it.

She bit my neck and it afterwards.

.

As soon as the chorus played, she sat on my lap and grinded on me. I immediately put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer.

“Woah, easy there, babe.” She said as she bit my earlobe.

I got a whiff of her scent and she smells like Jasmine. Her scent aroused me, making my s perk up.

Someone from the crowd whistled loudly and shouted, “MORE!”

I grinned even more, I also want that.

As she kept grinding her hips on mine, she suddenly kissed me.

I was about to respond but it was a quick chaste kiss that I didn’t get to.

The crowd cheered even more.

She put her finger on my lips and said, “Patience, babe.”

I shook my head then pulled her in for a passionate kiss. I can tell that she was shocked because she didn’t respond immediately. I shoved my tongue in as I d her , keeping her close to me.

She put her arms around my shoulders as she tilted her head, giving me access to her neck. I bit into her neck and she yelped, slapping my shoulder lightly. I grinned, it to make up for biting her. One of my hands travelled to her and d it. She shuddered at my touch and moaned.

She held my head in her hands and crashed my lips into hers. Her tongue was all over my mouth, it as she kept grinding on my leg.

“I’m babe.” She whispered in my ear.

I held her waist, pushed it back and forth and harder and faster at me, making her whole body shake as I her tongue. A few seconds after, she moaned into my mouth. I moved her waist slowly back and forth so that she can ride out her . She smiled into our kiss and finally got up my lap.

Everyone shouted, including Jeonghan. “Well that was steamy.” He said, “Don’t you guys agree?”

The crowd shouted some more and I just laughed.

“So, did you enjoy it?” Jeonghan asked me.

I grinned and scratched my neck, feeling a little shy about what I did in front of everyone.

“I’ll be taking that as a yes! Since it was my friend’s birthday, free drinks on me tonight!” He said.

The crowd cheered and I just gave them a thumbs up.

“Let’s go, Taeyeon. I’ll bring you back home.” He told me, not using the mic anymore.

I just nodded and stood up, getting out balanced a little, only now experiencing the effect of the alcohol. He took my blindfold off as we got to the exit.

I hugged him and said, “Thanks, Hannie. I appreciate it. I had fun.”

“I told you that you’d enjoy it!” He said as he put his arm around my shoulder. “Now let’s go back to my car.”

We got in his car and he drove off, heading to my house.

“You never told me that you own a bar.” I said as I pushed his shoulder lightly, “You idolize me too much, Hannie. First, law school and now a bar too?”

He rolled his eyes, “Whatever you say, noona. It’s not actually mine originally. It was my dad’s but he retired so he gave the business to me. I’ve only handled it for a few months actually. The bar’s been open for four years already.”

“Really?" I asked him.

He nodded and smiled.

"Congrats! Well, if you need any help or advice on how to handle the business or about law school or about anything, really, just call me. I’ll be there for you.” I said as I patted his shoulder.

“Thanks, noona. I appreciate that.” He said as he smiled at me.

“No problem. Anyways, you never told me the name of the bar. What is it?” I asked because I still had no clue where I just was.

“Ah! It’s Diamond Bar, noona.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys! Please answer the poll below because it'll be a crucial part in the next chapter. Anyways, thanks for reading! 

Special shoutout to shaynelei for upvoting the story! Thank you!